Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat boom Board Message I'm just gonna bump this shit up lol. That's fucking sick dude. If ...
Page: 65

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I'm just gonna bump this shit up lol. That's fucking sick dude. If u get everything working then I might consider playing here if I find some english players to roll w/ me.

it will be a true master piece

What I don't understand is, why hasn't SexyKO opened another farm server? Makes no sense on their part not to, it's obvious proven to be the most dependable private out there, and Replay is obviously one of the best developers, so why not use that to your advantage?

Just my perspective, of course. But I know myself personally, I find the PvP server fucking BORING, I'd rather exp then play that (no offense to the users that enjoy it, there's just little to no skill involved).

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    What I don't understand is, why has SexyKO opened another farm server? Makes no sense on their part not to, it's obvious proven to be the most dependable private out there, and Replay is obviously one of the best developers, so why not use that to your advantage?

Just my perspective, of course. But I know myself personally, I find the PvP server fucking BORING, I'd rather exp then play that (no offense to the users that enjoy it, there's just little to no skill involved).
    True. Having a farm server with those 1886 files would be fucking sick.

would be epic true, but we're not ready to set such stuff, sexyko is well known for its security and the way how does SexyReplay runs his server , right now he's almost done with minor bugs (in game ones) , then he'll start patching those k0xps , SexyReplay's main goal is to have the pk server working on its 100% , fixing everything to bring balance , i.e in usko the stun and ice rate are pretty low , in sexyko18xx beta they were similiar but now we're trying to "emulate" every single aspect of this in order to bring the equal balance ,also in usko/euko shock stun is useless , in sexyko we're trying to set it fairly ,with the new armors that this client brought such krowaz armors mages are more handable now.

in other hand the idea of a farm server has come to his mind many times, but idk i can't talk in behave of him but i can assure you all that if that ever happens it will be posted here in ko4life.

Ah almost forgot we'll probably enable RBL instead of ardream, we dont know exact wich lvl cap it gonna be ,there's a big discussion in there Board Message , if you feel like dropping a comment cus u love this zone then do it ,it will be 100 % similar to the usko's rlb map , im up for 70 cap .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    What I don't understand is, why hasn't SexyKO opened another farm server? Makes no sense on their part not to, it's obvious proven to be the most dependable private out there, and Replay is obviously one of the best developers, so why not use that to your advantage?

I've been on sexyko since late 2008 but didnt make my clan til around mid 09, been at sexyko ever since... i have always enjoyed this servers pk. Reason why? (It's all based on skill simply because everything is balanced perfectly)

Tho I agree, sexyreplay could host the best farm server ever, but he stated he will not do it simply because he hasnt got enough Gm's, and he has to take care of his PK serv, he also has no intentions of letting other people run the farm serv.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Were not releasing a Farm Server until we figure out some other aspects of the server.

Oh if one gets released, you guys will be the first to find out
    Last edited by jaspreet; 02-26-2012 at 02:03 AM.
    Kallop and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Were not releasing a Farm Server until we figure out some other aspects of the server.

Oh if one gets released, you guys will be the first to find out
    <3 But honestly it could draw players from everywhere (talking about possibly 2000 players if well advertised?) if it'd be released. I mean if u can get USKO without the USKO flaws + possibly little easier exp etc why wouldn't u join?

its a matter of time (profesionalism in every single way in order to success),and as jas said a few stuff on hold aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its a matter of time (profesionalism in every single way in order to success),and as jas said a few stuff on hold aswell.
    Well doesn't matter aslong as it will be released ^^ About time to get rid of K2 and still have fun in USKO style KO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    <3 But honestly it could draw players from everywhere (talking about possibly 2000 players if well advertised?) if it'd be released. I mean if u can get USKO without the USKO flaws + possibly little easier exp etc why wouldn't u join?
    2000? more than that probably... they'll be 1000-1500+ english players alone that would play if they found out about it, not counting turkos.

nice tried the 18xx but far too buggy right now plus the koxp is shit

ever heard the right definition of "BETA" "TEST MODE"?

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    ever heard the right definition of "BETA" "TEST MODE"?
    Oh, you must be a real hard fanboy of the server or have some power over there only the latter could have took offence to what was posted above urs, i know its a beta, read my post again

nice tried the 18xx but far too buggy right now plus the koxp is shit

Burn elias

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3