Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rocket Lets say there was a virus that made your computer a zombie and apart of there ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lets say there was a virus that made your computer a zombie and apart of there "botnet", there are other things you can do besides ddosing with a botnet, which they may be doing so I don't know why people automatically assume that. With 6k zombies I know I'd be doing something else besides attacking people.
    Agree, members of yourko -staff can play dangerous dave on my computer if they want to. If you really are holding important files/data on your pc, you will take care of the protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lets say there was a virus that made your computer a zombie and apart of there "botnet", there are other things you can do besides ddosing with a botnet, which they may be doing so I don't know why people automatically assume that. With 6k zombies I know I'd be doing something else besides attacking people.
    Firstly, there's no need to air-quote botnet. It is a real term that fully applies in this situation.

While you're correct in that once a system's compromised you could do virtually anything (keylog them for personal info, for example), I don't particularly understand why it is you're averse to the idea that people are being abused; they are, and while it's pretty hard to definitively prove once and for all the fault lies with YourKO, this much at least is fact.

Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've last dealt with a private server (and consequently an attack), so I unfortunately cannot back up my claims (I think I provided logs in the past when I had them in front of me, however). The interesting thing about the nature of the attacks, was that afterwards -- when cross-referencing with player data, it was found that a small amount (english private server, after all) was comprised of those playing the server at the time (and no, they were definitely participating in the flooding, with separate connections and the same data being flooded), and those not playing the server (but played it recently enough to most likely still hold the IP address, i.e. be attributed to that user).

This wasn't just limited to a single server, either; this was found to be the same case with a handful of servers (at least 3) I'd looked at.

So either people really like to flood the servers they play (it's the new thing! Show your support by attacking the server!), or they're all part of a botnet, being used to attack servers at the whim of another.
    You decide (personally I prefer the former, but that's just me).

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Hello everyone!

I actually took the time to enter the forums after long time of absent.

Im baffled on the fact that there are several well known players bashing YourKO without any solid proofs.

1. That video Professor posted here is full of misleading information about the current state of YourKO -server.
    2. I dont care if YourKO is behind purchased botnet attacks, everyone that thinks yourko -staff are the only ones doing this are delusional. ( every owner has done something behind legal curtains over and over again )
    3. We went trough every single file on the client and found nothing to be worried about. Will keep checking on that on future aswell if something odd occurrs.
    4. The "yourko client" thats been around in this topic is scanned in 2013-04-02. So its already out of date data.
    5. On the launch of YourKO there was pretty much three times more people than in launch of IONIA.
    6. Ages ago, they used to ban people from these forums for bashing a server without any reason. ( i miss those times )
    7. Try to encourage people to play different servers and giving advices instead of bashing and trying to get people quit the servers/game.

Thanks,

SPANKME

Loyal member of CrackeD since diez.
    soo the server should be safe to play right?

Quote Originally Posted by masterty View Post
    soo the server should be safe to play right?
    Doubt it's "safe", those are just speculations. But yeah, people can't seem to find some virus but you are taking a risk if you're gonna play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Doubt it's "safe", those are just speculations. But yeah, people can't seem to find some virus but you are taking a risk if you're gonna play it.
    it isnt safe at all!!!!! was downloading actually this server, after downloading was checking if what proffesor say its actually truth and when i logged to myko i couldnt even log to forum or ko panel. all my pc was fucked up cus there virus so had to format my pc!!!

if you really think this server is "safe" go play it!

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    it isnt safe at all!!!!! was downloading actually this server, after downloading was checking if what proffesor say its actually truth and when i logged to myko i couldnt even log to forum or ko panel. all my pc was fucked up cus there virus so had to format my pc!!!

if you really think this server is "safe" go play it!

This guy seems to be full of shit.

Everything working smoothly over yourko. Alot of people ingame 24/7, all exp-spots in emc&cz taken on most actives times.
    Just waiting to get some levels and then hit the PK 24/7. If someone is interested about playing, hit me with pm!

Banned Senior Member

^This isn't an advertisement topic to go support a guy with a drug addiction with donations. The owner at YourKO is an idiot and doesn't have a fucking clue what in the world he is doing. So, no not everything is working smoothly as I am pretty sure YourKO was botnetted a couple days ago, and a lot of people in-game? They are all turks who don't have a damn clue what the hell the guy is doing to them. Also their panel isn't even complete and for some reason pushed it into their main site.

YourKO sucks. The staff sucks.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Hello everyone!

I actually took the time to enter the forums after long time of absent.

Im baffled on the fact that there are several well known players bashing YourKO without any solid proofs.

1. That video Professor posted here is full of misleading information about the current state of YourKO -server.
    2. I dont care if YourKO is behind purchased botnet attacks, everyone that thinks yourko -staff are the only ones doing this are delusional. ( every owner has done something behind legal curtains over and over again )
    3. We went trough every single file on the client and found nothing to be worried about. Will keep checking on that on future aswell if something odd occurrs.
    4. The "yourko client" thats been around in this topic is scanned in 2013-04-02. So its already out of date data.
    5. On the launch of YourKO there was pretty much three times more people than in launch of IONIA.
    6. Ages ago, they used to ban people from these forums for bashing a server without any reason. ( i miss those times )
    7. Try to encourage people to play different servers and giving advices instead of bashing and trying to get people quit the servers/game.

Thanks,

SPANKME

Loyal member of CrackeD since diez.

Hey! I can count and list too!

1. It didn't show anything about the server, showed that there's something fishy with the client.

2. "I dont care if YourKO is behind purchased botnet attacks" Shows how stupid you are, borderline autistic and retarded really. (And about your parenthesis, no shit ever happens to yourko, wonder why?)

3. So did we.

4. "Ah, ok so in the case they DID make users part of the botnet it's okay now guys, it's all in the past, the .exe is clean now" - All I read.

5. The fuck does this have to do with anything?

6. Wish they banned ignorant people that don't care, this is a warning topic, he found weird shit and wants to let the community know.

7. We do, but they get flooded and fucked up by YKO.

Thanks,

Forum User

Loyal Forum user.
    ilovemyko1 and azreal313 like this.

This guy seems to be full of shit.

Everything working smoothly over yourko. Alot of people ingame 24/7, all exp-spots in emc&cz taken on most actives times.
    Just waiting to get some levels and then hit the PK 24/7. If someone is interested about playing, hit me with pm!
    most of the comunnity are aware with this virus, only the people that will like the server will say it! GOOD LUCK FORMATTING! (IDIOT!)

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

1. It didn't show anything about the server, showed that there's something fishy with the client.

2. "I dont care if YourKO is behind purchased botnet attacks" Shows how stupid you are, borderline autistic and retarded really. (And about your parenthesis, no shit ever happens to yourko, wonder why?)

3. So did we.

4. "Ah, ok so in the case they DID make users part of the botnet it's okay now guys, it's all in the past, the .exe is clean now" - All I read.

5. The fuck does this have to do with anything?

6. Wish they banned ignorant people that don't care, this is a warning topic, he found weird shit and wants to let the community know.

7. We do, but they get flooded and fucked up by YKO.

Thanks,

Forum User

Loyal Forum user.

1. It shows there WAS something fishy with the Client.

2. When people fail to find and objective point to argue about they usually resort to personal attacks, you are "so retarded", omg you are a complete "idiot". See how he attacks but doesnt provide any sort of justification as to why he believes this. Ill explain it to you very simple: All servers attack with DDOS. DDOS attacks are not uncommon this days. YourKo isnt the bad guy for purchasing DDOS attacks, if that was the cayse every single server would be the bad guy.

3. Good for you. Sadly you scanned the old Client.

4. You read wrong. It means its safe to play now.

5. Everything. It shows people are playing it at a massive level. It shows PK will be super active, it shows it is a good place to play if you want a hard farm server. It is a direct indicator on to how much fun you will be able to have. More people = more fun. Massive Turks = massive PK fun.

6. He wants to attack YourKo. Since he cant DDOS it, he did this. If anyone thinks Professor is a saint, that he is our saviour and only cares for the community, is wrong in my humble opinion. He cares about money, like we all do (yes me too). YourKo is a threat, specially if it makes it (which I dont think it will) on the long run.

7. Who is we ? So according to you "we" (you and whomever else completes your group) have been encouraging players to play other servers by praising how good they are and focusing on the positive aspects of this servers but sadly YourKo floods this servers so they fail. I think you are full of shit :P Could be wrong but I dont think I have ever seen a topic made by you where you encourage people to play private servers. Anyhow you are saying that YourKo is behind ever single DDOS attack, sure buddy.

I will start playing YourKo. The only way to know if ill be turned into a zombie and know if there is something wrong. I know this is not the case for a lot of people. But I use this PC for gaming purposes alone. So if it gets infected and I have to format it, its not even a big deal lol. I dont loose shit. Ill report back on what I find.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Lol more people than the launch of Ionia? are you fucking retarded? or retarded?

Just to confirm, I had a few errors on my pc, (before downloading Yourko) with speed and shit, my pc went off to the biggest most trusted computer repair stores in my area. He ran everything to test and see what my problem was, he therefore went through my PC with a fine tooth comb, he couldn't find any, Viruses, Keylogs, anything of any bad nature. Whilst they may have hidden the virus or Trojan really really well, for a computer guy to not find anything when sweeping the computer to me means this current client is safe. Don't hold me 100%, but im just explaining the info that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Just to confirm, I had a few errors on my pc, (before downloading Yourko) with speed and shit, my pc went off to the biggest most trusted computer repair stores in my area. He ran everything to test and see what my problem was, he therefore went through my PC with a fine tooth comb, he couldn't find any, Viruses, Keylogs, anything of any bad nature. Whilst they may have hidden the virus or Trojan really really well, for a computer guy to not find anything when sweeping the computer to me means this current client is safe. Don't hold me 100%, but im just explaining the info that I have.
    What if the PC expert worked for YourKO / ACME? :O
    MySexualIntention likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sorry, i was out of the KO community for a while but if i'm not wrong it's YourKO/avci & OSKO/acme ?
    Please correct me.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

This was him after fixing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

1. It shows there WAS something fishy with the Client.

2. When people fail to find and objective point to argue about they usually resort to personal attacks, you are "so retarded", omg you are a complete "idiot". See how he attacks but doesnt provide any sort of justification as to why he believes this. Ill explain it to you very simple: All servers attack with DDOS. DDOS attacks are not uncommon this days. YourKo isnt the bad guy for purchasing DDOS attacks, if that was the cayse every single server would be the bad guy.

3. Good for you. Sadly you scanned the old Client.

4. You read wrong. It means its safe to play now.

5. Everything. It shows people are playing it at a massive level. It shows PK will be super active, it shows it is a good place to play if you want a hard farm server. It is a direct indicator on to how much fun you will be able to have. More people = more fun. Massive Turks = massive PK fun.

6. He wants to attack YourKo. Since he cant DDOS it, he did this. If anyone thinks Professor is a saint, that he is our saviour and only cares for the community, is wrong in my humble opinion. He cares about money, like we all do (yes me too). YourKo is a threat, specially if it makes it (which I dont think it will) on the long run.

7. Who is we ? So according to you "we" (you and whomever else completes your group) have been encouraging players to play other servers by praising how good they are and focusing on the positive aspects of this servers but sadly YourKo floods this servers so they fail. I think you are full of shit :P Could be wrong but I dont think I have ever seen a topic made by you where you encourage people to play private servers. Anyhow you are saying that YourKo is behind ever single DDOS attack, sure buddy.

I will start playing YourKo. The only way to know if ill be turned into a zombie and know if there is something wrong. I know this is not the case for a lot of people. But I use this PC for gaming purposes alone. So if it gets infected and I have to format it, its not even a big deal lol. I dont loose shit. Ill report back on what I find.

Shit nigga, now I KNOW he didn't read my comment because I didn't bother to read yours. =/

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
  5. Hits: 22
    07-09-2013, 04:38 PM