Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mbzjr ur telling me he downloaded something from the forum link from a RANDOM guy with probably ...
Page: 47

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by mbzjr View Post
    ur telling me he downloaded something from the forum link from a RANDOM guy with probably 0 posts nd wasn't his fault? ....... i cant argue with that.
    oh btw about the time, ur wrong.
    p.d : if u have any other question, pm me .
    So if I'm wrong about the time, then you actually did research and you checked that an ip address from a country other then the USA logged the account (this ip being from turkey), traded the items off to other players and you decided not to shine any light on the situation?

And you decided that an honest ,loyal player was merely lying?

Why would someone go through all the trouble and grief of trying to fix his account and provide you with tons of information regarding the situation just to be lying? Comon, you cant be that ignorant.

Regardless of one mistake an old player made, you should still have respect to help them out instead of saying "It's not my problem"

Due to your lack of caring for older players and respect for them, a lot of them are quiting. Why? B/c nothing is being addressed and they understand that you don't care about the players that made your server what it is.

Continue this and I guarantee your now Turk community will destroy your server just like all the others that have failed.

Admin

I did the research, thats why i did/said that.
    nd to be honest i dont care what they said ( they all lie about something ), if some1 have a problem i go directly to logs nd check whats going on .
    seems like u finally accepted, was HIS mistake, that just prov my point.
    here comes again with the " people will leave ", ur not the 1st person who've said that since the 1st month but we have these server runing for over 2 years, we must be doing something good.

haha love turks <3 They reported me i was joking with my freinds about duping items.. Then he reported me ..rofl

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by mbzjr View Post
    I did the research, thats why i did/said that.
    nd to be honest i dont care what they said ( they all lie about something ), if some1 have a problem i go directly to logs nd check whats going on .
    seems like u finally accepted, was HIS mistake, that just prov my point.
    here comes again with the " people will leave ", ur not the 1st person who've said that since the 1st month but we have these server runing for over 2 years, we must be doing something good.

Then since you did your "research" you must now that he wasn't lying about any part of what was being said. About his items, the time frame, the forum names + email account of the person who posted the keylogger as well as the country the idiot was from.

Since all of this checked out, which I personally know was 100% truth, hopefully you will help him out.
    Last edited by cpo4; 07-11-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Admin

god u dont get it yet.
    just to end these, he won't recieve anything from us cuz was his own fault.
    i HOPE to be clear.

people who get scammed or hacked via downloading a virus or whatever shouldnt be reimbursed. its the internet and lowlifes are all over the place doing shit so if you arent careful, well then you're sol.

anyways, ive been playing for about a week and the population is declining slowly but imo its still easily the best private server out there with clean, populated pk

=D hope its fun

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    people who get scammed or hacked via downloading a virus or whatever shouldnt be reimbursed. its the internet and lowlifes are all over the place doing shit so if you arent careful, well then you're sol.

anyways, ive been playing for about a week and the population is declining slowly but imo its still easily the best private server out there with clean, populated pk
    I got word from my friend that one of the gms is helping him out. Its nice to know that it finally went through for him.

Btw, this is one of the best private servers out, population on avergae right now is like 600-700. War time close to 1000 players.

Quote Originally Posted by cpo4 View Post
    I got word from my friend that one of the gms is helping him out. Its nice to know that it finally went through for him.

Btw, this is one of the best private servers out, population on avergae right now is like 600-700. War time close to 1000 players.
    Too bad mages fucked it up big time

The One And Only Senior Member

Awesome server =) i played there..

for every1 who's comming here

WELLCOME IN MAGELAND xD

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Awesome server =) i played there..
    Maby you should go spam some other place and not say same s**t to all private server topics.

and back to topic:

I think ill give it a try too and already downloaded that, but need to wait until tomorrow. Got to love pk

TOO BAD its not farm server. pk al the time is not fun anymore.

BuyingPlatPremium

its not fun anymore.
    cuz too much ppls pking

its a fun server and pretty balanced. But really the TURKS ruiing the game. Hate those ;(

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????