Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

So do good private servers not exist anymore?

This is a discussion on So do good private servers not exist anymore? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Game has future actually, i don't remember many servers in the past with features like BDW, ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Game has future actually, i don't remember many servers in the past with features like BDW, Juraid Mountain (or w/e it's called) and with any other custom feature which every server around has right now nor many servers with higher version than 1.298. (The only server i remember which was higher than 1.298, was sexyko and it was 1.310, but there'd be more, i don't remember at the moment).

Dota 2 has nothing to do with private servers of KO.
    You cannot compare Dota 2 with official KO either, but, regarding tournaments and events, they still exist on official KO's.

Sure officials are slightly dead, USKO used to have 40,000-45,000 users online all the time and now it hardly has 15,000-20,000.
    But as i said above, the PSKO community was dead in the beginning, it's a lot better right now. If i'd count the PSKO community 5-7 years ago, i'd say that there were about 5000 people maximum, since, every server had 50 people playing, as an average count. If we were back in 2006-2009, OSKO as an example 'd have maximum 300-500 people playing, instead of 2000-3000 (as they say).

The community started growing since 2009 and it continues till now.
    Wow... no shit sherlock?

Private servers started to grow up and to develope. So due to people like twostars it was keep growing,untill people recognized private servers are more fun to play than official usko servers..
    So the ENGLISH population on private servers is still same... It's mostly crowded by turks that left usko to play something better... So good catch for bussines man to open a server and do the shit.

Anyway a big question to all. -- Is there any english server that has more than 150 users online?... No its all occupied by turks,latinos etc.. But we the english players are a part of this revolution.

Banned Senior Member

\Like I said, KO is dead.

The only servers I can suggest you people to play are XionaKO, SexyKO and maybe FlameKO

All the other servers die in 1-2 months or have scamming admins. Last I recall tho SexyKO is going downhill fast.

There is also OldSchooLKO but if I remember correctly it is going down hill too.
    Rocket likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Wow... no shit sherlock?

Private servers started to grow up and to develope. So due to people like twostars it was keep growing,untill people recognized private servers are more fun to play than official usko servers..
    So the ENGLISH population on private servers is still same... It's mostly crowded by turks that left usko to play something better... So good catch for bussines man to open a server and do the shit.

Anyway a big question to all. -- Is there any english server that has more than 150 users online?... No its all occupied by turks,latinos etc.. But we the english players are a part of this revolution.
    There's no point seperating the community to Turkish and English. (This used to happen years ago when all of us were young and immature).
    The KO Community is only one. There are turkish, latin (spanish, peruvian etc), english, german, canadian (...) players, all of us are the KO Community.

When you're saying ENGLISH population, i want to believe that you're talking about American, Australian, Canadian, British (and all these countries which 're having the english language as their main) people, else it doesn't make any sense because the ENGLISH population of PSKO community are just a few people. I'd doubt if they were more than 100 too.

Go Knight Revelation RevelationKO
    All the server need is you !

(This used to happen years ago when all of us were young and immature). thats true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123