Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zamora21 omg u wrote tale :S Dear zamora21, You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by zamora21 View Post
    omg u wrote tale :S
    Dear zamora21,

You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left. Confuse the shit out of him boys.

kallop u ucant understan? if it is true im afraid u are idiot
    I'm an idiot? No. I'm your superior. I'm your god. Bow please.

Actually, now that I think of it. I'm an atheist so calling myself a god would be quite... You know. Anyway I'm much wiser than most people around. I just like to keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Actually, now that I think of it. I'm an atheist so calling myself a god would be quite... You know. Anyway I'm much wiser than most people around. I just like to keep it to myself.
    Absurd, how can one be wise without accepting the true saviour and king jesus christ. You will burn in hell sKallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Dont believe this guy, he has less wisdom than justin bieber.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Dont believe this guy, he has less wisdom than justin bieber.
    Why do you mention Bieber now? Why did you just think of him? Were you listening to one of his songs? Perhaps you are a fan! Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkoff View Post
    Dear Guys,

Everyone is blaming Yourko. But noone is aware of the truth. They are afraid of losing their own users. And they match up a video. It really shows nothing. Why can't I see the taskbar? Are you hiding something? Nevermind. Everyone knows all private servers .exe are being dedected as if it has a virus because of packless and unattached client exe. And the video should have a taskbar and speed limiter.

Why dont we talk about the mini programme in your exe? Someone who played your server can not wiew our panel? Has anyone searched it up? No! the only thing you do is to claim and troll on our server. Has anyone told you the reason of hiding user's inner items? Is it maybe because of selling items for $$? Has anyone know the price of non-poison +8 items at the beginning of the server? Ok never mind keep going on.

Avcisoft never tries this sort of cheap tricks. And it has been serving pvp world for years. Has anyone seen any harmness of our clients? OK you guys! this forum may be your garden but there are enormous number of players here who know the truth.

Regards
    Avcisoft
    Consulting Security Team believes that this is a prototype, and the start of the malicious IRC ->>>> (Internet Relay Chat ) BotNet Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) revolution from the bad guys. This article will give you the fundamental understanding of how IRC type of BotNet DDoS Trojans spread themselves so quickly ...

This IRC Trojan/virus is vaguely similar to the earlier IRC/flood Trojan/virus. However, this time it takes advantage of weak computer systems security and performs a denial of service (DoS) attack. The vulnerability is typically caused by the lack of corporate security awareness part of them is taskmngr.exe.

Trojan Removal and Protection:

Here are some free software utilities that can help you fight the Trojan and intrusions. If you use these utilities, make sure you get the latest updates regularly:

1. Make sure you have the latest Anti-Virus definitions that downloaded from your anti-virus software vendor. If you don't have one, here is a free one: AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection

2. Make sure you get an Anti-Trojan software on top of the Anti-Virus software. Many Anti-Virus software does not detect Trojans and Hacker software that was installed during an intrusions. Anti-Virus software does not detect hacker software because it could be used ligitimately by security professionals... A free and Great one is Swat-IT by Lockdown Corp: http://lockdowncorp.com/bots/downloadswatit.html

3. Get Ad-Aware software, which is for removing advertising software that web advertisers install on your systems without your acknowledgement while you are surfing on the Web... This is a free software too: Ad-Aware Free Antivirus and Antispyware by Lavasoft | Protection from Virus, Spyware & Malware | Top Internet Security for Windows
    4. Get a Firewall for your computer should fix the problem 100%

And yes i've analyzed " and the most of private servers " has trojan called Win32.Generic!BT which throw .... read the following details

Platform: Win32
    Type: Trojan
    Size: 16896 bytes
    Language: C++
    MD5: 8d326300a6f4dfe93a456c4c185bf2a This file is infected with troyan
    SHA1: a01dee0fdb5a752afea044c4e4fe4534ef5a23f6 This file is infected with troyan
    Aliases : Backdoor:Win32/Poison is the detection for backdoor trojans that allows unauthorized access and control of an affected machine. It attempts to hide by injecting itself into other processes.

Summary
    Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT is a Trojan which extracts from itself another malicious program providing the attacker with unauthorized remote access to the infected computer. The Trojan is installed on the system by another malicious program which uses the critical vulnerability CVE-
    Enjoy guys.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

seems like ppl ddosing yourko, having a big time trouble:P

Banned Senior Member

^lolwut.

/chars..

Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    seems like ppl ddosing yourko, having a big time trouble:P
    awesome, they deserve it! ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    awesome, they deserve it! ;>
    Two wrong doesn't make one right.

omg u wrote tale :S
    Let me try again.

No sense, you make.
    Read your mind, we do not.
    More words, might help to write.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Be amusing if it's with their own botnet, though.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    But no YourKO makes a big right these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    You will burn in hell sKallop.
    Totally waiting for it. It's Kallop btw.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Let me try again.

No sense, you make.
    Read your mind, we do not.
    More words, might help to write.

Be amusing if it's with their own botnet, though.
    I lost it when I read this. Nice, nice. I laughed out loud.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
  5. Hits: 22
    07-09-2013, 04:38 PM