Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1135
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; na, the EXE is always there.. i will try reinstall now...
Page: 26


  1. #376
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    na, the EXE is always there.. i will try reinstall now

  2. #377
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    na, the EXE is always there.. i will try reinstall now
    did not work.. what else can I do? :'( rly want to play!

  3. #378
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    did not work.. what else can I do? :'( rly want to play!
    well i had exactly same problem as you somehow my anti-virus was blocking launcher just try disable your anti-virus firewall and you will be able to log or make Sexy as an exception

    hope it helped

  4. #379
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Forums are wierd atm, i find them superfast whereas some people cant even get onto them

  5. #380
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    tabby wtf did u do with the critical point topic ?

  6. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I've posted a "final" SS then it went somewhere

  7. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Hey guys can someone please explain me how its going with sexyko. I heard that there could be something like farm server on sexyko. If yes can u write here some info like exp rates and so please? I played on first farm sexyko server and it was best farm server i ever played only some ppl were too lazy to farm and left it so there werent a lot ppl on

  8. #383
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    I didn't do shit, so if you want to accuse me of doing something, do research beforehand if you wanna stay on forums I don't take kindly to that kind of crap. It was probally soenne/ctu or sexyreplay.

    @ Lukas, its pk server atm

  9. #384
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas View Post
    Hey guys can someone please explain me how its going with sexyko. I heard that there could be something like farm server on sexyko. If yes can u write here some info like exp rates and so please? I played on first farm sexyko server and it was best farm server i ever played only some ppl were too lazy to farm and left it so there werent a lot ppl on
    There will be a farm server in due time but there is no release date yet. I can't give you the rates, becuase i don't know much but it will be a hard server. So if you are planning on playing you have to dedicate some time on farming and lvling. I think that it's going to be a whole new experience, especially now with all the new features.

  10. #385
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    There will be a farm server in due time but there is no release date yet. I can't give you the rates, becuase i don't know much but it will be a hard server. So if you are planning on playing you have to dedicate some time on farming and lvling. I think that it's going to be a whole new experience, especially now with all the new features.
    they didnt took the decision yet , bola told me that they want the main server to work as they want first , and after that they'll TALK/THINK about that stuff .

  11. #386
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I didn't do shit, so if you want to accuse me of doing something, do research beforehand if you wanna stay on forums I don't take kindly to that kind of crap. It was probally soenne/ctu or sexyreplay.

    @ Lukas, its pk server atm


    gmt-5 wartimes are wrong

  12. #387
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    i wanna make an acc so i can play there aq ):

  13. #388
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i wanna make an acc so i can play there aq ):
    be patient then , you wont get it more faster than others by spamming here.

  14. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Thx for replies guys

  15. #390
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    still dun work, help me

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-17-2010, 02:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •