Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, First of, for the respect we own to ko community we must let people know about something that ...
Page: 1

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Exclamation Something you should know about Yourko

Hello guys,

First of, for the respect we own to ko community we must let people know about something that started as a rumor but then thanks to one of our developers (Freddy) we realized that in fact it was truth and then everything has sense now, in all this time all the ddos attacks many servers (including us) suffered was just because (and i am sure most of them) from yourko, how? simple, avci (his developer) inserted into the .exe (you can find in every ko client) a trojan, many antivirus doesnt detect this and then this trojan get inside your pc and you are welcome to zombie bot world, your pc will be used for ddos attacks purposes, but it is not all, the worst part is that all your personal information (pw, bank information, etc) will be expose as long as you have yourko client installed in your pc.

Since i dont like to talk without proof, Freddy made a video to make this fact more solid, there you go:

WATCH ON 720HD

After scanning the .exe from yourko in website virus total you can find the following results:

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/5...is/1372734424/

Maybe the first time the website wont show up, please try again then you will see the web with results from yourko .exe

Savi (yourko owner) deserve to be exposed after all he is doing, you should be more respectful with ko cummunity and your competitors and not use users to attack private servers, now i can say that because i have proof, also i know you paid to usko koxpers to make koxp for ACME servers and you consume cocaine but sure i dont have proof about that but the sources i got this information are very trusted that's why i feel confident to say that, then ask yourselves guys to what kind of person you are giving away your donations, he just use all this money for dirty purposes and try to make his own monopoly and make more money for his own addictions.

It is sad that yourko prefers to attack other servers instead give a quality servers to its community, that really says a lot about the kind of staff it has, i dont know what is worst now, playing yourko for the chance to win an iphone 5 (even it is fake) or getting your pc infected and your personal information exposed.

It is the first time i make a post like this and if i find more things to proof about any server (not only yourko) i will make a post and let community know, because oldschoolko always have been transparent and act with ethic, only worried to give a quality server to our community without being corrupted or doing anything dirty on the road.

I will appreciate if moderators keep this thread open for a while, then you can close it, this thread has been made to inform ko community to prevent them because we appreciate them and respect them all.

Regards
    ilovemyko1 and azreal313 like this.

Banned Senior Member

So I was right all along.. Glad this was clarified. Wonderful job Professor and Freddy.

The broken English made me want to blow my brains out.

Banned Senior Member

The English wasn't even all that terrible lol.. It's definitely legible.

Mods, please close this. It's unfair and not justice to yourko best server!!

Yup, I think that's all.

Actually, I'd be surprised if anyone from this community still plays there... they've made that many threads which have all been removed. ;_;

Edit:
    @Iamcoolz: [nitpick]though I'm guilty of this myself on occasion, 'legible' is actually meant to refer to how clear written writing/print is. It's a fine line really, but it's not so much how well-structured/written the sentence is; just how readable the writing/print itself is.[/nitpick]
    Last edited by twostars; 07-02-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I sensed some sarcasm from your post.. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I sensed some sarcasm from your post.. o.O

Was my parody really that bad?

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

I would be grateful if you guys spread this information into all your friends, i will do my best by posting in turkish forums to let that community know about it.

It is time to stop this.

Thanks

Smart way to spread a RAT.
    Good thing I have a new PC.

Banned Senior Member

competition will do what competition will do.
    Doesn't "prove" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    competition will do what competition will do.
    Doesn't "prove" anything.
    Yeah, but we've all known it was true anyway...
    ilterates likes this.

I said this 50 times on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I said this 50 times on this forum.
    Brb, counting..

Thanks guys for reporting.
    I were ready to go to YOURKO , but now after this sorry Turkey4Dinner wont go...Yeah thats true thats fucking unfair , because if u play at yourko one time , you wont play any other server , without reinstalling PC or before you reinstall PC the server will be dossed.. SO F**K this admin , and dont let yourko to post in ko4life... Block him...

Anyway thanks again for reporting

Darkaa

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

"you consume cocaine"

Bit personal though.. Anyways, cocaine is the bomb, every cool kid does it.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
  5. Hits: 22
    07-09-2013, 04:38 PM