Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got only fresly installed widnows xp sp2, nothing less or more, no firwall......
Page: 4

Banned

I got only fresly installed widnows xp sp2, nothing less or more, no firwall...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i've tried this priv server before and it was a bit laggy for me. is it just me? i dont lag on usko

i start the launcher, it says update complete.
    s shield updates normally, it remains active in the taskbar.
    but the game does not start. any help?
    when i try to start i again it says that the game is already running.
    i also checked the ftp my version is the same as on ftp as the game updated normally through launcher.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    I got only fresly installed widnows xp sp2, nothing less or more, no firwall...
    Actually u have a firewall, u just need to turn it off xD But since u have a windows, it means u got a web browser, since ur posting here. So its not completly empty. And if u dont have any kind of protection on ur computer atm. It may be the cause. Do u have any idea how much shit u could get by just brwosing though few pages? Do u have any idea that there are evulware out there that can survive formats? Do u have any idea how vulnerable ur system rly is? Specially windows xp with sp2.

If everyone else get it, and u cant. Problem must be in the cross syndrome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Actually u have a firewall, u just need to turn it off xD But since u have a windows, it means u got a web browser, since ur posting here. So its not completly empty. And if u dont have any kind of protection on ur computer atm. It may be the cause. Do u have any idea how much shit u could get by just brwosing though few pages? Do u have any idea that there are evulware out there that can survive formats? Do u have any idea how vulnerable ur system rly is? Specially windows xp with sp2.

If everyone else get it, and u cant. Problem must be in the cross syndrome.

Doubt it has something to with my browser, my xp has runned perfectly over year without any problems, firewall is off 100%. If there is anything else what might cause it then it could be my crap pc and thats all.

For anyone whos getting an error, its your antivirus, firewall or w/e other bloody blocker program you've got installed thats blocking it, or your windows version. Everyone else can play so don't come on this topic saying that we're talking bullshit when we're proving your the ones who don't know crap about it. Server runs great with everyone except a few, its not us that are creating the problem.

Regards tabbycat

bluebird

Although I have never played SexyKO,

I know first hand that Soenne (admin of rankings forums - the original birth place of G4L) and SexyReplay have been dedicated to the advancement of their project over the last year+. That in itself is commendable. All the best from the other side of the table !

MrZingery

I LOVED the exp server and I thought it worked like a charm.. too bad it didnt workout for Sexy..
    I would come back in a heartbeat if a new farmserver launches

And a shout out to Soenne

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
    Although I have never played SexyKO,

I know first hand that Soenne (admin of rankings forums - the original birth place of G4L) and SexyReplay have been dedicated to the advancement of their project over the last year+. That in itself is commendable. All the best from the other side of the table !
    It almost cheers me up that certain people do appreciate our efforts. Thanks buddy

I LOVED the exp server and I thought it worked like a charm.. too bad it didnt workout for Sexy..
    I would come back in a heartbeat if a new farmserver launches

And a shout out to Soenne
    We're working on something buddy. Its 70% finished but still alot of work left. Alot will love it and it will be unseen in the Knight Online Private Server history. You know when I say such things, I mean it.

We'll get in touch later again, I'm sure Loved your dedication and loyalty, too bad only few people still have those manners like you do

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    It almost cheers me up that certain people do appreciate our efforts. Thanks buddy

We're working on something buddy. Its 70% finished but still alot of work left. Alot will love it and it will be unseen in the Knight Online Private Server history. You know when I say such things, I mean it.

We'll get in touch later again, I'm sure Loved your dedication and loyalty, too bad only few people still have those manners like you do

cant wait for it mate
    and I know I can trust Sexy to bring something Unique to the table..
    the last farmserver was one of the most secure servers I've played on, and I know Sexy knows his stuff

Maybe its not the best place to ask this, but i cant load the forum... so my question is if i buy valk set it automatically deletes after 2 month or it is permanent? as far as i remember PUS says its only for 2 month (cant check, the min i open PUS i get .exe error ) but some1 told me its permanent...

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

was fun for few days but not more

baba server and topic starter is gay

Banned Senior Member

Me and my old TheReapers family joined this server today,it is really good soo far,i havent notice any buggs,no lagg,nice amout of ppl,almost no turks...its PK server and its fun alot.

GG SexyReplay on making and running this server good and properly,even tho you are still my noob from Logos

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    baba server and topic starter is gay
    sus ve domal oc turkmusun

Nice to see you on our server Grobs. Enjoy your stay

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM