Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razor

Somthing need to be done ..

This is a discussion on Somthing need to be done .. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the past year .. , there were like 50 pv servers that i played .. all of them were ...
Page: 1

Default Somthing need to be done ..

In the past year .. , there were like 50 pv servers that i played .. all of them were myko style farm servers ..
    almost in all of them the lunch were postponed coz of " Issues " doss shit and stuff ..
    all of them got closed after 1 - 2 weeks MAX ,
    its about time to do somthing about it , from what i see KO is becoming less and less intresting game .. and alot of people just stop play it .
    So .. what i think any of u developers / owners people that understand with that shit ..
    is make 1 English Stable Hard Core farm exp server !!! and when i say hardcore i mean like OldSchool / YourKo !
    Yesterday , Xlarge ko ( a Turkish Server ) opened ...
    i started play there just to check it .. but i stoped coz i think i was the only 1 there that speak english ..
    but god dammit , 0 LAGs , 0 Problems ! they said server will open in 7pm and it realy opened !! in 7PM sharp !
    i know the owner of the server is the ACME owner and shit .. but comon ! if turks can do it why cant we ?
    If any one here have the knoledge of doing that kind of server .. i promise him , he will have 1000 PPL also .
    stop fuking compeat with each other about the servers like a bunch of gays !
    coz atm each and every one of you opened a server and closed it after few days .. made his Extra $$$ from Prem / monster summo
    its about time that some one will invest some of his $$$ get a decent Dedi Decent Anti Cheat .. ! and Make a GG server ! Just like Old School Or Yourko
    that way , people wont stop play coz they will work realy hard for the Exp / items they got !
    im saying all this coz im fuking tired of playing 3 days on a server , non life , and then he get closed !

and im sure most of the communtiy Agree's with me !

Cheers !
    Telic .

Quote Originally Posted by Telici View Post
    So .. what i think any of u developers / owners people that understand with that shit ..
    is make 1 English Stable Hard Core farm exp server !!!
    its about time that some one will invest some of his $$$ get a decent Dedi Decent Anti Cheat .. ! and Make a GG server !

Cheers !
    Telic .
    easy to say , hard to do

You gotta realise that most of the english people that are working with servers are either massive greedy douchebags or have 0 develop exepriense and are again doing it for the money.Either way you look at it imo english speaking server will never work simply because of the competition between them and the fact that realy most of the are idiots why can only cry adn whine and lie to people w/o delivering the things that they said.Also Turkish forums/games have some realy nice organisation (gm/mods vise).The ones that keep talking trash about em are trash them selfs,there are idiots in turkish and in english servers its a must,its a game nerds will be nerds.Also the idea of a HARDCOREMYKOSERVERUBEREXPETC is idiotic and its overused too much.The game as it is,is old,it will die out sooner or later.Just look at these forums they were realy nice,there was a lot of nice people here,that would help you etc,now its infested only with trolls,kids,and people that wanna sell/scam.Basicly this forum is a reflection of the game itself.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

I've already attempted to get a team of dev's together whom run their own servers to just make 1 good one and put them all on a payroll, but at the end of the day all of them would rather run their own servers and make 100% of the profit, because as you said 99% of the owners now are just in it for the money. I've only come across a few PS owners who were in it for the game play and not the cash on the side, but unfortunately i'm pretty sure they've been long gone from this game for a while now, so the problem with running a server like you want (hardcore farm) is the fact that there are so many other servers out right now and once people get annoyed of farming/breaking items they'll just quit off and slowly the population will die cause they'll move to a different server, such a shame that 70% of the servers that are out right now are just wipes/relaunches of a previous server that has already failed.

Validating

sup ,
    DevilKO have dedi decent + ACME Anti Cheat ,
    So wait for the officail , Maybe u will find the "server"

Little archer Senior Member

make one yourself, OP.
    jessupar likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    make one yourself, OP.
    And that's how the crappy servers released now started o-o

I understand where you coming from and I kind of agree with you. Thought let's correct the facts right now! Why should admin invest shitload of cash in PSKO just to get server stabled? and end up having players who only whine 24/7 about tiny things. Without these 'random' PS there wouldn't be anything else than USKO/EUKo to play at so i'd say we can be quite happy that some people are willing to even TRY.

You are talking like its not big deal to spend alot of $$ on PSKO but then again you're not willing to pay that much yourself just to run one. The way you think is kinda of hypocritical.

Banned Senior Member

Telici i can tell that when i read your post i was thinking...i dont like this guy he reads my mind ... jk... i think you know what i mean.
    After i release the poll of servers ppl want to play i think i woke many ppls feeling about ko..
    In previus times i have posted many treads like these and explain how i feel now about ko.
    Ko isnt just a game and we all know that is true cause as many years have pass we will always come back and pk..
    always.You know why?Cause it is real.....Its not fake as other mmo's.
    i remember days when there was respect in cz in every vs in every trade before (some) bad turks cataclysm with hacks pedals and every other way to ruin the basic feeling of ko.
    RESPECT

That is this game has and it is very special including other characteristics also but with main think the respect.
    the first priv i really enjoy this feeling was OSKO.Proffesors server.
    But after the 5th day which he totaly ruin this feeling for me i left leaving behind me a bunch of posts trying to understand why he treated the way every typical serv owner acts.
    Nvm thats not the point at the exact section and time right now.
    As i said i am not a high priveledge person that want to get only what he wants.I want to play to server that requires some standards.
    As respect to his players , not finding ways to get ppls money by every kind of way.
    The only server that i seen doing that till now was sexyko and i am really sad of it.
    You can pk even without pus items really easy if you have some decent skills of course.
    the feeling in the game is undescriable.You just feel it when you log in the game as someone said in some other post i read before.
    its no matter if it is farm /pk or anything at all.
    Just need to have some decent humanity-honestly and respect the player log in his server.thats all.
    doesnt matter if it isnt the style of the game you wished to play.
    you will play it only and only cause you feel it respects you.
    it gives you what he promised to you.
    As in previus posts read there is no this kind man who will make a server which includes all of us who feel like this.
    where he wont add monster summon stuff and shits to get some kids money and then raid us in cz by 2-3 hits.
    thats why no english server stands too much.
    I remember back in 2010 if i remember correctly.
    there was a try from 2-3 ko admins including felix to make a server dont recall its name right now.
    all ko4life was waiting for it.
    You know why this project went down?
    Cause of money.
    if all these ppl has the same feeling about ko they wouldnt try to manage the diferences bettween them but they would all focused in 1 purpose and only.
    How to release ko.Nothing else would matter.
    how to provide the best supprt and way to make the player feel welcome and respectfull.
    well i think i said enough in telicis post .hope you forgive my so big post and i hope one day we play together in some server.
    I really liked you.

If you want to start any server together sent me a pm.

Regards to all.

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post

As respect to his players , not finding ways to get ppls money by every kind of way.
    The only server that i seen doing that till now was sexyko and i am really sad of it.
    You can pk even without pus items really easy if you have some decent skills of course.
    the feeling in the game is undescriable.You just feel it when you log in the game as someone said in some other post i read before.
    its no matter if it is farm /pk or anything at all.
    Just need to have some decent humanity-honestly and respect the player log in his server.thats all.
    doesnt matter if it isnt the style of the game you wished to play.
    you will play it only and only cause you feel it respects you.
    it gives you what he promised to you.
    As in previus posts read there is no this kind man who will make a server which includes all of us who feel like this.
    where he wont add monster summon stuff and shits to get some kids money and then raid us in cz by 2-3 hits.
    thats why no english server stands too much.
    I remember back in 2010 if i remember correctly.
    there was a try from 2-3 ko admins including felix to make a server dont recall its name right now.
    all ko4life was waiting for it.
    You know why this project went down?
    Cause of money.
    That is main problem of private servers that nobady is not focusing on a bigg project for a long time server like:

1.sexy ko - a nice pk server wich as been updated over and over with best lastests updates with PUS items like USKO and cheap KC
    2.max ko - a light farm server wich started out with +9 shells and +9 weapons till PUS stuffs comes up,and with a owner that updates it server (even since them add new stuffs,weapons,etc... makes the server unique) and with every patch him release better security,new stuffs wich makes people farm always for somethinc,even and PUS stuffs since this year
    3.mastered ko - kinda a clone of maxko with less updates but even since there is hardly over 40-50 people online,server is stable and up for over 1 year...
    And way more servers even and turkish ones wich also stand up way more then 1+ year.....

Soo why them can keep them server up for years,even since there whas sometimes almost dead servers,update over and over soo them always gives somethinc to players do make ....