Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

SexyKO FARM Server!

This is a discussion on SexyKO FARM Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all,just want to take a poll and see how many people want SexyReplay and his crew start up a ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb SexyKO FARM Server!

Hi all,just want to take a poll and see how many people want SexyReplay and his crew start up a Farm private server.As you can see his PK server has been successfull for a few years now and he has proven to be a good dev.

The server would be KE rates

Please take this poll and vote if you want to see a SexyKO Farm Server..
    YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
    Thanks.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Poll ends Saturday,August 6,2011
    Last edited by Xero; 08-03-2011 at 04:24 AM.

SexyKO Farm Server as in KE rates (similar to kotastic) or easy rates (similar to KI)?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    SexyKO Farm Server as in KE rates (similar to kotastic) or easy rates (similar to KI)?
    KE rates,so yes,similar to kotastic

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    +1 agreeeeeeeeeeeee

romanticide

we waiting SEXYKO

Sse7en

It would be more than awesome if the greatest dev did stable farm server , really waiting for SexyReplay answer about it : )

I have known sexyreplay for a long time, the guy definately knows what hes doing when it comes to running a server.. however the problem is having enough players on the server.. in the past he made a farm server and the server was quite active to begin with, but after 1-2 months most players started to quit because it was too hard and thus the farm server died. I always enjoyed the exp/drop rates being hard it makes it more competitive, however the majority of the KO community would rather have it easy.

I will consider bringing my old team and will start a clan if sexyreplay does decide to make a farm server and he is commited to it. However for the server to work there must be enough top tier clans who are organised to make the server competitive and fun.

defently a yes gogogogo D:

spikezg4

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Not similar to tastic's rate's....You should make exp more easier....1-40 (1 hour exping ) 40-60(8-10 hours exping) and 60-70(average 1week).But yeah it would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by spikezg4 View Post
    Not similar to tastic's rate's....You should make exp more easier....1-40 (1 hour exping ) 40-60(8-10 hours exping) and 60-70(average 1week).But yeah it would be nice!
    no..........

spikezg4

Exclamation

no..........
    Well bro in a server with 700+ppl to keep them in fun of the game and not get bored these exp rates would be the best!Wanna tell you why?As you remember in tastic's undezz were the best and they already had gone at CZ and at this time 3,9/4 of ppl were exping -.- so it's not fair..Think a server that all ppl could get 40 easly and then they would have to do exp and farm for their item's(so they wont be bored).If im starting a server and get 40 lvl in 2days or more (cause all ppl are not the same diff jobs diff economic's for buying exp scroll's prem etc note that some of them may dont got a credit card for internet -.-) and the other's be 50 and 60 then that's not fair......
    For PUS I am not saying not to put exp sc and prem but in logical prices (as they do)
    and to be able to by items after 1 day of server life...

Well bro in a server with 700+ppl to keep them in fun of the game and not get bored these exp rates would be the best!Wanna tell you why?As you remember in tastic's undezz were the best and they already had gone at CZ and at this time 3,9/4 of ppl were exping -.- so it's not fair..Think a server that all ppl could get 40 easly and then they would have to do exp and farm for their item's(so they wont be bored).If im starting a server and get 40 lvl in 2days or more (cause all ppl are not the same diff jobs diff economic's for buying exp scroll's prem etc note that some of them may dont got a credit card for internet -.-) and the other's be 50 and 60 then that's not fair......
    For PUS I am not saying not to put exp sc and prem but in logical prices (as they do)
    and to be able to by items after 1 day of server life...
    KO is not for the casual gamer (like yourself).. that's all there is too it.

spikezg4

Question

KO is not for the casual gamer (like yourself).. that's all there is too it.
    Casual gamer?! haha seem's that you dont know me at all dude....
    mbz is rising4chaos
    WilliamWallace in Uko
    veniamin in dies
    RememberMyName in Knight Ascencion
    So dont talk shit!
    Last edited by spikezg4; 08-03-2011 at 07:14 AM.

spikezg4

And anyway Im not here to make introdaction's.I've just told my opinion for a server that *MAY* gonna open and to be honest you actually dont got real-life u live just to play a game that may be closed and then say oooo i've lost my money (( ..All in all I dont gonna judge and fight with anyone cause of a stupid game..I tried to help..If you dont like dont reply!

And anyway Im not here to make introdaction's.I've just told my opinion for a server that *MAY* gonna open and to be honest you actually dont got real-life u live just to play a game that may be closed and then say oooo i've lost my money (( ..All in all I dont gonna judge and fight with anyone cause of a stupid game..I tried to help..If you dont like dont reply!
    edit your above post and take out the video's, no one gives 2 shits. its just hijacking the thread

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast