Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by soenne Easiest way to reach one of the admins is PMing us on our own forums. Honestly, ...
Page: 62

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Easiest way to reach one of the admins is PMing us on our own forums. Honestly, I barely look to this topic. Just reading it to BUMP it and post some new updates

- CSW is fully functional and starting each saturday
    - BDW is fully functional and we are the only server who has it working like it should be (not like all the other servers). The event is held 3 times a day.
    - Juraid Mountain has been added. We had some hard times fixing everything but seems its all working 100% now. For now, the event is only held once a day. We might add another one in the near future.
    - We also added widescreen support. If you wanna change your resolution, just read THIS to know how.

If you wanna check when and how the events are working, check our website or click HERE

You can get additional information about the event by clicking on it.
    well i donated for my gryphon and my weapon but its bored because i saw a lot of rogues using lvl 75 or 72 ( not sure) and mages are too powerfull maybe they are full Mp

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    well i donated for my gryphon and my weapon but its bored because i saw a lot of rogues using lvl 75 or 72 ( not sure) and mages are too powerfull maybe they are full Mp
    and again , excuses everywhere , its getting old man , check the preview pages and you'll find that they're hella easy to take down , as for sins every skill works like it should if u can't combo or ur ap aint enough is cus u're setting something wrong , i've no problems beating sins on my warrior o,o.

Banned Senior Member

Sexyko is one of the best server I have ever seen. But the only thing is mages are too powerfull and they dominate the server and too many disconnects. If they change the things in game it is better than anyother game.

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Sexyko is one of the best server I have ever seen. But the only thing is mages are too powerfull and they dominate the server and too many disconnects. If they change the things in game it is better than anyother game.
    how many times everyone have to say that mages are not overpowered,

they own everyone cuz they run in a parties, 3-4 parties of mages can own same as 3-4 parties of mellee,

it's about number, not power ..

I whana go and play here, im a skilled warrior some ppl know me.
    But i will only start here if there is a good clan around that i may join, i playd here be4 and wihtout a clan ur nothing.... u simply cant pk with ur shells and ur rappy.

so hit me up with a pm or post it here, dont flame it.

greets Commander

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's a nice server for sure. Not that laggy , stability is good too. Only problem I have is I can't get it to ress properly on my 32" screen. With the KOtastic client it scrolls to the exact ress setup I use for windows. I have the same problem with the USKO client , is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It's a nice server for sure. Not that laggy , stability is good too. Only problem I have is I can't get it to ress properly on my 32" screen. With the KOtastic client it scrolls to the exact ress setup I use for windows. I have the same problem with the USKO client , is there anything that can be done to fix this?
    read the comment of soenne they added the new resolutions wich even supports 1900*1600 before even kotastic appeared, the thing is that no1 posted it , i kinda forgot since this thread is pretty inactive since we got no much english players around ( at sexyko )

@ the ppl complaining bout mages, its a proff to stfu all of you !

Stafik presents: Resurrected to destroy The Underworld

ps:my monitor doesnt support 1900*1600 sadly >< (that's why it doesnt appear there, its set by default, the option itself check what u've got.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 07-21-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks for showing the info , my main PC is a little cooky , I'll jump on it in a mo and give the precise dimentions.

Awsome all sorted now. it was a problem my end ( screen was zoomed )

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    read the comment of soenne they added the new resolutions wich even supports 1900*1600 before even kotastic appeared
    If we're being like that... then... Update: Widescreen support&#33; - No Drama KO community forums :P

Just saying. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Commandertje View Post
    I whana go and play here, im a skilled warrior some ppl know me.
    But i will only start here if there is a good clan around that i may join, i playd here be4 and wihtout a clan ur nothing.... u simply cant pk with ur shells and ur rappy.

so hit me up with a pm or post it here, dont flame it.

greets Commander
    Hi shit. Well i'm playing here on a warrior D: we could always bring some PositivE noobies here too mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    If we're being like that... then... Update: Widescreen support! - No Drama KO community forums :P

Just saying. :P
    haha gae gae gae , anyways i dont like covering sexyreplay but ima quote what he said ( the reason why he didnt it before).

me:
    i tihnk the current version doesnt support it ;x ,mines support 1900*1600 , once i open another thing the ko screen goes to a window mode cus of the newb resolution xD.

sexyreplay:
    LambOfGod is actually right. 12xx and 15xx do not support high definition by default, however that doesn't mean it's impossible to unblock them.

tabbycat :
    When I asked before SexyReplay was having trouble as far as im aware.

Sexyreplay:
    I don't remember trying to allow high resolutions in sexyko ever, I'm pretty sure. I remember some people told me if I could try to allow them, never tried tho.

http://forums.sexyko.net/index.php?showtopic=23724&st=0

Banned Senior Member

LambOfGod , you're such an ass-lickah.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    LambOfGod , you're such an ass-lickah.
    you're a such fail keep runnning with 4 priest plx bro, btw umad? gotta love these emozZzZZz fail posts.

Banned Senior Member

LambOfGod , you're such a fail pkah

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3