Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 80

SnoxdKO

This is a discussion on SnoxdKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks cool, shards look kinda easy to get tho :/...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    looks cool, shards look kinda easy to get tho :/

  2. #47
    speedkill
    Guest

    Default

    shards are indeed a bit easy to get by, I play 3-4 hours a day and mine are +5 and +6, but that is not much of a problem, snoxdko offers a large amount of unique and new weapons , but also tweaked weapons from jpko and koko, wich are better than shards, but only slightly. They are very balanced, not overpowered and they will be hard to get by. (not just by aoeing creatures or killing an ordinary boss) ->http://snoxdko.net/char/Warrior (This is Icemans gm character, the hero armors are not dropped yet, and i'm not sure if they will drop in the future).We can't obtain those items yet, but in the future we can.

    We also have bifrost, but there isn't a single bifrost weapon on the server so far.

    Notice: the lvl says 80, but the official lvl cap is 70.
    Last edited by speedkill; 12-16-2009 at 01:23 PM.

  3. #48
    Senior Member ilovemygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    337

    Default

    nice one.. i realy like the option where u can see all player itens and inventory

  4. #49
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    is it still closed beta ?

  5. #50
    speedkill
    Guest

    Default

    yes it is, but there was a major patch today. An incredible amount of things have been fixed and adjusted already, so it's a matter of time before the open beta starts.

  6. #51
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Applied for the beta, still waiting for it.

  7. #52
    Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    edana / netherlands
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    nice one.. i realy like the option where u can see all player itens and inventory
    indeed. that is just pro

  8. #53
    wyv
    Guest

    Default

    any estimate time until open beta comes?

  9. #54
    speedkill
    Guest

    Default

    "when it's done"

  10. #55
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    if snoxd ko is a farm/pk server with 70 cap.. then i will join.
    i hate 83cap!! it ruined the true pvp of KO.. like wtf a rogue can debuff??!?!?!!!!?

    EDIT: btw i played snoxd ko couple years ago.. when you could check rankings etc on mirC.. The server only had like 25-30ppl lol.
    Our 4 man 3 troll spot exp party? =) Yo we kinda waited whole year for this, I have been following snoxdko forums for few months when the server got hacked and closed

  11. #56
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Our 4 man 3 troll spot exp party? =) Yo we kinda waited whole year for this, I have been following snoxdko forums for few months when the server got hacked and closed
    It was easy back then cuz server wasnt populated..
    Killing same ppl everyday and gaining np from tross/riote

  12. #57
    speedkill
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    It was easy back then cuz server wasnt populated..
    Killing same ppl everyday and gaining np from tross/riote


    you must have played in the very beginning of the old server

  13. #58
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedkill View Post


    you must have played in the very beginning of the old server
    It is exactly a year since we started playing the closed beta (it was xmas time I remember it) and then it got hacked and closed, the lvl cap was 70 and I think it was the 1098 version, after that, they promised to make a whole new server... I think its this one?

  14. #59
    speedkill
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    It is exactly a year since we started playing the closed beta (it was xmas time I remember it) and then it got hacked and closed, the lvl cap was 70 and I think it was the 1098 version, after that, they promised to make a whole new server... I think its this one?
    no, that was indeed a short beta test, with a main purpose of trying some stuff wich was very new at that time, the real snoxdko was 2-3 years ago. it shut down in januari 2008.

    edit: http://img412.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=t3n.jpg
    there's some screenshots of 1098
    Last edited by speedkill; 12-28-2009 at 12:10 PM.

  15. #60
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedkill View Post
    no, that was indeed a short beta test, with a main purpose of trying some stuff wich was very new at that time, the real snoxdko was 2-3 years ago. it shut down in januari 2008.
    Yeah, that was the one CroNe was talking about not many people showed up back then.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •