Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
Like Tree3Likes

Should I do it? :), English server - TwistedKO !

This is a discussion on Should I do it? :), English server - TwistedKO ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FunMade Well the thing i dont understand is why dictate the language we should speak on chat? ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member PonSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FunMade View Post
    Well the thing i dont understand is why dictate the language we should speak on chat? It doesnt even make sense. People can speak spanish, turkish german whatever they want and not everyone should now english as far as i am concerned. So i wont play on your server because of this attitude.Because i hate admins dictating their players what to do or not to do. Good luck brother. Dont get me wrong i am not writing this because i am from Turkey and because i over react , i simply stateing my opinion about this only english chat rule. I believe every individual can choose what language they like to speak.
    U have a point there..I really don't want to dictate my players later, really, I just don't want a server where they only speak Turkish, like Tek-ko, u log there and only see turkish, nobody that can speak english.
    It's just ye, im not from england or anything else myself but, I just want everyone to make fun with each other, like I could buy a vent where everyone can speak with each other, even turkish groups, but I prefer not in All Chat.

  2. #32
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PonSix View Post
    U have a point there..I really don't want to dictate my players later, really, I just don't want a server where they only speak Turkish, like Tek-ko, u log there and only see turkish, nobody that can speak english.
    It's just ye, im not from england or anything else myself but, I just want everyone to make fun with each other, like I could buy a vent where everyone can speak with each other, even turkish groups, but I prefer not in All Chat.
    If you can code it you can permit players to block each others communication. What I want to say is for example A person blocks the communication with B person without blocking every communication, just individual communications. I get your point too. Its really annoying to play where there is no one speaking english. Sorry if my previous comment is a bit harsh brother .
    PonSix likes this.

  3. #33
    EMIN3M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Maybe little bit farm, but don't make overpowered donators. That's 1 thing about i hate on other servers

  4. #34
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMIN3M View Post
    Maybe little bit farm, but don't make overpowered donators. That's 1 thing about i hate on other servers
    It look's good, but "Well, I don't want to make any profit out of this really, there is NO pus, I hate donators & I will pay the VPS by myself." look at 1 topic.

    ---ProJoinT.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    looking very nice! I'll join !

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    sounds good but i think you should be able to farm better uniques than just gm events cause not everyone can be on for gm events and if its gm events only you will get a lot of complaints about corruption. the server sounds good but also turkish players do make up around 50%-95% of every major server's population atm. without turkish players it will get 75 at max which isnt bad but also isnt that good. but in other words if you do release the server i will play it.

    also since you are doing this for free if you need some help stress testing a vps or anything else feel free to pm me.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    wheres the download link?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    It's not out yet dude. lol
    PonSix likes this.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Is this the same person who ran TWKO couple of years ago? It was the best private server i ever played in my life. Despite what people say about farming THERE ALWAYS WERE pk on TWKO. Everyone had the same gear too, you didn't had too farm. It would be delicious server to play on only if it's the same owner. I even remember a 400 player peak on some lunar war. If im not mistaken there was no PUS also, but "owner" had couple of people who helped him maintain the server.

    Community itself was kinda good too.

  10. #40
    Senior Member PonSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Is this the same person who ran TWKO couple of years ago? It was the best private server i ever played in my life. Despite what people say about farming THERE ALWAYS WERE pk on TWKO. Everyone had the same gear too, you didn't had too farm. It would be delicious server to play on only if it's the same owner. I even remember a 400 player peak on some lunar war. If im not mistaken there was no PUS also, but "owner" had couple of people who helped him maintain the server.

    Community itself was kinda good too.
    No it's not the same , but I can make it the best private server if u want to, I got some help now and people that provide me VPS!
    We are atm fixing the last bugs in the files!
    You can find/follow them here:https://github.com/timmeh1337/To-DO/issues?state=open
    We will make it most PK, but you will have to farm for better gears, we are making a quest : bosses drop fireworks and firework + shell+5rev = shell+6 rev and so on till +9, really addicted to farm haha! But sideways, there is pk, so it's hard and fun! Also thinking about buying a vent and changed my mind about the TURKS AND THE PUS.
    Turks are allowed, it's true that the server can't get people without really.. and about the PUS, well my provider wants a bit of the money so I will be implenting a PUS, we think project will be finished in about 15days

  11. #41
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Well if you're not the same guy then i will pass - sorry. Not sure who even entitled you to use the name "TwistedKO".

  12. #42
    Senior Member PonSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Well if you're not the same guy then i will pass - sorry. Not sure who even entitled you to use the name "TwistedKO".
    Well sorry lol, It was DarkKo first but it existed already and TwistedKo wasn't on the web, so I used it.

  13. #43
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Is this the same person who ran TWKO couple of years ago? It was the best private server i ever played in my life. Despite what people say about farming THERE ALWAYS WERE pk on TWKO. Everyone had the same gear too, you didn't had too farm. It would be delicious server to play on only if it's the same owner. I even remember a 400 player peak on some lunar war. If im not mistaken there was no PUS also, but "owner" had couple of people who helped him maintain the server.

    Community itself was kinda good too.
    TwistedKO was hella fun!

  14. #44
    Senior Member PonSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    TwistedKO was hella fun!
    Mine will be fun to! :3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. English server clan
    By Aerox in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 05:24 AM
  2. Looking for a decent english server
    By Renzuk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. A good english server to go to
    By killadre75 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
  4. English Server?
    By xs1ay3rx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •