Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New server upcoming!!!

This is a discussion on New server upcoming!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server will be like PerseusKO just with a few changes : -Starting lvl 60 with rare class items for farm/pk ...
Page: 1

spikezg4

Default New server upcoming!!!

Server will be like PerseusKO just with a few changes :

-Starting lvl 60 with rare class items for farm/pk (exp spots harpies/golems/Trolls)
    -Hard drop rates
    -Exp easy (lvl cap 70)
    -Hardcore farm
    -Anvil rates :
    +5 --> 100%
    +6 --> 50%
    +7 --> 20%
    +8 --> 5%

-Security systems
    Anti DDos protection for dedicated and for server
    Some firewalls
    Pass will be encry in sql

Server will be released in one week or more(ill post a day before)
    Well thats all i know for now.

Meh, doubt you got all the exploits fixed, don't really feel like this is a serious attempt at a server

spikezg4

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Meh, doubt you got all the exploits fixed, don't really feel like this is a serious attempt at a server
    The server its not mine dude.I 've just made the post(one of my friends server not real-life friend).Dont know if it's a serious attempt at a server but that I've heard so that's why I made the post.Anyway I'm not gonna post anything else.Just the guy who create's the serv will let ya know for details(he ll post when he is gonna get the serv running).

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol @ the copying of the DB, just out of curiosity who's the owner, wanna tell them to not waste their time? please and thank you, no need for another fail server to come out for a week then crash, just let these servers die out then we can all start having fun again...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol @ the copying of the DB, just out of curiosity who's the owner, wanna tell them to not waste their time? please and thank you, no need for another fail server to come out for a week then crash, just let these servers die out then we can all start having fun again...

Look Candyman, I'm the owner of this project and i'm know the risks of opening a new server "alone" in my situation. But i found the time and patience to make it perfect from all point of view! Can tell me why don't waste my time with this project?

Quote Originally Posted by pikolo View Post
    Look Candyman, I'm the owner of this project and i'm know the risks of opening a new server "alone" in my situation. But i found the time and patience to make it perfect from all point of view! Can tell me why don't waste my time with this project?
    go read my thread, depending on what happens to the servers that are runnin now will depend on if we create a server again. we being the old perseus ko staff. just gotta be patient and see what happens.

go read my thread, depending on what happens to the servers that are runnin now will depend on if we create a server again. we being the old perseus ko staff. just gotta be patient and see what happens.
    I don't care, you can't do nothing to "slap" my server, with attack (DDoS) however good luck! Do you now what is Anti - DDoS? And how many i'm paid for it? Please Candyman, i'm appreciate your work for Perseus KO, so please just relax.

If it's D-Guard or whatever the hell other software "anti-DDoS firewall" exists, you've been ripped off. It's fine enough for weak attempts (that you can easily mitigate without its help), but slows your traffic down a lot in the process. Half-decent attempts at floods easily overwhelm them (or wherever it's bottlenecking).

I don't care, you can't do nothing to "slap" my server, with attack (DDoS) however good luck! Do you now what is Anti - DDoS? And how many i'm paid for it? Please Candyman, i'm appreciate your work for Perseus KO, so please just relax.
    lol who said anything about attacking your server? i was just saying save your time and not waste everyone elses by launching another fail of a server thatll last a few days

lol who said anything about attacking your server? i was just saying save your time and not waste everyone elses by launching another fail of a server thatll last a few days
    Why you saying my server is a fail? Why you think it?
    1/ Its not like Perseus KO (A little start gears like was on PKO)
    2/ Secured will be ON, on my server:
    - Trina, exp, money, lotto ect = disabled
    - If you turn something: MYKO HACK, programs ect = after relog -> ban automatic
    - I'm working to made Anti - TBL !
    Last edited by pikolo; 08-01-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Have you fixed the aujard exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Have you fixed the aujard exploit?
    Of course!

Have you fixed the drajua exploit?

With all do "respect" (pft) @Candyman, why don't you just shut the fuck up? Even though you may perhaps be correct, just because YOU cannot patch the current exploits and block the current attacks doesn't mean no one else can.

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    With all do "respect" (pft) @Candyman, why don't you just shut the fuck up? Even though you may perhaps be correct, just because YOU cannot patch the current exploits and block the current attacks doesn't mean no one else can.

Get over yourself.
    lol huh? whats with yall and talking about attacks, i wasnt talking about a failing server cause it goes down from attacks, i was talking about just being a fail cause itll die wit a low population lol, i havnt played ko in over a year, who said im acting conceited at all lol, im just saving the guy from launching another server when theres like 50 out and will all eventually die in like a week or so.. just saving him and everyone else the trouble, and vincents what is this like ur 8th server ur launching already? lol, and i take it ur servers didnt all go down from attacks or w/e right? meaning there was another reason as to why they failed, so stop jumpin to conclusions assuming that im talking about attacks when ive yet to even mention a single thing about his server getting attacked, and i gotnothing against ur server, ive heard theyre pretty good just lack population, but when u come and start shit with me expect me to talk shit back.

and i was just stating that with a server like ko-tastic up(if it does stay up havnt checked status yet) there shouldnt be other servers goin up since theyll just fail, but if the big servers die such as ko-tastic, we'll be launching a server most likely in the near future
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 08-02-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast