Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Howdy fellas, We know what you think, after sexyko had closed down you spent months over finding another private server ...
Page: 1

Default SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

Howdy fellas,
    We know what you think, after sexyko had closed down you spent months over finding another private server like sexyko,Well I'm truly happy to say that the wait is officially over. Because we, first and foremost, were, and are admirers of sexyko, and it's balanced PK server concept.That's why we decided to pick it up from where it fell down and rise it up again even better than before for every person who had felt as abandoned as we did.
    Sexy-KO uses the newest 20xx client, but sticks to the old mechanics. Identical skills with USKO. The PK atmosphere and of course the irreplaceable forum design that you sorely miss, for bringing you the smoothest PK server experience again for many years to come.
    All the codes were handwritten and customised with a systematic structure so that any problem that could occur in game, we will be able to fix it rapidly.
    We might have some deficiencies. We were depending solely on our memories to come this far. During next stages we will be expecting for you to report any bug(s) you find (especially during beta stage) to the forums, so we can make everything go smooth and clear when we open the official version.

BETA STAGE IS NOW CLOSED
    During this phase we sincerely appreciate all of the players who actively contribute on finding bugs and helping the server find it's balance.

Server Specs

· Custom SexyKOGuard security system
    · GM crew that you can reach anytime
    · TBL Protection

OFFICIAL RELEASE : 28.11.2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrl0HgPDfk

Events

· Lunar War
    · Juraid Mountain
    · Bifrost
    · Forgotten Temple
    · Nereidth Island
    · CSW
    · Chaos Dungeon
    · Border Defense War
    · Boss event
    · Np event
    · Vs event (1v1 & 2v2 & 8v8)

All specs of the clan system is working flawlessly. (NP donation, alliance, memo, last seen, clan notice, auto/manuel clan cont, accredited and royal clan quests and capes etc.) Felankor is also spawn in the Dragon Cave at the bottom of the abyss dungeon.

All the jobs were set equally for the most pleasing PK experience

STARTING OFF

PRIEST WARRIOR ROGUE MAGE
    Dragon tooth hammer +8 Raptor +8 2x Shard +8 Elixir staff +8
    Personal Shield +4 2x Warrior Earring 2x Rogue Earring 2x Mage Earring
    2x Cleric Earring 2x Ring of Courage 2x Ring of Life 2x Ring of Magic
    2x Ring of Life Iron Set Iron Set Iron Necklace
    Iron Set Shell Set +8 Shell Set +8 Iron Set
    Shell Set +8

GEAR UPGRADE LIMIT: +8
    ACCESSORIES UPGRADE LIMIT : +0

ARMOR

WEAPONS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah

Silver Bar Drop = Worm, Kecoon, Bandicot (Moradon)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUS

Our Power Up Store is perfectly organized and all features are enabled.

Among the old ones, new items that came with newer versions of the client are also added to PUS. Weapons sold in PUS are not necessary to pk well in CZ. Pretty much all players use the farmable weapons instead of the alternative PUS weapons. They do however offer small bonuses, for example the personal dagger gives 8 hp bonus and 16 resist. For detailed explanation of the Power Up Store and Upgrade system (and many other important stuff) please read our Server Guide in forums.

Sexy-KO Server Guide - Guides - Sexy-KO Knight Online 2069 PVP Server

*** FYI : This server is created by previous management staff from sexyko, during this stage there was no collaboration with SexyReplay in any way. He has no intentions to open the server with old database or any other database. We also do not aim to leave the server to rot like it's previous owner did after a few years ***
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 11-24-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Although I would've preferred the server owner's to make this topic, it's still a good thing to let people on G4L know. Hope to see many English players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Although I would've preferred the server owner's to make this topic, it's still a good thing to let people on G4L know. Hope to see many English players.
    damn about time some new good server will come out, anyway is there any info about official? is it gonna stay the same as it was on beta?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    damn about time some new good server will come out, anyway is there any info about official? is it gonna stay the same as it was on beta?
    It's going to be like SexyKO.

Starter gear:
    Shells+8
    Elixir+8/Raptor+8/Iron Impact+8/Shards+8/
    ROL/ROC/ROM+0
    Iron Set+0
    WE/CE/ME +0

Priests:
    Personal+3
    DTH+8

It's going to be like SexyKO.

Starter gear:
    Shells+8
    Elixir+8/Raptor+8/Iron Impact+8/Shards+8/
    ROL/ROC/ROM+0
    Iron Set+0
    WE/CE/ME +0

Priests:
    Personal+3
    DTH+8
    are we going there as melee or as mages ?

i never played sexyko before so can anyone help me with my questions?

as far as i understand you start with classic high class armors but you can farm better items right?like a light farm/pk server

never played above 1453 version and it says 2069.so there will be better items than bifrost-juriad items like krowaz etc?

what is the change of getting decent gear as a solo mage?i want to play pet-lightning but i dont know if i can farm anything espicially without a party-clan.or can i make a bp alt and farm with it?

Do flame/shio/imir rings boost mage damage?what is the upgrade limit for accesorices?

thanks

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I feel like priests may be too weak with just a ps3, no?

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post
    i never played sexyko before so can anyone help me with my questions?

as far as i understand you start with classic high class armors but you can farm better items right?like a light farm/pk server

never played above 1453 version and it says 2069.so there will be better items than bifrost-juriad items like krowaz etc?

what is the change of getting decent gear as a solo mage?i want to play pet-lightning but i dont know if i can farm anything espicially without a party-clan.or can i make a bp alt and farm with it?

Do flame/shio/imir rings boost mage damage?what is the upgrade limit for accesorices?

thanks
    Solo mage on pvp server is not worth your time, this kind of server gonna be tons of group mages novaing .

ooo nice ill start, gonna create a melee clan or join finallegacy , going sin ^^ loved sexyko, will be populated as fuaaark,

Little archer Senior Member

Is this from sexyreplay? or are they just stealing the name?

Does 2069 stand for version 2069 files... if so, the amount of bugs is sure to be noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Is this from sexyreplay? or are they just stealing the name?

Does 2069 stand for version 2069 files... if so, the amount of bugs is sure to be noteworthy.
    It has nothing to do with Jose. It's the old staff members from SexyKO launching the server. Jose has stated that he will not be dealing with KO anymore, because there are better ways of making money. And well, he hasn't even played the game for years.

They've had a beta for ~3 months now, so I assume the game should be bug free. They're using the 20xx version, but the game itself is ran by 18xx content as far as I'm aware. Juraid weapons are the latest addition in to the game.
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-18-2015 at 03:18 PM.

+1 to that, i forgot to include that i'm not the owner. fixed that.

Will there be a 59 and 69 zone this time as well? Couldn't find any info on that on their forums.
    Last edited by Ganzah; 11-18-2015 at 08:00 PM.

If it's anything similar to the old sexyKO. It will be very balanced and long standing. Looking forward to it!

ROBIN.AKA ScreameR. Do you remember me from Xiona KO? I was the priest Dancer. We played in UnderGrounD
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    If it's anything similar to the old sexyKO. It will be very balanced and long standing. Looking forward to it!

ROBIN.AKA ScreameR. Do you remember me from Xiona KO? I was the priest Dancer. We played in UnderGrounD
    i'm not sure if i remember you, the name sounds familiar. xionako sucked balls so idk tbh, didn't play long there at all.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast