Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

SexyKO FARM Server!

This is a discussion on SexyKO FARM Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aslong as its a hard farm server im in. fuck yea. i need a stable server in myyy lifee...
Page: 5

aslong as its a hard farm server im in. fuck yea. i need a stable server in myyy lifee

ye it would be so fun specially cause sexyko is a known server will alot of players:/ but i wouldn't get my hopes up cause they are hard to convince

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    ye it would be so fun specially cause sexyko is a known server will alot of players:/ but i wouldn't get my hopes up cause they are hard to convince
    Well no shit when your already getting into what type of server it should be, KE or ROFD, without yet first convincing them to open one at first. Save the discussions on specifics for after. For now, we want them to open it just simply because they have 1k players waiting for a miracle to happen, and this could be the KO private server miracle.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I remember the first Farmserver, that didnt go very well.
    But I am down to try a new one...

SexyKO PK Server = USD Server, the more you spend the better you are geared.

That is lame !

If this "farm" server is going to be anything like that, just tell us straight up. I'm not going to grind for a few weeks, only to see a bunch of gimps running around with some gay armor that you can only buy for 50$ and merchants that you cant buy shit off unless ur trading KC.

Good timing with the server, wonder if that was planned ! lol!

So whats the story ?

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post

That is lame !

If this "farm" server is going to be anything like that, just tell us straight up. I'm not going to grind for a few weeks, only to see a bunch of gimps running around with some gay armor that you can only buy for 50$ and merchants that you cant buy shit off unless ur trading KC.

So whats the story ?

wtf is this kid talking about? wow i almost never donate and yet i beat all those donating noobs in vs tell me how that is possible? and also u only get like extra 200 ap with donations and 300hp and or 100 more ac

sexyko has never had overpowered stuff just scrolls valks ect

That is lame !

So whats the story ?
    obviously no one will play a KE farm server if they are selling armor and weapons in PUS, that's just retarded, i am sure he isn't that stupid. also they haven't announced they are making the server, they actually said no atm.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

That is lame !

So whats the story ?
    How is it overpowered? Are you one of those people that cry on a PK server where everyone has the same armor and weapons, and someone has valks that give +100 ac or whatever it is and you lose in a VS and you blame it on that? I think so...

Other then that, it`s a FARM server. Even a retard can tell you that armor and weapons won`t be sold is PUS.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    SexyReplay's answer : "It's something that has came to our mind a few times already, but we haven't decided anything yet, so we rather say "no" as that's the most accurate answer to avoid giving false hopes."
    Spam his forums some more and it might help :P
    At the moment it might be a "no" but this is why I made this poll and post,to show him even more how much the community would want him to open a farm server and for him to see how many people would play on it and hopefully he can see that and maybe release it.

Default yooooooooooooooo

I can pay for that really would be awesome just to play on a gg server

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    How is it overpowered? Are you one of those people that cry on a PK server where everyone has the same armor and weapons, and someone has valks that give +100 ac or whatever it is and you lose in a VS and you blame it on that? I think so...

Other then that, it`s a FARM server. Even a retard can tell you that armor and weapons won`t be sold is PUS.
    Try logging into SexyKO atm, and buying anything in merchant. Come back and tell me how that worked out for you. If you aren't offering real USD, you won't get jack. That's not a server for me. Maybe that's a typical PK server, I don't know.

I have this silly idea... I know it's silly but anyways:

What if someone suggested on the usko forums to launch an "oldshool" server. Tell them theres a lot of money to earn with it etc.... use the lvl 70 cap private servers to show how much demand there is etc.... and it'll probablybe up in notime casue K2 loves money.

Not sure how bad the cheating is atm in usko, but atleast they could offer a steady server. Also it's been a while since they launched a new server...

Not sure if someone played travian, they also offer "classic travian" servers which are a lot more succesful than the new servers etc...

I realise it's a very silly idea. It would surely get populated, it would probably be stable (looking at the other usko servers) and the exp will be hard. Only downside I see is the cheating and the babashopping EDIT: and well... the fact that we would be playing USKO again instead of a private server
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-03-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I have this silly idea... I know it's silly but anyways:

What if someone suggested on the usko forums to launch an "oldshool" server. Tell them theres a lot of money to earn with it etc.... use the lvl 70 cap private servers to show how much demand there is etc.... and it'll probablybe up in notime casue K2 loves money.

Not sure how bad the cheating is atm in usko, but atleast they could offer a steady server.

Not sure if someone played travian, they also offer "classic travian" servers which are a lot more succesful than the new servers etc...
    If you could pull it off, you'd be a legend in more than just asian countries.

^ To be honest I am actually surprised they never have.

They're not that oblivious to not see how the population of the servers were 4x higher in KE/Beginning of ROFD are they? Surely they also know how well private servers are doing around here.

A classic KE USKO server would gather 1000's of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ To be honest I am actually surprised they never have.

They're not that oblivious to not see how the population of the servers were 4x higher in KE/Beginning of ROFD are they? Surely they also know how well private servers are doing around here.

A classic KE USKO server would gather 1000's of players.
    Well... we could always try suggesting it if people are willing to try it...

As long as we tell them theres a lot of money $$$$$ to earn they might do it, if they have the files available

I could even live with 1 year ke , then expand to rofd (but don't go higher, i hate the cursed weapons and shit)... Oldshool feeling... by the time it's in rofd I'll prolly quit ko for good

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast