Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In all honnesty zamora, don't go into structured debates on this forum if clearly, your understanding of english isn't fit ...
Page: 5

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

In all honnesty zamora, don't go into structured debates on this forum if clearly, your understanding of english isn't fit in the first place. And tiny advice from me, if you want to give counter argument to twostars you will have to put at least two times of the effort that twostars put into writing his replies when you are making a post. But let me just make it real simple for you ... don't even reply to technical area of the KO, which this topic covers. I've seen you on variety of other servers forums and when they've been under attack all you did was spamm in shoutbox impatient comments about when the server's gonna be up already (at a constant rate per 30 - 60 seconds) which only indicates you cleary have no clue what a, pardon me french, bitch, a botnet attack can be. It's an issue all servers are facing at the moment and only few can partially fight it. What has been discovered now that has been rumored for a long time already might just be the source of most of the DDOS attacks happening all around KO private sectors nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I lost it when I read this. Nice, nice. I laughed out loud.
    Literally what I was gonna say lol.

deleted their client, not taking any risk. >.<

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    deleted their client, not taking any risk. >.<
    Might want to run a scan if you already downloaded it
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Might want to run a scan if you already downloaded it
    Shouldn't be any problem if you havent touched the KnightOnline.exe right? could be wrong but yeh...

Regardless of the or no virus, the server will not be advertised on this forum. The owners have been told many time and constantly make new topics, offering Ipods for the highest NP earners. Ive heard many bad things about the server and the owners, personally stay clear, but each to their own.
    azreal313 and LambOfGod like this.

cop

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Hello guys,

First of, for the respect we own to ko community we must let people know about something that started as a rumor but then thanks to one of our developers (Freddy) we realized that in fact it was truth and then everything has sense now, in all this time all the ddos attacks many servers (including us) suffered was just because (and i am sure most of them) from yourko, how? simple, avci (his developer) inserted into the .exe (you can find in every ko client) a trojan, many antivirus doesnt detect this and then this trojan get inside your pc and you are welcome to zombie bot world, your pc will be used for ddos attacks purposes, but it is not all, the worst part is that all your personal information (pw, bank information, etc) will be expose as long as you have yourko client installed in your pc.

Since i dont like to talk without proof, Freddy made a video to make this fact more solid, there you go:

WATCH ON 720HD

After scanning the .exe from yourko in website virus total you can find the following results:

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/5...is/1372734424/

Maybe the first time the website wont show up, please try again then you will see the web with results from yourko .exe

Savi (yourko owner) deserve to be exposed after all he is doing, you should be more respectful with ko cummunity and your competitors and not use users to attack private servers, now i can say that because i have proof, also i know you paid to usko koxpers to make koxp for ACME servers and you consume cocaine but sure i dont have proof about that but the sources i got this information are very trusted that's why i feel confident to say that, then ask yourselves guys to what kind of person you are giving away your donations, he just use all this money for dirty purposes and try to make his own monopoly and make more money for his own addictions.

It is sad that yourko prefers to attack other servers instead give a quality servers to its community, that really says a lot about the kind of staff it has, i dont know what is worst now, playing yourko for the chance to win an iphone 5 (even it is fake) or getting your pc infected and your personal information exposed.

It is the first time i make a post like this and if i find more things to proof about any server (not only yourko) i will make a post and let community know, because oldschoolko always have been transparent and act with ethic, only worried to give a quality server to our community without being corrupted or doing anything dirty on the road.

I will appreciate if moderators keep this thread open for a while, then you can close it, this thread has been made to inform ko community to prevent them because we appreciate them and respect them all.

Regards
    Are you bullshiting us? This video has no proof whatsoever. Also why that strange background music? Talking about someones cocaine addiction? Seems like it's something personal. I guess you're just trying to kill the server with this chit-chat. Also if that client actually acts like that then this would happen only if you have no protection on your pc. Do you even know what botnet is?

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Are you bullshiting us? This video has no proof whatsoever. Also why that strange background music? Talking about someones cocaine addiction? Seems like it's something personal. I guess you're just trying to kill the server with this chit-chat. Also if that client actually acts like that then this would happen only if you have no protection on your pc. Do you even know what botnet is?
    Oh, please teach us hax0r guy who names himself Fapfapfap.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

playing it atm with 6k other turks, its amazing^^

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Please learn me what is botnet genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Totally waiting for it. It's scallop btw.
    That implies you believe in it.

Either way, you never replied to my LegacyKo PM a month ago so I hate you 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Please learn me what is botnet genius.
    Its like a net, but instead of using any kind of rope or string they use bots. Its pretty effective for catching scallops, being done here in peru for centuries. Not sure how they would put it inside a computer file but shit, technology this days is amazing. 3D printers and stuff, fuckin nets made of bots, crazy world man.

Guys I read you all and watch the video also.Yourko known as a scammer server for years(kinda true) I can also expect them to attack other servers but I dont think that they are going to use people as a zombie.Probably they are the best in this private servers cause they know how to earn money (as hell) and they also know how to give exitement to people who play in their server.There is a fact that they have more than 5k users to play in there and in my experience myko servers are better when users are more.So just go there and have fun cause it is really good to feel old times and you can feel it in there you dont have to donate or anything else if you dont trust them but no need to blame them as a thief.( bank account etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by ERASMUS View Post
    Guys I read you all and watch the video also.Yourko known as a scammer server for years(kinda true) I can also expect them to attack other servers but I dont think that they are going to use people as a zombie.Probably they are the best in this private servers cause they know how to earn money (as hell) and they also know how to give exitement to people who play in their server.There is a fact that they have more than 5k users to play in there and in my experience myko servers are better when users are more.So just go there and have fun cause it is really good to feel old times and you can feel it in there you dont have to donate or anything else if you dont trust them but no need to blame them as a thief.( bank account etc.)
    ERASMUS

Join DateJul 2013Posts1
    nice try.

Hello everyone!

I actually took the time to enter the forums after long time of absent.

Im baffled on the fact that there are several well known players bashing YourKO without any solid proofs.

1. That video Professor posted here is full of misleading information about the current state of YourKO -server.
    2. I dont care if YourKO is behind purchased botnet attacks, everyone that thinks yourko -staff are the only ones doing this are delusional. ( every owner has done something behind legal curtains over and over again )
    3. We went trough every single file on the client and found nothing to be worried about. Will keep checking on that on future aswell if something odd occurrs.
    4. The "yourko client" thats been around in this topic is scanned in 2013-04-02. So its already out of date data.
    5. On the launch of YourKO there was pretty much three times more people than in launch of IONIA.
    6. Ages ago, they used to ban people from these forums for bashing a server without any reason. ( i miss those times )
    7. Try to encourage people to play different servers and giving advices instead of bashing and trying to get people quit the servers/game.

Thanks,

SPANKME

Loyal member of CrackeD since diez.

Banned Senior Member

Lets say there was a virus that made your computer a zombie and apart of there "botnet", there are other things you can do besides ddosing with a botnet, which they may be doing so I don't know why people automatically assume that. With 6k zombies I know I'd be doing something else besides attacking people.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
  5. Hits: 22
    07-09-2013, 04:38 PM