Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Something you should know about Yourko

This is a discussion on Something you should know about Yourko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop What if the PC expert worked for YourKO / ACME? :O Ah shit, he looked like ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    What if the PC expert worked for YourKO / ACME? :O
    Ah shit, he looked like a ko player haha

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Just to confirm, I had a few errors on my pc, (before downloading Yourko) with speed and shit, my pc went off to the biggest most trusted computer repair stores in my area. He ran everything to test and see what my problem was, he therefore went through my PC with a fine tooth comb, he couldn't find any, Viruses, Keylogs, anything of any bad nature. Whilst they may have hidden the virus or Trojan really really well, for a computer guy to not find anything when sweeping the computer to me means this current client is safe. Don't hold me 100%, but im just explaining the info that I have.
    For a virus to be acknowledged by a antivirus that virus needs to be knows by the antivirus developers. They probably wrote it themselves and hid it well. When I was a kid I could code delphi a bit and I made a "virus". Which wasn't anything great. It would just download my file from cloud and run it which would active every time windows started and shut to computer down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Hey! I can count and list too!

1. It shows there WAS something fishy with the Client.

2. When people fail to find and objective point to argue about they usually resort to personal attacks, you are "so retarded", omg you are a complete "idiot". See how he attacks but doesnt provide any sort of justification as to why he believes this. Ill explain it to you very simple: All servers attack with DDOS. DDOS attacks are not uncommon this days. YourKo isnt the bad guy for purchasing DDOS attacks, if that was the cayse every single server would be the bad guy.

3. Good for you. Sadly you scanned the old Client.

4. You read wrong. It means its safe to play now.

5. Everything. It shows people are playing it at a massive level. It shows PK will be super active, it shows it is a good place to play if you want a hard farm server. It is a direct indicator on to how much fun you will be able to have. More people = more fun. Massive Turks = massive PK fun.

6. He wants to attack YourKo. Since he cant DDOS it, he did this. If anyone thinks Professor is a saint, that he is our saviour and only cares for the community, is wrong in my humble opinion. He cares about money, like we all do (yes me too). YourKo is a threat, specially if it makes it (which I dont think it will) on the long run.

7. Who is we ? So according to you "we" (you and whomever else completes your group) have been encouraging players to play other servers by praising how good they are and focusing on the positive aspects of this servers but sadly YourKo floods this servers so they fail. I think you are full of shit :P Could be wrong but I dont think I have ever seen a topic made by you where you encourage people to play private servers. Anyhow you are saying that YourKo is behind ever single DDOS attack, sure buddy.

I will start playing YourKo. The only way to know if ill be turned into a zombie and know if there is something wrong. I know this is not the case for a lot of people. But I use this PC for gaming purposes alone. So if it gets infected and I have to format it, its not even a big deal lol. I dont loose shit. Ill report back on what I find.

Jamm1n

Loyal gay sexual
    Fixed it for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Fixed it for you ^^

Jajajaja omg plase tell me you didnt read that whole thing xD. Useless wall of text to answer the previous useless wall of text.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Sorry, i was out of the KO community for a while but if i'm not wrong it's YourKO/avci & OSKO/acme ?
    Please correct me.
    Possibly? I don't know lol.

i dun play on yourko but that topic is too much talk for not a single proof ....

When i read all the crazy stuff arround about that server it's sound like ppl hatin' /jealous on him cause his server last so long than most arround

Doesn't seem to have that much player loss so far even its pretty hard exp. So far so good, 4th day of hc-exping and now torment bowl for next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    i dun play on yourko but that topic is too much talk for not a single proof ....

When i read all the crazy stuff arround about that server it's sound like ppl hatin' /jealous on him cause his server last so long than most arround
    Nobody hates servers purely because they last long. Your logic is dumb.

Nobody hates servers purely because they last long. Your logic is dumb.
    owkey mrs smart as my right ball, tell me wut's wrong with yourko and pls show me some proof . dun copy same shit that been said about him already. get me some arguments from u plx

PS: A norwegian guy killed 83 ppl cause he had some ass ideologie ... so plx dun tell me jealousie can't make ppl say smart stuff as u did

owkey mrs smart as my right ball, tell me wut's wrong with yourko and pls show me some proof . dun copy same shit that been said about him already. get me some arguments from u plx

PS: A norwegian guy killed 83 ppl cause he had some ass ideologie ... so plx dun tell me jealousie can't make ppl say smart stuff as u did
    His ideology wasn't that horrible tbh, it had a little logic in it. People around here always try to find long-term servers to play. Yourko has pissed off a lot of people on these forums for various reasons including DDoS and 'scamming'. Me personally? I just hate it cuz it's a crap server lol.

His ideology wasn't that horrible tbh, it had a little logic in it. People around here always try to find long-term servers to play. Yourko has pissed off a lot of people on these forums for various reasons including DDoS and 'scamming'. Me personally? I just hate it cuz it's a crap server lol.

lololololz wut a pathetic argument

lololololz wut a pathetic argument
    And here I was thinking this thread had begun its process of decay...

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    And here I was thinking this thread had begun its process of decay...
    oooooooooooo rly ?? i thought it begun the 1st day it has been made

wondering why this topic isnt closed allready........

cause it seems that ppl really wana kill that server xD

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
  4. Hits: 51
    11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
  5. Hits: 22