Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Woolt Thanks guys for reporting. I were ready to go to YOURKO , but now after this ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Woolt View Post
    Thanks guys for reporting.
    I were ready to go to YOURKO , but now after this sorry Turkey4Dinner wont go...Yeah thats true thats fucking unfair , because if u play at yourko one time , you wont play any other server , without reinstalling PC or before you reinstall PC the server will be dossed.. SO F**K this admin , and dont let yourko to post in ko4life... Block him...

Anyway thanks again for reporting

Darkaa
    That'll teach you for not keeping up with the forums! That said, a lack of a thread doesn't really scream "don't play! bad things will happen!"... so on that note, this thread is quite useful. Perhaps a sticky's needed for servers to leave well enough alone (as counter-intuitive as that seems, for those smart enough to actually read the thread it'd serve its purpose. No links of course.).

good job, professor. Always hated yourko and always will, will inform this to people.

Banned Senior Member

The KO exe of yourko contains a botnet client. This is a fact. Also the old OSKO client had this.
    It is also a fact because it has been mis-abused multiple times in the past by the friends of AVCI

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    The KO exe of yourko contains a botnet client. This is a fact. Also the old OSKO client had this.
    It is also a fact because it has been mis-abused multiple times in the past by the friends of AVCI
    And yet i forgot to add that even our server had became a victim of a well planned DDoS attack.. Its also known that many servers get attacked before a launch of YourKO

The attack we had recieved was 1 minute after the OFFICIAL launch. We made use of a hardware firewall and other custom rules and software firewall to filter out connection but the attack we recieved
    was 150k+ pps which is really a huge attack.. Even with all the protection they managed the shutdown the server entirely and even the Firewall got nulled..

And a attack with the caliber of 150k+ pps is not something for the regular botnetter or dos attacker

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

I dont play at yourko or at any other server but this says nothing.
    Who knows.. maybe the video uploader just disconnected his internet when he tried again...
    come back with harder evidence.. this aint enough in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    The broken English made me want to blow my brains out.
    Pussy, I bet you didnt do it. You should though.

Professor .. i already said it here :

[GUIDE] New Virus in ko.exe BEAWARE -READ before lunch

but those files are executable for downloading other crap. evrysingle turkish no-name server offered it.

Should check it guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsYqQsBDCvg
    got it from OSKO forum

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    I dont play at yourko or at any other server but this says nothing.
    Who knows.. maybe the video uploader just disconnected his internet when he tried again...
    come back with harder evidence.. this aint enough in my opinion
    Sigh.. Yeah YKO is so legit and doesn't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post

It's already in the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That'll teach you for not keeping up with the forums! That said, a lack of a thread doesn't really scream "don't play! bad things will happen!"... so on that note, this thread is quite useful. Perhaps a sticky's needed for servers to leave well enough alone (as counter-intuitive as that seems, for those smart enough to actually read the thread it'd serve its purpose. No links of course.).
    Well i remember times , then every antivirus were showing virus inside of exe( themida ) or something and no one were scared of it , because they know thats part of exe(packing) or something , and now the times came then you shoud be scared to download any untrustable KO , because you will get fu**** and good servers , will get fucked too .. Bye Bye trustable times, the guys shoud be more aware and check what they downloading..
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woolt View Post
    Well i remember times , then every antivirus were showing virus inside of exe( themida ) or something and no one were scared of it

This basically sums up everything, "false positives in our .exe, it's not harmful trust us we gg aga."

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Im not saying that u fool. im just saying that the video that mr. uploaded cant be called EVIDENCE
    blackfox likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

imma play yourko anyways XD its a fun server acctually^^

Banned

Could someone please upload the executables and send me in pm?

Dear Guys,

Everyone is blaming Yourko. But noone is aware of the truth. They are afraid of losing their own users. And they match up a video. It really shows nothing. Why can't I see the taskbar? Are you hiding something? Nevermind. Everyone knows all private servers .exe are being dedected as if it has a virus because of packless and unattached client exe. And the video should have a taskbar and speed limiter.

Why dont we talk about the mini programme in your exe? Someone who played your server can not wiew our panel? Has anyone searched it up? No! the only thing you do is to claim and troll on our server. Has anyone told you the reason of hiding user's inner items? Is it maybe because of selling items for $$? Has anyone know the price of non-poison +8 items at the beginning of the server? Ok never mind keep going on.

Avcisoft never tries this sort of cheap tricks. And it has been serving pvp world for years. Has anyone seen any harmness of our clients? OK you guys! this forum may be your garden but there are enormous number of players here who know the truth.

Regards
    Avcisoft

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM