Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nickos3
  • 1 Post By DoomBringer

Should I start ApexKO or wait for ProfessionalKO

This is a discussion on Should I start ApexKO or wait for ProfessionalKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These two seem to be the most popular private servers right now.. Any recommendations?...
Page: 1

Default Should I start ApexKO or wait for ProfessionalKO

These two seem to be the most popular private servers right now..

Any recommendations?

Start ApexKO, check out ProfessionalKO once it launches and then choose which server you prefer.

they are private servers u can log with full gear and play see which you like more.

-from apex.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

If you like ApexKO's concept and server's version then you've no reason waiting till ProfessionalKO release, you should try it. Considering that it's developed and maintain up to date from one of the three best developers that we ever seen in KO community.

But I hope that you also get a chance to try out ProfessionalKO too
    l911l likes this.

Banned Senior Member

You should wait for ProffKO.. ApexKO is old and just matter of time when donations fully stop and relaunch begin.

Nickos which 2 more devs you have in your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    You should wait for ProffKO.. ApexKO is old and just matter of time when donations fully stop and relaunch begin.

The other two are osmanx and AVCI. Not to be misunderstood, that's according to my point of view and according to the work that I've seen from them.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post

Jokes on you, the donations aint gonna stop cuz there are tons of people who prefer the newest version over this old shit
    fuckthisgame likes this.

I recommend ApexKO lot of players and full of Pk, you never know with new servers...

As said above it's the version which u prefer. But try Apex until PROF KO launches. Give it a week try and choose one xD

Little archer Senior Member

None.

ProfessionalKO I can't comment on because it's maybe the 2nd time I ever heard of it, but that's not a good thing, right?

ApexKO is a gold mine, however it has little to no dev intervention and it shows in how little they care at becoming an actual top contender in the psko market. The files are the best in the scene but it'll never escape the curse of having a really inexperienced admin team when it comes to dealing with their playerbase or with KO knowledge overall.

KO has been said to be dying for years, but only now I feel that statement has some validity. Official is garbage, and psko is stale as fuck.

If you want to fool around check out apex,but its mostly over geared people chasing 2 or 3 people around the cz map,i can tell you that since i had access to an over geared char and i ran around in cz chasing 2-3 ppl since theres nothing else to do. Basicly like USKO. Unlike our peruvian buddy,i can recommend ProffKo since i did play it and had a blast on it,its a rather casual server and those kind of people play it but there was competetive turks,when i was playing it had a population of around 450 ppl at peaks,it just depends if you like those kind of servers or not.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    If you want to fool around check out apex,but its mostly over geared people chasing 2 or 3 people around the cz map,i can tell you that since i had access to an over geared char and i ran around in cz chasing 2-3 ppl since theres nothing else to do. Basicly like USKO. Unlike our peruvian buddy,i can recommend ProffKo since i did play it and had a blast on it,its a rather casual server and those kind of people play it but there was competetive turks,when i was playing it had a population of around 450 ppl at peaks,it just depends if you like those kind of servers or not.
    Too bad during that period we were dealing with 2 different kind of attacks (1 attack on website through sql and another 1 attack on game server's user sockets) and the jealous guy () didn't let us to see 500+ users online 'cause game was crashing at 490-495 hehe. Good times though.

If you want some real gameplay wait for PSKO, if you want to play on some shitty pk server that theres nothing interesting to do go for Apex

Try out apex imo, you can have fun w/o investing much time or money so it's quite good imo. Either way it's your choice tho.