Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Upgrade rates were 100% on sexyko if I remember correctly. Early you could burn CS but ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Upgrade rates were 100% on sexyko if I remember correctly. Early you could burn CS but replay changed that I think.

You better start in this bitch

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    bumping this,anyone?
    We'll have a timer soon .

6.Upgrade
    All items have 100% success rate to +6, ONLY Chitin Shield has 100% success rate to +7

+6 to +7 = 50%
    +7 to +8 = 30%

(Trina's Piece adds +20%) - You can obtain one from PUS

from : Sexy-KO Server Guide - Guides - Sexy-KO Knight Online 2069 PVP Server

woof woof woof

So this has nothing to do with sexyReplay, so the success of the previous sexyKO was mainly because he took the initiative to actually learn c++ and code a full server back end based on the released source, you honestly think you can do something similar by downloading currently released source from a turkish forum and actually believe its going to be as successful as the original sexyKO is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    So this has nothing to do with sexyReplay, so the success of the previous sexyKO was mainly because he took the initiative to actually learn c++ and code a full server back end based on the released source, you honestly think you can do something similar by downloading currently released source from a turkish forum and actually believe its going to be as successful as the original sexyKO is a joke.
    Simply based on the beta it seems pretty good to me lol.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

because people care where you get the files from? honestly im starting to think your just a troll, along with adi, the server files are completely fine, I played the beta and there really weren't any game-breaking bugs, classe were pretty balanced, so why wont this server succeed? you realize sexyreplay even left his own server and left it to die, u want that to happen? u think that was part of the success?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    because people care where you get the files from? honestly im starting to think your just a troll, along with adi, the server files are completely fine, I played the beta and there really weren't any game-breaking bugs, classe were pretty balanced, so why wont this server succeed? you realize sexyreplay even left his own server and left it to die, u want that to happen? u think that was part of the success?
    so what your saying is.... all those people who played oldschoolKO "newer version" never cared when professor and his team of "dev's" never realized the files he downloaded, yes downloaded to make a server had multiple vulnerability's within the code and people could dupe and more, but his users never cared right? i'm posting an opinion which in 95% of the server topics i have commented on here in this section i've been right you played using the client which you have no further knowledge about other then its a game client, you tested beta with your eyes, you cannot see the servers / client's code, yes i realize SexyReplay left his server to die, which is what? so far every dev who's opened a server here has done the same thing... my point is he took many months coding it server back end, which takes skill a lot of skill, for someone to try and re-open a server based on its popularity and legacy left behind to cash in on some extra cash? i'm not a complete moron to realize that's the only thing in people's minds when they try and bring back a previous successful server, why not rebrand it and make it your own? oh because then you won't get the support instantly or an instant cash flow, mark my words, this is exactly that and if you can't see that then your an idiot.

so what your saying is.... all those people who played oldschoolKO "newer version" never cared when professor and his team of "dev's" never realized the files he downloaded, yes downloaded to make a server had multiple vulnerability's within the code and people could dupe and more, but his users never cared right? i'm posting an opinion which in 95% of the server topics i have commented on here in this section i've been right you played using the client which you have no further knowledge about other then its a game client, you tested beta with your eyes, you cannot see the servers / client's code, yes i realize SexyReplay left his server to die, which is what? so far every dev who's opened a server here has done the same thing... my point is he took many months coding it server back end, which takes skill a lot of skill, for someone to try and re-open a server based on its popularity and legacy left behind to cash in on some extra cash? i'm not a complete moron to realize that's the only thing in people's minds when they try and bring back a previous successful server, why not rebrand it and make it your own? oh because then you won't get the support instantly or an instant cash flow, mark my words, this is exactly that and if you can't see that then your an idiot.
    what? youre acting as if they literally downloaded some random 20xx server and just threw it online, which isn't the case at all, I already told you it doesn't seem that buggy (if at all), so I don't know why you're bringing up duping lmao. what's wrong with them using the same brand, considering there are still some staff members from the original sexyko still working on it, not to mention its exactly the same in design, which is what the playerbase has been wanting for a while, there isn't any server at the moment that's super balanced and has a decent design (all players are equal, very small farming etc), you just sound mad for no reason / jealous to be honest, as far as you being right, I can go around and post in any PSKO server saying "THIS SERVER WILL DIE" and I'll be right as well, are you muhammad or something because of it?

Yes,we are all gona play on a server thats leaked from a turkish forum that took the name from a previous one that died since the owner gave 0 fucks.You mad about it ?
    SkyHunter, TabbyCat and Rorschach like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    what? youre acting as if they literally downloaded some random 20xx server and just threw it online, which isn't the case at all, I already told you it doesn't seem that buggy (if at all), so I don't know why you're bringing up duping lmao. what's wrong with them using the same brand, considering there are still some staff members from the original sexyko still working on it, not to mention its exactly the same in design, which is what the playerbase has been wanting for a while, there isn't any server at the moment that's super balanced and has a decent design (all players are equal, very small farming etc), you just sound mad for no reason / jealous to be honest, as far as you being right, I can go around and post in any PSKO server saying "THIS SERVER WILL DIE" and I'll be right as well, are you muhammad or something because of it?
    I can garuntee thats exactly what they've done anyway i'll stop replying to you now, as im not here to start a flame war just to add my opinion, gl with the server.

I can garuntee thats exactly what they've done anyway i'll stop replying to you now, as im not here to start a flame war just to add my opinion, gl with the server.
    ya ur right ur always 1000000% right why do i bother arguing with a god like u, they literally put server up in september and they haven't fixed anything it's still full bugg 100% shit server uninstall, please stop posting on this forum thanks

bump for a good server, looking forward for saturday and wtb release hour

Not gonna argue any technical/development aspect of the server, so don't waste your time and MINE time arguing over stuff that doesnt concern to the final client --> The user.

thx.

Little archer Senior Member

Sephiroth always comes to shit on servers that aren't his, just consider it a natural occurrence and it'll be easier to endure.
    SkyHunter likes this.

No-one said it was going to be as 'successful'. The BETA was really good, that's all you need to know champ.

Timer var mư ?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast