Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by soenne Whatever floats your boat bud. Get a private running for 1.5 years and get the same ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Whatever floats your boat bud.

Get a private running for 1.5 years and get the same questions over and over and over and then you'll get what we're talking about. Its normal that our mind slipped away from the server. I'm putting alot of spare time into this, without getting much in return. Besides as I already said. My exams are getting close and SexyReplay is putting alot of work into our new 17xx server (which will be unique)

Besides, your error was pretty easy to guess what was wrong. You had a wrong client running. Our patches from 1317 to 1326 were combined in one big patch named 1327. Download a good client on our kopannel, I dno where you downed the wrong client off.
    What about the mail sending error? I registered but can't login

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Whatever floats your boat bud.

Get a private running for 1.5 years and get the same questions over and over and over and then you'll get what we're talking about. Its normal that our mind slipped away from the server. I'm putting alot of spare time into this, without getting much in return. Besides as I already said. My exams are getting close and SexyReplay is putting alot of work into our new 17xx server (which will be unique)

Besides, your error was pretty easy to guess what was wrong. You had a wrong client running. Our patches from 1317 to 1326 were combined in one big patch named 1327. Download a good client on our kopannel, I dno where you downed the wrong client off.
    Soenne, it's not that, I've downloaded every single Client from every single website that was posted and the same thing happened over again, as this guy said, the S_Shield just would screw up the login. I know for a fact it can't be an anti-virus cause I don't have one atm, since I don't need it as I only use the computer for projects and going to specific sites that I know aren't virus infected... so I honestly don't know what's wrong with it. As a matter of fact, I will DL it again right now and tell you once again if the same thing happens, but as I said, unlikely. I've asked you how to solve this like at least 5 times for the past like 9 months or so that I've tried to join SexyKO, and the same answer was "you downloaded the wrong client" and a no response afterwards. I know you don't get much out of it, so it's fine, but SexyReplay I know gains a good amount of money, so he should honestly start doing more then just making new patches and collecting money via PayPal... in the case of customer support.

Banned

Then upload the god demn right client, i have downloaded both from kopanel, both from forum. And even tryd re download all patches.

And +1 to tHeUnBeAtAbLe

still no confirmation e,-mail ...

rplsap

right ill dowload =)

Banned

Dowloading last time, im not into waiting huge ammount time for next reply in sexyko forum.

Banned

UPDATE:
    Still same and tested it with 2 more PC-s same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    UPDATE:
    Still same and tested it with 2 more PC-s same thing.
    Lol, you are the first one on the whole goddamn forum with this error. I dno what you did wrong.

@ Emails, login your acc at kopannel and resend validation email. Our email account got fukked up, we solved it (atleast it should be now).

Banned

Thats the thing maybe, i didnt do anything. I just downloaded client and thats all.

Meh, do something with the forum im getting 500 - Internal server error every time i want to check it
    otherwise its a nice server

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Thats the thing maybe, i didnt do anything. I just downloaded client and thats all.
    Word is on the street, that ko may actually need some rare underground gadget like "windows" to operate.

Oh and no antivirus is a big nono nowdays. Unless ofc u got every other thing to do the job for it xD

Well "outdated client" means there is something missing or too much in your KO folder. Usually people with this, got a hack running. However, I didnt watn to accuse you without zero proof.

As magyk said, prolly your anti virus deleted anything.

Meh, do something with the forum im getting 500 - Internal server error every time i want to check it
    Ye, it annoys me too. I'll redesign a new forum, layout etc after my exams. Having other priorities right now. Prolly new forum will come along with our new gamefiles.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Sec ago I played for a while and now I remember why im not playing SexyKO

Dont even go there guys if u are not goin with ur buds otherwise its pointless.

@ Emails, login your acc at kopannel and resend validation email. Our email account got fukked up, we solved it (atleast it should be now).
    Waiting for 10 mins, didn't received anything on my mail...

NVM, I made a new account and received the mail. So, I think resending function doesn't work
    Last edited by KeLKuN; 11-30-2009 at 04:53 PM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Actually what i meant with the anti-virus part was NOT having any sorts of protection in ur pc is plain stupidz. SPECIALLY if u dl a PRIVATE ko. Im not refering to false-positives here regarding the dif compressings done or .exe files. I mean, i dont rly trust anyone to gyft me a huge pile of files.

But soenne has a point. Ur stupid random lolfreeware antivirus may think it has found some yberly harmful file and deletes that. First of all be sure that this aint happening. Then theres alot of registry protectors and god knows what else. Its not server or admins fault if u shitloads of stuff installed in ur computer that do things u dont know about. Its not just a joke when some programs suggest u to close all other programs before u continue installing it.

Bottom line is, fault is either between ur ears or between ur internet jack and brain. Kind of a cross syndrome xD

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM