Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As Soenne said, this is the beta and it will last enough till all the bugs got fixed, u guys ...
Page: 24

StonedGay

As Soenne said, this is the beta and it will last enough till all the bugs got fixed, u guys got to be patient, SexyKo staff did a wonderful job, they got through DDos attacks and managed to be on the same technical level as usko, and just to remind you this is not usko staff, the leaders of sexyko care about their community and everything will be solved in time.

Bugs and crashes are normal and they will be fixed, sexy did put too much effort on it to let it down.

Otherwise, this is the only srvr that support 400+ players, go find me another srvr with that amount of players and with the same features as this one.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Are you sure that you are playing sexyko? the server has been up and running for a few hours straight now lol
    he said crashes, not DCs. not the server stops but the client.

When the beta server will be over there will be wipe or 2nd server?

StonedGay

PK server wont be wiped for obvious reasons, but they are thinking of making a farm server. Wait and see.

i really would liek to see sexyko as farm exp server lol
    then it just would be almost as usko^^
    ofc with a higher exp rate <3

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Are you sure that you are playing sexyko? the server has been up and running for a few hours straight now lol
    i dun mean that server crash, but my game crash for no reason or smth.. ppl say cuz of ice skills

Uzu

I think you guys should start already to learn turkish because you are very annoying for us... seriously, please sit down and educate yourself only once in ur life

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    I think you guys should start already to learn turkish because you are very annoying for us... seriously, please sit down and educate yourself only once in ur life
    You sir... are right! this forum should become turkish also!

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I honestly hope that all you people with zero patience just stop play during the beta and wait till we're done. Come back in a few weeks if you will, when everything is setted up correctly.

We are aware of the bugs, we are aware of the crashes etc. Yes, we have alot to deal with, but afterall we're human beings that need sleep and we have to do things beside the server as well.

Yes I'm getting tired of the same questions over and over. If its not on our forums, its here. I dont want to sound rude or anything else, but please, some patience?

TYVM !
    Please Guys, Respect SEXYKO staff. they are really working very hard to keep everything running correctly is not an easy task but at least. they are doing their best to give all the best for the sexyko comunity.

SOENNE > for me bro, take your time its better to do things slow correctly than doing it everything fast and something u might forget to fix. just take your time , you and the other guys are doing a great job. keep up with sexyko, once is ready to go i go check it out . 1 more folk to your comunity

I seem to get here PMs as well about kopannel down. Its down for a reason, which I wont explain here. We'll bring it back up after we fix the main bugs at beta.

If I were you, I would start playing anyway after the beta, cuz the server will get alot of restarts and downtime anyway (as it is now)

can I ask why I cant go into the forums anymore? says Server not found :S, i have always been able to go to forums but not anymore :F

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    can I ask why I cant go into the forums anymore? says Server not found :S, i have always been able to go to forums but not anymore :F

same problam

Lag0nx

There is any extra account i can play on?
    Registration is closed ..

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post

forum is down too , no point on try it now .
    i think it's to avoid any spams and to work in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by StonedGuy View Post
    forum is down too , no point on try it now .
    i think it's to avoid any spams and to work in peace.
    It's up, problem is that you're using the wrong link. (www.sexyko.net/forums).

You need to use this one SexyKO Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????