Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Be careful, Turks are spamming keyloggers in Sexyko's forums and in their vent channel. DO NOT LOG VENT you will ...
Page: 46

cpo4

Be careful, Turks are spamming keyloggers in Sexyko's forums and in their vent channel. DO NOT LOG VENT you will get a virus.

A friend of mine's account was hacked by someone from Turkey and its still not fixed. SexyReplay told him he wasn't going to give him his items back.

I don't know if this is the best server anymore with this crap going on.

lol u cant get a virus by simply just being in vent lol.

Yeah you can, same with aids bro.
    I got aids just by looking at the top poster one time. =/

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol u cant get a virus by simply just being in vent lol.
    Board Message

I never said just from being in vent. It was merely a warning not to use their vent atm due to the issues.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by cpo4 View Post
    Be careful, Turks are spamming keyloggers in Sexyko's forums and in their vent channel. DO NOT LOG VENT you will get a virus.

A friend of mine's account was hacked by someone from Turkey and its still not fixed. SexyReplay told him he wasn't going to give him his items back.

I don't know if this is the best server anymore with this crap going on.
    that's right.
    There are some users spamming keyloggers in the forum, and in the CHAT of ventrilo.
    The only way u get "hacked" is if u actually download something from that links.
    We have already ip banned their accounts in forum,vent,ingame.
    I don't get why there are so many guys who actually can't control their fingers, why should i clic some link if is IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE? or some random guy just put it on their comment or in the chat of ventrilo?, can some1 explain me these?

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by mbzjr View Post
    that's right.
    There are some users spamming keyloggers in the forum, and in the CHAT of ventrilo.
    The only way u get "hacked" is if u actually download something from that links.
    We have already ip banned their accounts in forum,vent,ingame.
    I don't get why there are so many guys who actually can't control their fingers, why should i clic some link if is IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE? or some random guy just put it on their comment or in the chat of ventrilo?, can some1 explain me these?
    I know my friend opended a link on your forums like he has before without any problems. I guess since hes used your forums before without any problems of downloading he didn't think you would allow something like keyloggers and such since most of the turkish community was "hacking", abuse bugs during beta and still are trying to do the same. (read some of the stuff in turkish section)

Now he lost everything and none of these gms will help...btw hes been on the server for almost 6 months.

Why arent any gms helping him ?

I know my friend opended a link on your forums like he has before without any problems. I guess since hes used your forums before without any problems of downloading he didn't think you would allow something like keyloggers and such since most of the turkish community was "hacking", abuse bugs during beta and still are trying to do the same. (read some of the stuff in turkish section)
    He must be REALLY REALLY stupid O.o

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    He must be REALLY REALLY stupid O.o
    Thats a really educated reply.

How about someone help him fix his account?
    Hes donated a lot of money to support this server but it seems people who help the server by donating are treated like dirt.

Cant you rollback his account? From what he tells me no one has even tried finding the "hacker" who has been causing problems throughout the entire forum, etc.

Thats a really educated reply.

How about someone help him fix his account?
    Hes donated a lot of money to support this server but it seems people who help the server by donating are treated like dirt.

Cant you rollback his account? From what he tells me no one has even tried finding the "hacker" who has been causing problems throughout the entire forum, etc.
    If hes that stupid to click on a link, and dl it even tho he doesnt even know what it is... It was pretty obvious those were keyloggers... Im sorry for your friends loss but still... He should've been more carefull...
    About admins not help: just check out the forum... every 2nd person cries about something, you can guess how much time the admins have. Plus its kinda hard to prove ur friend is not lying (im not saying he is, but admins need proof).
    Oh and the "hacker" got IP banned, what else you need?

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    If hes that stupid to click on a link, and dl it even tho he doesnt even know what it is... It was pretty obvious those were keyloggers... Im sorry for your friends loss but still... He should've been more carefull...
    About admins not help: just check out the forum... every 2nd person cries about something, you can guess how much time the admins have. Plus its kinda hard to prove ur friend is not lying (im not saying he is, but admins need proof).
    Oh and the "hacker" got IP banned, what else you need?

Ip bann works until you change your ip. The same guy who posted the keyloggers and hacked my friends account is in your forums. He's using the same email address as before and trying to scam people's accounts. Trust me I've helped my friend do research to find this guy.

My friend is an honest guy and if they only checked the ip address that logged his account, they would see all are from one central location except the one from Turkey. Why would someone share their info with a random person in Turkey and then put all his time and effort into trying to get his items/ and kc back that was stolen?

Admin

Now he lost everything and none of these gms will help...btw hes been on the server for almost 6 months.

Why arent any gms helping him ?
    why would u think we allow to post keyloggers? that's really stupid.
    we've deleted that topics as soon as we can, but we cant be 24/7 online.
    Even "retrocan" made a topic about it in general section.

People are making topics about fraps or something else. Know that %99 of them contains trojan or keylogger. I keep banning them but i can't be online 7/24. So just be careful and don't download those craps. Also remember that Sexyko Staff have no responsibility due to the isssue. İf you choose to download and run those programs, it will be your risk.
    nd why we dont help him?

because was his own fault.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

nd why we dont help him?

shut up chupala

cpo4

nd why we dont help him?

This wasnt his fault.

And the warning that retrocan posted was posted an hour after his account was hacked their were no warnings about keyloggers/virus until after.

Admin

ur telling me he downloaded something from the forum link from a RANDOM guy with probably 0 posts nd wasn't his fault? ....... i cant argue with that.
    oh btw about the time, ur wrong.
    p.d : if u have any other question, pm me .
    Last edited by mbzjr; 07-08-2010 at 04:38 PM.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Damn...someone got raped.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3