Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Undef In which part this server is amazing? server is filled with people? Yourko and osko and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    In which part this server is amazing? server is filled with people? Yourko and osko and some other turkish server have more...
    Nice pk there? U have to be kidding us lol.... No way, server where u cant go 1vs1 or 2vs2 becouse so often one or two retards will jump on you when u are redbaled. 2vs2? No way, u will be ganged by full pt as fast as u leave your town...
    chitin shields in pus for your real cash? BIG JOKE...
    The last SexyKO survived a long time with this same model.
    Nobody complained over chitin shield in the PUS.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Dude im hyped. To hell with krovaz weapons n UTC bullshit, old school balanced gear is for the win. PK servers live long and healthy lives, previous version is a great example for that.
    Balanced, until mage teams feast on shell players.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

I heard that SexyReplay is Devile is that true?
    Btw when you say that old admin from SexyKO is not here anymore, but isn't Marywanna SexyReplay?

I would play it, but it's too much turkish for me.. 80% of players are turks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Btw when you say that old admin from SexyKO is not here anymore, but isn't Marywanna SexyReplay?

I think that's false. More so 80% are spanish in the previous version.
    It's a nice mix, there were people playing all hours of the day and from all places.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    I think that's false. More so 80% are spanish in the previous version.
    It's a nice mix, there were people playing all hours of the day and from all places.
    I'm not talking about previous version.

If you check on their facebook there is 0 spanish comments but almost all are turkish.. And we know that spanish like to use facebook a lot.
    Also on their forum everything almost comes from turks.

If you check on their facebook there is 0 spanish comments but almost all are turkish.. And we know that spanish like to use facebook a lot.
    who cares, there will be english players im pretty sure about it. and almost everyone uses facebook, not just spanish people :P

Why does it matter where they are from? Every private server has people from different places.
    It's well known you need a nice turkish player base to keep a server successful.
    Regardless of what language people speak, i'm happy to go and play there.
    And i guarantee some english groups will be joining. So you won't be alone.

archer combo hve CD ?

Since SexyKO opened the 15xx version many turkish started to play. Peruvians like to play 15xx++ servers.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Balanced, until mage teams feast on shell players.
    Mage teams are really not that strong. They're usually at the weak end 90% of the time in every server, unless the nova damage and their HP + AC reaches ridiculous amounts. Even high damage can be dealt with relatively easy, but tank is usually a bigger issue.

Banned Senior Member

That is not sexyreplay, I know who it is.

And no, devile isn't sexyreplay either.

You know nothing Rick, NOTHING !
    black and LambOfGod like this.

Oh noe theres turkish players i dont want to play.Oh no theres English players i dont want to play.Oh noe theres peruvian players i dont want to play.Oh no the english server has 90 people online i dont want to play.Oh no the turkish server has 1k+ people on it i dont want to play.Oh noe the turkish party with 3 priest raped us i dont want to play.Oh no the version is wrong i dont want to play.Oh noe i cant tank 7 mages with 2 priest i dont want to play.Oh noe theres babashoping i dont want to play.Oh no there is no babashoping i dont want to play.Oh noe theres farming i dont want to play.Oh no theres only PK i dont want to play.

There will be the same drama over outnumbered mages , full parties of melees, group of 5-8 sins to kill a single target or even worse a party of archers ,blame the players not the server ,im not here to talk about technics of how to play KO , because I've played the previous sexyko long enough to know that its handable, you just need to set yourself right in order to sucess, tho you will need a party of 4 people at least , its playable , you just need to adjust your skills to the scenario ,that is.

Banned Senior Member

Elias go milk a penis pls.

@Tila got phawk your sister.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast