Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SexyKO FARM Server!

This is a discussion on SexyKO FARM Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think BDW and Juraid were the last patches I enjoyed doing on a daily basis on USKO before I ...
Page: 6

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I think BDW and Juraid were the last patches I enjoyed doing on a daily basis on USKO before I quit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ To be honest I am actually surprised they never have.

They're not that oblivious to not see how the population of the servers were 4x higher in KE/Beginning of ROFD are they? Surely they also know how well private servers are doing around here.

A classic KE USKO server would gather 1000's of players.
    It was already suggested in the past and they replied with a big "NO".
    to quote if I remember correctly : "we are moving forward , not backwards , so the answer would no"

Also I doubt they will have any anti-cheat or dupe protection , so we'll just see +3's and +10's very fast on koxpers who spam you 5000 damage a second.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I think BDW and Juraid were the last patches I enjoyed doing on a daily basis on USKO before I quit.
    Agreed. The ROFD expansion was boss, anyone who cried and quit because of it just loved their advantage they had over people in gears and level as ROFD made it easier to be equal

And simon, go make the suggestion, I and many others would be behind you :P I reckon it's something to do with their license, not being able to use out-dated server files or something? or maybe the way their servers are set up to not allow out-dated files in correlation with their newest one. Only reasons I can think off to why they have not done it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Agreed. The ROFD expansion was boss, anyone who cried and quit because of it just loved their advantage they had over people in gears and level as ROFD made it easier to be equal

And simon, go make the suggestion, I and many others would be behind you :P I reckon it's something to do with their license, not being able to use out-dated server files or something? or maybe the way their servers are set up to not allow out-dated files in correlation with their newest one. Only reasons I can think off to why they have not done it yet.
    I don't have a usko forum account Else I would... anyways. It's better if someone with good english and a lot of arguments suggests it (don't forget to point out the $$$$side ).
    Your probably right about the licences and stuff, I really have no clue...

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Lol, pretty sure nobody is expecting any1 to take a private so serious that they would need a sharer.

If you need sharers in private servers it's just sad... It kinda means it's too hard to accomplish it on yourself or being the best is just soooo important to you. Sad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of putting effort in my char.... but sharers in a private server when most players play for fun like 4-5 h a day is just -.-
    I doubt its about being on top for all who share. Take me for example. I can maybe play 3h a day. So its better if i just help someone out for that time while he sleeps and at the same time its more fun for me since i will have an easier time getting into parties, getting items, etc.

Sharing on a pk server, now that would be sad.

Oh and that usko 70 cap classic server would be swarmed with no lifers :P you would need sharers to keep up with the kids without jobs and responsabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Sharing on a pk server, now that would be sad.
    self own menz XD?

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    self own menz XD?
    self own menz XD?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    self own menz XD?
    the kangaroo didnt had chilhood.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    self own menz XD?
    The only sharing i have done is with Chabo in Tastic. Besides, nobody cares what you think. Noob.

Banned Senior Member

Jammin , you said PK server , I don't see any self-pwn in what you said.
    The only one self-pwning himself is pendexo whose name is similar to his behaviour of a kid

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Jammin , you said PK server , I don't see any self-pwn in what you said.
    The only one self-pwning himself is pendexo whose name is similar to his behaviour of a kid
    since jammin and me are playing a pk server and he's playing on my chars its called sharing but anyways i wouldnt expect much from your low sight-projection , that's why you should stay studying medicine instead , engineering is too much for you .

@jammin phak you noob and gel to pk some ;>

Banned Senior Member

Playing on your chars to help you get NP's or just for fun? I think you misunderstood the concept of sharing...

Playing on your chars to help you get NP's or just for fun? I think you misunderstood the concept of sharing...
    We (me and PendexO) are just trolling each other.

In reality, he teches me how to play KO and i teach him to pick up girls.

Bazinga!

fak let the guy have fun , i really love responding his awful posts ;(.

ps: the charapa wants a rmk ewww.

literally you're using the word "share" as a ko slang , gramatically it fits with what i've said.

and to finish my last post here (way too going off topic.)
    Quote Originally Posted by CTU
    If a farm server is ever made, it'll be done in our own time and you likely won't hear about it until it's completely ready. Whoever made that topic isn't exactly doing us or anyone else a favour, it just brings hope up for no reason which is precisely what we wanted to avoid. As of now we're still working on something new for the pk server and that's where our focus is, that said of course the farm server will be on our minds, you've at least made sure of that.
    there wont be any farm just for a few facts that CTU statted(well atleast not comming soon),read carefully the quote and be sure that they're already thinkinh on it, nonetheless it might be announced here for sure (when the time comes).

a mod should close instead of letting ppl increase their post count with their suppossed awesomeness.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 08-04-2011 at 09:22 PM.

gamers4life 2011, you say mod ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast