Hi all [I'm want to know your suggestions on what server you prefer]

This is a discussion on Hi all [I'm want to know your suggestions on what server you prefer] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear players Knight Online, hello. I'm want to know what server you prefer - > Full PK(item in invetory, innhost), ...
Page: 1

Default Hi all [I'm want to know your suggestions on what server you prefer]

Dear players Knight Online, hello.

I'm want to know what server you prefer - >
    Full PK(item in invetory, innhost), Light Farm/PK(start gear, farming better weapon ,armors ,unique) Myko(Nice economy working like oldschool, apexko - Item can sold for $Money,premium system(bronze,silver,plat,gold),kc exchange etc)every weekend someone can win trina (example-sorry for dont give more information about it, but someone can use it on own server), Hard Farm te same like myko but easier exp and rate (maybe)(easier than myko.)
    What u wanna see on server(just say, i want know your suggestion, prefer), what lvl cap?, what version. Love old memoris or new?

Thanks for your suggestion
    sincerely, Janek.

There haven't been any original ROFD 14xx Patched server, i mean, the original version of it. Completely hard xp and item, hard money and so on.

Shame on you Grobar, stay away from the community and don't open a new server please.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Shame on you Grobar, stay away from the community and don't open a new server please.
    this isnt grobar, this is some polish developer called Janek lol, grobar cant speak english that well, shame on u

Little archer Senior Member

a server that has no grobar

Quote Originally Posted by InFlameS View Post
    There haven't been any original ROFD 14xx Patched server, i mean, the original version of it. Completely hard xp and item, hard money and so on.
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I have nothing with Grobar so, please give me prefer

What we want? Thats a tough question actually.
    i personally want an 1299 Server with lvl 70 cap, 20-30 Hours exping server. i want Farming at DMs and i want estlant out of the equation. Estlant bosses could spawn in bowl or Cz exp slots. Drop rate should be aproximetly %10 more than oldmyko and server needs to attract people to the CZ. i want a server with free 1500/300/sw/AP scrols but some buyable items and premiums KC vouchers at PUS. i want a server with a Voting System so ppl can vote everyday to get scrools or sth else. There should be Bifrost in it too just to get some action into the equation. also no auto masters please.

nub
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    i personally want an 1299 Server with lvl 70 cap, 20-30 Hours exping server. i want Farming at DMs and i want estlant out of the equation. Estlant bosses could spawn in bowl or Cz exp slots. Drop rate should be aproximetly %10 more than oldmyko and server needs to attract people to the CZ. i want a server with free 1500/300/sw/AP scrols but some buyable items and premiums KC vouchers at PUS. i want a server with a Voting System so ppl can vote everyday to get scrools or sth else. There should be Bifrost in it too just to get some action into the equation. also no auto masters please.
    That's kinda what I want but I don't really know the inside specs of a server but I would enjoy custom items from server like LifeKO once had before (vincent's serveR)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Thats nice idea, bifrost open 1 week ago, Only 30min-1hour = who kill monument in CZ can enter -NATION. (2/1 bif per week.)
    EDit - Server need 200(150min) + user online for bifrost zone if don't have much people need move bif mob to CZ.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Wait for more.

I would like to play on some ROFD 14xx, it was really great version!
    While there's no good Knight Online server on this version, i do not feel any fun to play again.

19xx etc. - i do not like it, it does not have that thing i felt in older ver.
    1299 ver is kinda ok, but c'mon how old can be "oldschool" ... even 14xx would be "oldschool" at this moment, and i really think ROFD version was the greatest one of this game,
    and i dont get it why there is no some high populated hard rates ROFD server.