Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1135
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if you change only the IP and set the version back to 1534 and let the launcher dl the ...
Page: 41


  1. #601
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    What if you change only the IP and set the version back to 1534 and let the launcher dl the patches?

  2. #602
    Hemp
    Guest

    Default

    then this shit goes:


    tried about an hour to dl patches like that
    any ideas? or upload patches pls

  3. #603
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

  4. #604
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    what's wrong with this servER?::P

    i tryed to make a acount and it won't let me
    there site www.sexyko.net is ofline
    so they wanna have new ppl ? don't looks like it:S

  5. #605
    Hemp
    Guest

    Default

    oh yea thx so much
    had just to change ip to: 174.36.63.82 and i can login w/o problems

    anyway i saw many ppl got problem with forums, any ideas?

  6. #606
    aaslund
    Guest

    Default :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinier View Post
    what's wrong with this servER?::P

    i tryed to make a acount and it won't let me
    there site www.sexyko.net is ofline
    so they wanna have new ppl ? don't looks like it:S
    its only the beta right now.. untill have fixed all the bugs.. the server and webpage will be down every now and then. and hopefully the will launche the main server soon.. and hompage is http://sexyko.net.

  7. #607
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    oh yea thx so much
    had just to change ip to: 174.36.63.82 and i can login w/o problems

    anyway i saw many ppl got problem with forums, any ideas?
    SexyReplay said it was wrong with the domain.. u can go to forum with proxy tho!

    try hidemyass.com - i use that

  8. #608
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    I have came to a conclusion about this server...too many mages...all turks...way too many people...ks fest...no skill... it sucks.
    I hope I save many people from wasting their time to download it.

  9. #609
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I have came to a conclusion about this server...too many mages...all turks...way too many people...ks fest...no skill... it sucks.
    I hope I save many people from wasting their time to download it.
    Its been told many times... pk sux atm... cuz what u just listed. Just wait til they open the farm server, all the turks will go there

  10. #610
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Its been told many times... pk sux atm... cuz what u just listed. Just wait til they open the farm server, all the turks will go there
    That's dissatisfying.
    I don't want to go to a farm server with turks. USKO all over again. Just no english players.

  11. #611
    vhf
    Guest

    Default

    Logged in moradon and I find this the worse private server ever.

  12. #612
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    That's dissatisfying.
    I don't want to go to a farm server with turks. USKO all over again. Just no english players.
    And whos forcing you to go? :P Turks go, english speakers stay = fun pk

  13. #613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Servers are fun without turks? No, look at c-west really, its so inactive half of the day. This server has over 750-1300 players online depending what the time is, and your complaining? LOL, A farm private server with that amount of players, plus an owner and GM team who actually give a shit about your problems and do actually work to help you, seems like a nice place to play to be honest. That is if there will be a farm server, nobody knows right now I guess.

  14. #614
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    And whos forcing you to go? :P Turks go, english speakers stay = fun pk
    not everione likes to just PK .. some people like to play farm servers so they can spend money/time getting gear to be overpowered xD and im 100% sure many english players will join the farm server

  15. #615
    vhf
    Guest

    Default

    This server cant host these many players. Constant DCs, constant lags this and the massive aoe mages ruins the server. Just try to kill 1 worm in moradon, I dare you! like 30 turk mages aoeing randomly all the spawning worms.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-17-2010, 02:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •