Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes there are a lot of mages but i play warrior and i get into GG melee parties any time, ...
Page: 60

yes there are a lot of mages but i play warrior and i get into GG melee parties any time, sexyko is prolly the best private out there if you're lookin for a quick get up and go pk server

any english clans in ardream?

Turamarth

I can't recomend this server, playied there for few weeks. It's hard to find ppl who speak english, besides it's populated mainly by mages who are a bit op. Recently started lagging as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Turamarth View Post
    I can't recomend this server, playied there for few weeks. It's hard to find ppl who speak english, besides it's populated mainly by mages who are a bit op. Recently started lagging as hell.
    You should probally define OverPowered.

To figure out if the classes are balanced in terms of their damage and skills then Vs's between different classes is how you figure it out.

Warrior can beat any class in a vs
    Rogue can beat any class in a vs
    BP can beat any class in a vs
    Mage can beat any class in a vs

No matter what class it is if you have a lot of them, they will rip the shit outta anyone, doesnt matter if its 3 parties of mages, 3 parties of warriors or 3 parties of rogues. Mages are deemed Overpowered to the people who cannot defeat them and to be completely honest don't know how to surivive and pk against them.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    You should probally define OverPowered.

To figure out if the classes are balanced in terms of their damage and skills then Vs's between different classes is how you figure it out.

Warrior can beat any class in a vs
    Rogue can beat any class in a vs
    BP can beat any class in a vs
    Mage can beat any class in a vs

No matter what class it is if you have a lot of them, they will rip the shit outta anyone, doesnt matter if its 3 parties of mages, 3 parties of warriors or 3 parties of rogues. Mages are deemed Overpowered to the people who cannot defeat them and to be completely honest don't know how to surivive and pk against them.
    its mainly ppl got used to be overgeared against enemy's , i'd say only babas are mainly using ko4life , but they wouldnt show their real "skills" since they all gonna 1hit -2hit their enemys cus they're overgeared, ppl in usko got used to it wich with the time gets boring , unlike usko on sexyko EVERYBODY got AVERAGE GEAR , wich means only skills are involved , sadly ppl doesnt realize it and end blaming any class calling em op, in the worse case its not the class its the ammount of em , wich is HAND-able if you got DECENT skills, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its mainly ppl got used to be overgeared against enemy's , i'd say only babas are mainly using ko4life , but they wouldnt show their real "skills" since they all gonna 1hit -2hit their enemys cus they're overgeared, ppl in usko got used to it wich with the time gets boring , unlike usko on sexyko EVERYBODY got AVERAGE GEAR , wich means only skills are involved , sadly ppl doesnt realize it and end blaming any class calling em op, in the worse case its not the class its the ammount of em , wich is HAND-able if you got DECENT skills, nothing else.
    amen shitface

Shoguns

SexyKO is still alive ?!? Do you people not realize, you have given this man a BMW, 1 house on the beach and his first opportunity to get laid ?

And you complain about taxes, wtf !

good luck sounds good

so i've been looking at some private servers and this one looks like its a nice pk server, i download it and extracted the files but my antivirus detects trojan when extracting and deletes it automatically.. files finish extracting but i'm unable to launch KO successfully, is this because of the "trojan" deleted? do I need to disable my AV when extracting and play ko with AV off?

nvm i disabled the AV before extracting and its working now.
    Last edited by oceano; 06-08-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Someone have download link please? i cant register in forum please send me pm with link or just post here

B> rogue items here on sexy ko for items on carnac west pm me here

B> cs < dark vane < for items on cw or gbs just pm

anyone ?! :/

This server is nice and good butt the only fact wich is not funn is that more then 50% from server are mages ...
    Just ceck the top 100 players u would see that more then 50% are mages wich dont know about vs o somethinc else just gang-bang and nova town ...

Turkish players there play mages well , very well .. , at least theres 0 english speeking mage clans , at ardream you can fight as meele its much better then cz and everyone is welcome !

are there any good english clans?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM