Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never thought ill say this but 750+ is too much for a private server lol. Even if only half of ...
Page: 33

Never thought ill say this but 750+ is too much for a private server lol. Even if only half of them are pking, thats still 375, 187,5 each nation (yesterday i went to cz, was 137th on the ladder list...) You can imagine, 5 or 6 orc mage partys tanking human base, tons of orcs in bowl, and they all move together like a fkin big alliance so if you dont have like 50 humans to back you up you're dead Oh and server started to lagg yesterday
    Before beta, a normal day we had 150ppl online, now 5 times more, thats too much xD

StonedGay

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Never thought ill say this but 750+ is too much for a private server lol. Even if only half of them are pking, thats still 375, 187,5 each nation (yesterday i went to cz, was 137th on the ladder list...) You can imagine, 5 or 6 orc mage partys tanking human base, tons of orcs in bowl, and they all move together like a fkin big alliance so if you dont have like 50 humans to back you up you're dead Oh and server started to lagg yesterday
    Before beta, a normal day we had 150ppl online, now 5 times more, thats too much xD
    Ye, pretty hart to admit but there are shitload off ppl. i didn't expect taht much ppl,
    and it's pretty hard to pk with a full gg party, i wont even talk about solo xD.
    Therefore, the solution may come with the project of the farm server, dunno if the staff will release it, but it would be probably better to open it so they can lure ppl from pk server to the farm one. 800+ ppl on now.

800 people on a freaking private server !!! Thats is more than the non cheating part online on any regular ko server xD They should remove CZ and add a warzone as PK map cuz there must be flooding with people lol xD

Some1 Take some footages on sexyko ... I wanna see how INSANE the pk is xD

reptile

sexyko FTW, tbh its the only real private server, everything else is just clicky clikcy copy and paste crap.

Banned

Its realy realy insane i must say lol, even if you in pt you need keep your head up in every direction lol

I CANT GET INGAME this launcher is so fucked up!

Quote Originally Posted by StonedGay View Post
    Ye, pretty hart to admit but there are shitload off ppl. i didn't expect taht much ppl,
    and it's pretty hard to pk with a full gg party, i wont even talk about solo xD.
    Therefore, the solution may come with the project of the farm server, dunno if the staff will release it, but it would be probably better to open it so they can lure ppl from pk server to the farm one. 800+ ppl on now.
    I agree with you and I already talked with Jose today about it. There is no fun in a PK server with 3-400 people in CZ.

If it was up to me, I would release the farm server without the fixed XP quests and just get BDW/ED ready and let's roll. Hopily I can convince him of that, cuz afterall the Turks are only playing the PK server to swap to the farm whenever it's there. Then I hope to see some more English people on the PK and we'll have 2 stable and good populated servers.

Soe, tell me why I cant login no more? :F :'(

Tell him the truth Soenne, he should know it too

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    i cant login too ^^ few me friends cant login too ^^
    its seems like we never try that sexy ko ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KeLKuN View Post
    Tell him the truth Soenne, he should know it too

truth about what ?

some1 gotta fix this stupid launcher..

Quote Originally Posted by Bailys View Post
    truth about what ?
    this: (10 chars)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I agree with you and I already talked with Jose today about it. There is no fun in a PK server with 3-400 people in CZ.

If it was up to me, I would release the farm server without the fixed XP quests and just get BDW/ED ready and let's roll. Hopily I can convince him of that, cuz afterall the Turks are only playing the PK server to swap to the farm whenever it's there. Then I hope to see some more English people on the PK and we'll have 2 stable and good populated servers.
    I really really hope that I can't even kill 1 worm to get silver bars(have to kill DMs). And ofc i haven't seen English words lately. And when finally i meet with a non-turkish guy I realize that he's peruvian and he also doesn't speak in English xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????