Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SnoxdKO

This is a discussion on SnoxdKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; waiting .....
Page: 3

waiting ..

Trashst3r

and we are still waiting, dunno if it will come out but kopanel looks cool :P

IceMan1300

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.
    Forums | SNOXD Knight Online Community Resource (Beta)

That should have all the information you need, thanks.

Trashst3r

sup iceman u took ur time hope u and blade getting on good

Cool

if snoxd ko is a farm/pk server with 70 cap.. then i will join.
    i hate 83cap!! it ruined the true pvp of KO.. like wtf a rogue can debuff??!?!?!!!!?

EDIT: btw i played snoxd ko couple years ago.. when you could check rankings etc on mirC.. The server only had like 25-30ppl lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    if snoxd ko is a farm/pk server with 70 cap.. then i will join.
    i hate 83cap!! it ruined the true pvp of KO.. like wtf a rogue can debuff??!?!?!!!!?

EDIT: btw i played snoxd ko couple years ago.. when you could check rankings etc on mirC.. The server only had like 25-30ppl lol.

I was one of them. & no, there were a good 50-100 players at the time.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I was one of them. & no, there were a good 50-100 players at the time.
    ohwell, maybe all of them were from different timezone than me.. but i had to make my np from riotes and trosses.
    but i'm sure this upcomming server will be a great succes!! alot of ppl looking forward to this

From a beta testers perspective, this server is great. And its just in the beta. Obviously some things are accelerated but thats expected.

I will post a few screen shots up later.

Downtime so far has been 2 restarts in 2 weeks, which is currently exceeding USKO.

great server i still remember 1098

is it open beta ?

bluebird

If you'd like to stay up to date or particpate with the progression of SnoxdKO, feel free to join us @

Twitter : SnoxdKO (snoxdko) on Twitter

Facebook : SnoxdKO MMORPG | Facebook

and of course, our home page located @ :

Homepage : SNOXD Knight Online Community Resource (Beta)

As always, appreciate the support guys ! ..and girls

Dustin

Wow. Here I thought SnoxdKO was a goner. Glad to see its alive and kicking. Too bad I won't be able to beta test. Would love to tho. Someone update the rest of us about the Beta plz.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Open beta will come soon.

speedkill

I'm a closed beta tester.
    Here are some screenies+information about the server, for those who can't wait. Enjoy:

snoxdko is a pretty hard server.But lvling is fairly easy. dts gives +- 35k xp per kill and on lvl 64 (lvl cap=70) you need 35 mil xp to lvl up. As you can see, there's the ordinary buggy UI, but this is top priority on the list, so it'll change. Boss respawn times are very close to usko.

This is probably the hardest private server atm, it all feels a lot like oldschool usko (KE). If you look at my stats (after almost 2 weeks) you can see that my items are very low for a private server. However, this doesn't matter, even the strongest character in this game wears +6 shells. Notice: we all recieved 250 mil from the devs. Having the amount of money wich is displayed in the inventory (i know it's not THAT much but stil...) is unlikely after only 1-2 weeks of playing, assuming you have a job and a life etc...

The biggest difference between the usko rates and the snoxdko rates, is the fact that it's actually worth it to farm stuff here. As long as you work together, you can farm all your gear, without having to babashop. Ofcourse, the cool snoxdko weapons will be back too. They are not implemented yet (well, they are, you just can't obtain them yet), but they will be very hard to farm, to ensure that this server will last long.

Bosses are not easy on snoxdko, they require you to work as a team. The droprates are also quite low, so unique items will be genuinely unique in this game. Upgrading up to +5 is pretty easy, but the chance of goin to +8 is small, this makes +8 items are special again. (the upgrade rates are +- like usko)

oh and about the amount of players: during it's last 2 months, the server had about 50-100 players online during the late night's and early morning, european time, during the european evening the amount of users was 250+. There was always some action going on, especially in delos. (wich was a pk zone back then).
    Last edited by speedkill; 12-16-2009 at 11:17 AM.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

server looks very promosing...

definately a "must-try" server

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast