Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

SON-KO.NET + 62/10 Ardream PK + Renewed ~ 30th October RE-LAUNCH!!

This is a discussion on SON-KO.NET + 62/10 Ardream PK + Renewed ~ 30th October RE-LAUNCH!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WEBSITE | FORUM | DISCORD Click here to review the HTML based presentation topic. Hail Knights! After much debate from ...
Page: 1

Default SON-KO.NET + 62/10 Ardream PK + Renewed ~ 30th October RE-LAUNCH!!

WEBSITE | FORUM | DISCORD

Click here to review the HTML based presentation topic.

Hail Knights!

After much debate from the meeting in Discord on October 25th, we have decided to relaunch Son-KO! We had our fair share of votes but according to the votes, it appears that more than 60% wanted a relaunch. So, we will carry through with it and we appreciate all the feedback! The server will be taken offline October 27th, and put back online

October 30th at 20:00 Turkey time, with these changes:

Starting items have been changed, users will now start with +7 Chitin Armors and +7 Weapons and +0 starter uniques. These items cannot be sold, traded, or stored.

NT scrolls will now be removed from the NPC as we realized this was creating to much of an imbalance, they will be put into sundries for 100 million gold, along with Name Change, Job Change, Race change, and gender change.

Reskill/Restat for normal and rebirth will now be free.

Crystal in CSW will have its HP and defense reduced.

Priest master 10 skill will be added at 62 and will do 10% less damage than its usual amount.

New farm slots will be added to help in some newer CR events, as well as other events.

We will continue doing intensive advertising, we have also had to open a new Facebook due to MGAME shutting down our old one, our new one is https://www.fb.me/SONKO2018/ and we thank you all for your feedback and hope to see you all back on our relaunch.

Thank you!

- Son KO Team
    Last edited by mrcookies; 10-27-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Closed beta is online!

topic area

topic area 2

Hail, knights!

Yours interest and relevance in the closed beta version made us very happy. We saw our shortcomings before the official opening and we had the opportunity to correct them. But we do not think these are enough for a better game. The closed beta will end on September 17 at 15:00.

On September 19, we will be online with Open Beta 2.0 to access more players, and to try out all the functions of the game.

The official release date has not determined yet. But we have decided to stay in the beta until we do the best experience for you. In the Open Beta version, we have prepared new advertising agreements and special beta awards to reach more player. Do not forget to mention Son-KO to your friends before the Open Beta! You can contact us on our facebook page to send us your questions, suggestions and complaints.

Hope to see you in the Open Beta

-Son-KO team.

Hail, Knights!
    In this article, we will try to convey all the issues you wonder about our server. Son-KO first served in 2013 with the Ardream PK server. From this point of view, our aim was to make people enjoy the pk they love besides labor. We have decided to install this server with ARDREAM - FARM combination. Let's get some more details.
    Opening a standard character will start as you see below.

Besides, we have a little change about the level system. In order to increase the competition slightly, we added the +10 REBIRTH buckling feature on the 59 level start. This way you can earn bonus stats and get ahead of your competitors.

How do I get the items, what should I do for better items?
    Our server has several answers to this problem. The mine was one of the first options, but our mine was very simple. Below you can see the items obtained by a character using normal digging. These items are for 4 hours until the strength of the excavation is over. Another visual is the image of a character using gold digging. For gold digging the resistance is valid for 16 hours. So how much revenue can be obtained from these items? Goods prices are reduced to 10/1 and can be sold at very low prices. The item ratios falling from the stones have been made difficult for certain items. For example, we will not force you to find standard items. Chitin armors, your weapons, foverin etc will be easy as standard charms. The more difficult ones are the jewelry and weapons we see as more valuable. Here is a note of the master jewelry according to level 59 adapted. So you can wear items like Hero's Valor. We have made it difficult for such valuable items to fall and we have changed the money making situation so that the GB remains valuable. So what is the way to get out of this gem vs what players can say that I want to lower the item? Let's take a look at our visuals.

BDW, Bifrost, such as when you are included in the event you can get good quality dropouts. Like Silvery, Red Gem or Blue Box. The chance to drop these stones and boxes is quite high because of the fact that it is not as easy to find a stone.
    We have added a new armor set to our server. The name of this set is White Chitin and it gives you the set effects when you wear it as a set. A certain amount of can affect attacks, etc. You can review them all in the video below. Of course it is quite difficult to obtain such a beautiful article.

Let's talk about tasks and events. Here is the most beautiful part of our main goal. What we want to do on this server is that the players have PK when they're enjoying the Ardream and they have the item. For this, we set out from MAKE PK GET ITEM system. You have the chance to win SONKO for every player you cut in your Ardream zone with your party or singles. When you break these letters PUS itemi, Silvery gem Red gem and so on. win prizes.

In addition, we will have daily CR activities and Ardream tasks. For example, on the Ardream map, you'll be able to get 20x 20 trolls and a 50x buss. Of course, many tasks like this will be waiting for you. In addition, CR events every day we offer you the opportunity to win various goods. Like NP SC, Undy SC, downsizing ball etc.
     Speaking of PUS, let's talk about it. All of your standard requirements will be covered by NPC. (1500 buff - 300 AC - Attack - SW) Also available in 5k HP - MP premium pot. We would like to see that you are not tired for the pot money but tired of pk. Who can get tired of throwing this fun PK? ��

Farm Beta opening today 20:00!

Panel + forum translated to english!
    English GM will be online in game!

I have been wanting to play on a good Ardream server for a while and I have to say that so far I am having fun. Did not quite test everything out but it seems close to glitchless. Only thing that I am less fond of is the amount of gems you get with mining. But then again, the auto open on gems works very well and it is convenient. Talked to a few players, even had english conversations with a couple and community seems nice.

Still have to test Warrior damage see if it's still alright to compete against a mass of sins. I know Warrior aren't Ardream viable but theres still room for diversity heh? Hehe!

Good job, looking forward to see more English people hopping on and trying it out!
    mrcookies likes this.

Hello, Knights!
    The FARM BETA version ends on Thursday, September 27 at 23:00. We are grateful for the size you interested in showing in the FARM BETA version! We will be with PK BETA 3.0 on Friday, September 28th at 17:00 hrs. We organized a survey on the FARM BETA version so you can share your experiences before the beta is over! The KC code is a gift.

What has changed?
    • Gem / Fragment / Chest ratios have been corrected, unique percentage has been increased.
    • FPS counter added.
    • The Warrior 45 skill has been updated, and Berserker's ground-breaking skills have been optimized for Ardream.
    • Monsters that are too strong for Ardream have been edited!
    • Monster Stone drop rates have been revised. Every monster you see in Son-KO has a chance to drop MS drop! This chance rises proportionally to the power of the monster. Some monsters in the Ardream region have added a high rate of MS drop. "Lamiros, Harpy, Stone Golem, Treant, Ancient, Deruvish, Apostle, Troll, Cardinal, Baron"
    • Added White Chitin Armor.
    • Added DM and Boslara paper and chitin anti defenses.
    • Party Bar system can be displayed invisible or visible.
    • Isiloon and felankor HP/DEF edited to allow it to be easier to kill.
    • Raptor str requirement corrected.
    • Silvery Gem added to be given out every five minutes!
    • Wars last for 30 minutes.
    • Turkish and English language options have been added to the forum and website.
    • Paper and linen items can be made to +9.
    • Eslant Bosses are added to the Ardream region.
    • Added Bifrost Monument to Ardream bowl area. Bifrost is active!
    • Edited bifrost monsters hp / def rates.
    • Cooldown added to 3000 HP Scroll.
    • Event awards updated.
    • Event Calendar has been prepared. A different event will be announced and organized automatically every hour of the day.

EVENT CALENDAR

Actually feel like checking this out. Been a while since I've played an ardream server and a farm server on top of that? Sounds like fun to me.
    Hastan and mrcookies like this.

@Hastan,
    Thank you for giving us a try! We feel that the gem system is perfect, with the option of using auto-mining, it makes it so much more viable! The warrior damage in our opinion's is balanced across all the classes, the goal is to create that diversity in classes.

@Kallop,
    We certainly invite you to check it out! We are glad you like the concept and hope you give us a shot!
    Hastan likes this.

PK Beta opening today 20:00

Banned Senior Member

I am representing the English community for this server, so any questions, feel free to PM me or reply below.
    Hastan likes this.

orc or human side? i'll give it a try!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast