Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well all ya have to do is looking for english speakers clan im playing for 4 days now every day ...
Page: 54

well
    all ya have to do is looking for english speakers clan

im playing for 4 days now
    every day keep searching the whole map
    all turkish ppl just say turkish pls or ignore

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    well
    all ya have to do is looking for english speakers clan

im playing for 4 days now
    every day keep searching the whole map
    all turkish ppl just say turkish pls or ignore
    I got the perfect clan for you ( if u're orc )
    But they are a bit gay

if ur english/dutch speaking, should i go human or orc to have a good clan that speaks my language?

There are some english clans, turks invaded ...

yeah but im new starting today so i kinda need a good english clan that knows how to pk and would help me get some gear

english clan are mostly inactive atm you can have chance with spanish clan, they know a bit of english

Banned

Unleashed - orc side , active english clan!

damm im human :d ill change when i can

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol not really, when i see those turks +the english people who just suck at pk, with 2-3 parties i just dont go towards them, + i've beaten everyone i fought 1 vs 1 already, which shows the huge lack of skill on that server, only person whos beat me in a vs has been chingy and i beat him aswell, dont get mad at me cuz my comment got to ur heart lol...ive seen ur warrior combo, so i know u assumed i was talking to u lmao.
    i dont even have a warrior on that server? i never made a movie?
    if ur talkin about iambeholdlove well that my old account so ur statement is wrong lol.
    So i do accept ur apology

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    i dont even have a warrior on that server? i never made a movie?
    if ur talkin about iambeholdlove well that my old account so ur statement is wrong lol.
    So i do accept ur apology
    where in that whole post did u see my apologize, and just cuz thats not your warrior doesnt mean your good, cuz chingy told me he was the best sin on sexy so if i can beat him i can beat u lol..

where in that whole post did u see my apologize, and just cuz thats not your warrior doesnt mean your good, cuz chingy told me he was the best sin on sexy so if i can beat him i can beat u lol..
    Omg im the best at an online game, i can beat him, and her oh and that other one guy too so i can beat all in this server, you all noobs im pro... nigga please.

I know this is OT and useless but i just had to say it. I dont play Sexy and i dont know Prodigy, maybe he is the best ko player in the universe. Still people braggin about their skill at an online game make me giggle.

Play for fun, if youre having fun all is good.

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Omg im the best at an online game, i can beat him, and her oh and that other one guy too so i can beat all in this server, you all noobs im pro... nigga please.

I know this is OT and useless but i just had to say it. I dont play Sexy and i dont know Prodigy, maybe he is the best ko player in the universe. Still people braggin about their skill at an online game make me giggle.

Play for fun, if youre having fun all is good.
    exactly and if u would play this game long enough people should realise its about teamplay not about vsin. And chingy is definately not the best in pk in sexyko.

exactly and if u would play this game long enough people should realise its about teamplay not about vsin. And chingy is definately not the best in pk in sexyko.
    i wasnt refering to pk wise, i was talking about vs wise, also im going by what i heard, and to the other gentlemen who said i think im the best or w/e, only reason i even brought up my "skill" is because someone else adressed it first by saying, i still sucked or something like that, i cant be bothered to go back and read the other pages, but once again just to reiterate what i was saying, i only said it because someone else brought up my skill first, and i dont even really play sexy ko only time i log is when someone asks me to vs, the server to me is boring so i don't really feel the need to log.

oh and ps: never said i was the best ive actually fought alot of really gg people and lost to some, wasn't trying to brag.

Beholdlove

i wasnt refering to pk wise, i was talking about vs wise, also im going by what i heard, and to the other gentlemen who said i think im the best or w/e, only reason i even brought up my "skill" is because someone else adressed it first by saying, i still sucked or something like that, i cant be bothered to go back and read the other pages, but once again just to reiterate what i was saying, i only said it because someone else brought up my skill first, and i dont even really play sexy ko only time i log is when someone asks me to vs, the server to me is boring so i don't really feel the need to log.

oh and ps: never said i was the best ive actually fought alot of really gg people and lost to some, wasn't trying to brag.
    Just ignore them if they say that u suck or something . Its useless to try to discuss with such kind of people =.=.

though only bakedgoodz was the unique douchebag with ego , seems that i might stop playing support and clean the arena o,o of douchebags . i've beated chingy as sin sometimes in the past , now he got better due the practice but i still can beat him on warrior. i've played sexyko more than 2 years and i've played cwest like 6 months. (on TheEvilDevil and MrsBigBoobs) and all i can say ,that i see people with more skills on sexyko than cwest. not being racist but most of turks and peruvians KIDS are those whom lack at pk.

he's a vs whore, but he's bloody noob at pk.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 12-13-2010 at 03:17 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????