Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SlitherKO

This is a discussion on SlitherKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hosters PC crashed^^...
Page: 2

Hosters PC crashed^^

SlitherKO

1. The exp table got fucked up during a patch, which is why there was a wipe.
    2. Mobs are fixed.
    3. Don't come flame with "Server is a fail", we don't need/want your negativity.

whens it coming up then would be nice to update so pple dont waste they time dling a server thats been offline like all day ><

what i dont understand is how so many high lvls and I cant get nowhere lvling faster in usko with plat then i can in there and then the server gets shut down so many times so all the high lvls get bosses so many times a day from all the resets and then he said server going down in 30 mins and it goes down in 15 mins without another warning so i got rollback Zzzz so far yes a big fail maybe fix things before actually putting up a server like dracuel is doing he had his server up and there was so many bugs but now he has it down until all is fixed that can be fixed waste of dling time to me gl with ur server maybe get things starightened out and ull get more then 6 users online.

SlitherKO

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    what i dont understand is how so many high lvls and I cant get nowhere lvling faster in usko with plat then i can in there and then the server gets shut down so many times so all the high lvls get bosses so many times a day from all the resets and then he said server going down in 30 mins and it goes down in 15 mins without another warning so i got rollback Zzzz so far yes a big fail maybe fix things before actually putting up a server like dracuel is doing he had his server up and there was so many bugs but now he has it down until all is fixed that can be fixed waste of dling time to me gl with ur server maybe get things starightened out and ull get more then 6 users online.
    14 on atm. So we must be doing something right.

Thanks for the flames. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12