Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

SON-KO.NET + 62/10 Ardream PK + Renewed ~ 30th October RE-LAUNCH!!

This is a discussion on SON-KO.NET + 62/10 Ardream PK + Renewed ~ 30th October RE-LAUNCH!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; https://www.facebook.com/pvpsonko/vi...0609266698263/ SON-KO.NET PK BETA CONTINUES! ��Brief information about the server; Son-KO is a max level 59 Ardream light farm server. ...
Page: 2

https://www.facebook.com/pvpsonko/vi...0609266698263/

SON-KO.NET
    PK BETA CONTINUES!
    ��Brief information about the server;
    Son-KO is a max level 59 Ardream light farm server. With our mining system available, you can get a variety of Gem and Fragments! However, the most effective way to farm is to complete the hourly tasks in Ardream. These tasks allow you to get a random gem, and a fragment by simply participating in PVP. Upgrading is set to challenge you! So, keep that in mind, you can check our forum for upgrade rates! +8 is max upgrade for weapons and armors, and +0 is max upgrade for accessories. We have designed the server to allow warriors to use Raptors!
    As Son-KO team, we always want you to know that we are player friendly. The biggest proof of this is the changes we make to the Power Up Store. There is only one Premium variety in our game. Switch Premium, i.e. the EXP / DC / WAR package that covers all of them, and the gifts that come with you when you purchase this Premium membership are the following.
    ��Trina Piece
    ��3000HP Scroll
    ��Scroll of Armor 400
    ��Scroll of Attack
    ��Speed-Up Potion
    ��Golden Mattock Voucher
    ��Dragon Wing / War wing
    ��Tears of Karivdis
    ��Scroll of Lion Strength
    ��Golden Fishing rod voucher
    ��VIP Storage
    ��Oreads Voucher
    ��2x Magic Bag Voucher
    ��Helmet Of Wratch
    ��Pathos Package
    ��Valkyrie Helmet Certificate
    ��Valkyrie Armor Certificate
    Yes, you didn't read wrong. The SON Premium comes with a ton of bonuses!
    Is it over? It's not over!
    No need to buy KC again when your buff scrolls have ran out!
    [DC Sundries] NPC developed for our premium players! It has everything you need, from hera transform scrolls to buff scrolls. You can get items from NPC with Noah! We have tried to be our best for our players since 2013, and that won't change!
    Start downloading the client!
    Son-KO Staff.
    ��Website: Son-KO Online - Anasayfa
    ��Forum: http://goo.gl/bqzZ18

Hail Knights,
    We are pleased to announce our new project, the Weekly Prize system! Each week we will distribute various gifts to the top 50 players in the rankings of the NP listed below (NP is reset every Friday at 23:59). These gifts may vary according to your order in the rankings. You can follow the right NP order in our newly added Weekly Ranking section.
    You can see the gift list below.

1. Player Equipmentı + 3,200 KC
    2. 3,200 KC
    3. 2,500 KC
    4. 1,600 KC
    5. 1,200 KC

6. ~ 10. 800 KC
    11. ~ 20. 600 KC
    21. ~ 30. 400 KC
    31. ~ 40. 200 KC
    41. ~ 50. 100 KC

Gaming gear for the first prize will be changed every week to keep everything fresh. We won't give you the same gift for two weeks in a row. We are open to any suggestions you all may have!
    This week we will launch this event in our beta, so we can work out any kinks that may be there!
    On Friday (05.10.2018) at 23:59 the RIGHT NP will be reset, and until 11.10.2018 23:59 the top NP holder will receive the "Trust Ziva Gaming Mouse + Mouse Pad". As we are in the beta version, after the official 6-day trial, new gifts will be determined every Friday and the top rankings will be reset!

Son-KO Team. ��

Hastan likes this.

Click here to review the HTML based presentation topic.

p2w server

Banned Senior Member

You are so far off on that statement, it is insane. The PUS is priced completely fair and nothing in the PUS to give you that much of a competitive advantage. The owners of this server are completely genuine people, and have done some extremely great work to make this all balanced in the best they can.
    Last edited by Breezy123; 10-04-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    mrcookies and Hastan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    You are so far off on that statement, it is insane. The PUS is priced completely fair and nothing in the PUS to give you that much of a competitive advantage. The owners of this server are completely genuine people, and have done some extremely great work to make this all balanced in the best they can.
    I have to say that I agree. Spoke with the GM and I have a strong feeling the server can give a new breath to Ardream servers. It is by far the best Ardream server to welcome the English community currently. Balance between classes is well done from my experience. I believe that a couple english clans will hop on for official and will enjoy it.
    mrcookies likes this.

I’ll try it out, any English clans going here and if so which side?
    mrcookies likes this.

���� Hail, Knights!
    We have a short time for our official opening. We have prepared an article you can find questions about Son-KO Ardream. To read: https://son-ko.net/sonkomail2_en.html

Banned Senior Member

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me, we are expecting a large player base and I will be near my PC to answer any questions you may have. You can PM me on here, message me on our forum, or just reply to this topic.

Banned Senior Member

It is 20:00 GMT+2 time, so if my math is correct, that is 12:00 for the Central US.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

anyone wanna try it with me?

We might need more people to fill our party, msg.

This one actually looks pretty good for a ardream server. Ill take a look as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    This one actually looks pretty good for a ardream server. Ill take a look as well!
    Im gonna try it aswell pking with starting gear will be fun

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast