Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

SnoxdKO

This is a discussion on SnoxdKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The most recent update: First off, I'd like to begin with an apology with regards to a delay with not ...
Page: 6

speedkill

The most recent update:
    First off, I'd like to begin with an apology with regards to a delay with not only the progression of the closed beta but finding time to write up and submit this update. I'm currently coming towards the end of 7 A-Level examinations which with work and and school on top has made it difficult for me to do get anything done.

Despite that, here's a little bit about what's been happening lately, what's coming up, and all the latest news.

Here's a summary of some of the bug fixes and changes that have been made recently:

-- Isiloon Spawns fixed
    -- Delos teleport fixed, along with Abyss teleport for Orcs(Properly translated now as well)
    -- Boss attack range fixed
    -- Level 70 priest quest - Requirements fixed(Abyss eyes, now 20 required)
    -- Manticore drop rates adjusted
    -- Ring of Course/Magic/Life drop rates adjusted
    -- Chitin Shell rates adjusted to even drop rate for all pieces
    -- Lamia family will now be dropping Iron Crossbows
    -- Chitin shield droprate adjusted properly

In the next patch you will also be able to take advantage of:
    -- Keishin in Moradon, no longer flickering
    -- Transformation scroll panel fixed

We're also working on the following which you can expect (in addition to other features) to be implemented soon:
    -- Rates past level 62 to be adjusted(Harder rates)
    -- Giga axe properly upgradable
    -- Automated lunar wars to be completely working, with all NPCs correctly statted/position
    -- Realm of Legends event optimized and reconfigured
    -- Ranking boards working in-game(Top player and clan ranking accessable in-game)
    -- Kings election in functional condition
    -- Castle siege war in functional condition
    -- Information displayable in-game(War Times, Event times, etc)
    -- In-game Chatting Client for help on the fly

On top of this, you may of noticed a few forum and panel upgrades. The widget expansion is mostly implemented, you may notice the ability to customize the widgets and the order they're displayed in on the home page here, also, you can drag and drop them live on the main page - this isn't totally finished yet so bare with me. More widgets, and possibly even the ability for you to create custom widgets could be implemented in the near future.

There has been various optimizations and tweaks with regards to the mark-up and back-end of the panel so things should run a little quicker now too. I've made some changes to the image bbcode so it scales images properly now, I will add the ability to 'maximize' the image too in the near future. There's also gonna be some new BBCode added soon including the implementation of something like this: and some character specific stuff, dynamic signature and the like.

One side-project that we've been experimenting with is the official 1453 client with our 1310 server files. Here's a sneak preview of how far it is:

and you can see a char select screen here.

I hope you appreciate this is a fairly big project, before we could even begin with packet emulation we had to unpack the client, remove xtrap, remove a few different encryption techniques before we could even begin looking at the new login sequence let alone coding the support for it .

A few of the advancements of this client will include the name/level displays working properly, trade box names displaying properly, priest skills showing proper descriptions, clan grades displaying properly.
    Also, Everything will be completely translated!

Thanks for your continued patience,

Another update will be posted next weekend when my exams have finished!

SnoxdKO
    link: Forums | SNOXD Knight Online Community Resource (Beta)
    Last edited by speedkill; 01-26-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Bloo

Are they still making a v1098 server? I've read alot about that server but can't figure out if it's 1098 or 1299... Any info would be appreciated

speedkill

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Are they still making a v1098 server? I've read alot about that server but can't figure out if it's 1098 or 1299... Any info would be appreciated
    it's 1310, but they are working on a 1453 (real ROFD) client

Bloo

They should continue making v1098 . Old style ko is soooooooo funny, like it better then usko and 1299 versions...

Banned

Snoxd KO = Fail
    GrobarsKO = Sucees x2

Come on...... and people still fallows twostars ass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456