Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

[Speech] Message to Server Owners

This is a discussion on [Speech] Message to Server Owners within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Their forums are more active because they're the only who share (even cracked) releases for features ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Their forums are more active because they're the only who share (even cracked) releases for features like BDW, Juraid Mountain, 1 VS 1 which some people do like crazy to get while, our community, is just selfish (including myself to some extend).
    No, their forums are more active because they require people to reply to give them access to the content in the posts...

ko4u
    I still logging everyday to KO4LIFE's forum only for one thing...
    there is any new topic of the new beginning of KO4U?!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    From what I've seen so far, I think they're doing better than us. Their server's are a bit more stable + more active, and there are actually more servers to choose from. If it wasn't for the language barrier, I would actually play on a turkish server right now instead of posting this. I didn't even want to compare the turks to the english development wise, as their forums are way more active than ours, so it would make sense that they are more productive than us.

& It's not new that they attempt to steal something and credit themselves for everything, I've seen a lot of snoxd realeses on their forums with their names all over it.
    Turk forums/servers are way more active than ours because of these things

1. They DDoS the hell out of everyone

2. KO is like a religion to people in Turkey (no offense to any turks here) but its the truth. KO has always been popular there so its no surprise.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

IMO the PSKO community was a lot more "alive" back when servers capped off at roughly 300 or so players than it is now. Back then at least people enjoyed playing with eachother, the english community was a lot larger, and there wasn't any bs. As many people have mentioned and ill stand by it as well, the turkish community really did ruin the game for the rest of the old school community. I remember playing KO back when turkish players were outnumbered 10:1. Back when just about everyone was english and you would rarely even hear the word turk.

But it's all different now, and like bigdudle says, in turkey KO is like a religion, pedals probably sell in their markets equivalent to ipods selling in ours. I personally wouldn't be surprised if the turkish player who gets king on a server walks around with a white cape throughout turkey with light up scepters "knighting" the little "soon-to-be" dragon holder of the next generation of "warriors" that they raise. Internet cafes designated to specific clans on servers, and their cities specific to servers being played. In 10 years im sure if any other country were to attempt and go to war with turkey and invade they'd see a bunch of kids run out with homemade shards and spears attempting to be their in game characters trying to spike the invading nation.

Anyways like it's been mentioned before multiple times, this game is dying, sure you may see an increase of turkish population, but with that increase comes the decrease of the english/other populations in the game. The more of them there are, the less of us there will be. Cause 95% of us cannot stand to be side by side in a clan with turkish players (not saying all of them are bad) but most of them are, the language barrier is hard to stand, and their lack of maturity sets in when greed comes into play, especially seeing as how most of them are probably young teenagers barely in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    IMO the PSKO community was a lot more "alive" back when servers capped off at roughly 300 or so players than it is now. Back then at least people enjoyed playing with eachother, the english community was a lot larger, and there wasn't any bs. As many people have mentioned and ill stand by it as well, the turkish community really did ruin the game for the rest of the old school community. I remember playing KO back when turkish players were outnumbered 10:1. Back when just about everyone was english and you would rarely even hear the word turk.

But it's all different now, and like bigdudle says, in turkey KO is like a religion, pedals probably sell in their markets equivalent to ipods selling in ours. I personally wouldn't be surprised if the turkish player who gets king on a server walks around with a white cape throughout turkey with light up scepters "knighting" the little "soon-to-be" dragon holder of the next generation of "warriors" that they raise. Internet cafes designated to specific clans on servers, and their cities specific to servers being played. In 10 years im sure if any other country were to attempt and go to war with turkey and invade they'd see a bunch of kids run out with homemade shards and spears attempting to be their in game characters trying to spike the invading nation.

Anyways like it's been mentioned before multiple times, this game is dying, sure you may see an increase of turkish population, but with that increase comes the decrease of the english/other populations in the game. The more of them there are, the less of us there will be. Cause 95% of us cannot stand to be side by side in a clan with turkish players (not saying all of them are bad) but most of them are, the language barrier is hard to stand, and their lack of maturity sets in when greed comes into play, especially seeing as how most of them are probably young teenagers barely in high school.
    Seeing words internet caffe and knight online together makes me want to cry lol...spent hundreds of hours just watching the older guys pk,hearing them shout "kill the red guy kill the red guy" i had no idea what are they talking about (later on I found out that they were talking about the red ball >.< ) fucking awesome times...would be awesome If someone created a server that didnt crash or die in couple of months so people can really dedicate themselves to it...

@Jamman !!! Long time no sex ! Me so horny.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I would like to give everyone of you a higher vision of the whole thing.

1. The KO Scene now & the ko scene before x years?
    Usko
    Right now there is 15.000 players playing on USKO. It was more few years ago,but USKO is definetlly not a dead game.. It still won't be once its only 5.000 players playing..
    But... USKO sux.. Many of us don't really want to play that crap... But what do you guys want? A game with 500k players? Go to WoW.. Knight Online is here for us,who ever enjoy playing it he will play it.. Its no longer about how many players it is.. It's about how you enjoy the game.
    Private servers
    Right now there is 'more' than 15.000 players playing on private servers.. Becouse they enjoy the game and having fun.. And perhaps rather playing KO than a counterstrike.. '' We don't play hard games,we like it easy and simple '' - Thats why ALOT of players wants to play server like KO4U aka myko farm server... Simple server you can have fun,you can kill your boredness and spare time + You can compete in a very good PVP zone... So private servers of knight online are just starting to be good.
    --
    My personal opition... Gamers4Life community is diening and not the KO itself.. The thing is only discussed here beetwen the same standard players,who flame everything..
    - Do you guys even know that there is alot of english private servers that are not even advertisted on gamers4life forums...?
    KO4LIFE Doesn't represnent the knight online in more than 15%... And the comments of certain people making the others just quit looking the forums.
    The forum should be overtaken by someone who has a big vision and can make even ko4life more sucesfull forum... KO4LIFE is the one losing population and not the KO in general..

2. Turkish players in Knight Online scene?
    They are the platform for the knight online... They like the server and they wont ever replace the game for anything else.. The 10 years kids in turkey already starting to play KO or lets say metin2 or something. But ko is actually one of the popularest mmorpg game in the turkey scene... So you can't say its bad afterall.
    But... Mostly of you saying turkish players are bad? -- Becouse they don't speak english? and using cheats and hacks?... Make a god damn server that is blocking all cheats instead of crying over them..
    Alot of turkish players speaking english well and they are consindered english players... More and more turkish players starting to learn english... If they would make english as important class in their country it would be alot better for KO... But turks are people they help us to have a good server...

3 Sucesfull servers?

It depends on each invidual either he call it sucesfull or not.. A knight online by unknown name is for example online for 1 year and it has 70 players contanstly.. Is that a sucesfull server for you? - Well for those 70 players it is and it makes them happy... Those 70 players don't care about what the ko4life players have to say.. They play their game and mind own bussines...
    Many of you consinder good server as something with LARGE amount of players... But as i said it depends on invidual if 70 is not enough for you go to 300users server,or wait for one to open..
    It's not all about games,like 75% of all knight online players have a LIFE.. So...

4 People leaving KO? People Joining KO?

Well hey,some people are leaving the KO becouse they don't play games anymore.. They grow up,they get wifes they buy houses they are sucesfull peoples.. They raises a kids and if the kid gets the gen's from father he will start playing games.. And he might end up to Knight Online... Leaving,joining... Its pretty the same way as any other game,or even life...
    One die,one born... So afterall we can't declare KO as dead game...

You can only say '' KO is not good for me,i'm going to quit the game ''.
    What im saying is '' Ko is the most funniest game,the most entertaiming,the best pvp,great community and big choice of playing any server you want.. You meet new people you kills your boredness.. you make bucks ( alot of bucks in the knight online scene.. - Lets say there is 100.000 USD transactions every day beetwen all the servers usko/euko/ps.. Thats hell of a lot money.

5 About Forums ( turkish,english )

Well each forum speaks for itself.. Gamers4life forums personally i think it has un-experienced staff and admins who don't care for the forums anymore.. Thats why admin needs to start making bucks and usefull things with the forum,so it grows.. Afterall its all about money in the life.. The same goes for any private server,if donations are incoming it will be keep going better and better and updating and advertisting.. Thats why donations are for... EACH server that i play i donate there,to help the server and myself to have more fun..

English ko forums : ko4life,snoxd,nameless1,nameless2, and forums like ragezone etc which are not really ko forums.. So there is around 5.
    It's not interesting for players on those forums... The only FORUM that could be sucesfull and somehow comparing to the sucesfull turkish forums is SNOXD... But again SNOXD administrations needs someone that is good on making forum bigger and sucesfull...
    Hey snoxd.. Why don't you make private server advertisment - 20$ per topic?? There is no reason why not to do it.
    Hey gamers4life.. Why don't you open a developement section? -- Oh you dont have any developers in your team,so therefore this goes to my first sentence - Lack of proffesionalizem..

We have good developers in english ko scene... But mostly of them aren't good enough to make their project good and sucesfull,it needs publisher..it needs ideas,it needs ALOT more things,than just a good developer.. A full turkish server with 1.000 users its standard for turkish community.... Becouse they have the skills to do it. Not only developemnt skills.

Turkish KO Forums.
    ko-cuce,pvp-kenti,kofox,hepgel,blabla and alot more like 20?
    Now consinder KO-Cuce has 3.500 Unique '' Knight Online players '' visiting each day - Which is actually 20% of the current usko population lol.. But out of those 3.500 there is 25% playing usko,becouse usko is not really good for everyone..
    But on their forums you can find everything.. Good servers,Developement tools,selling tools,helping,sticky topic.... They starting to earn cash..They know it,so with the starting earning cash they are getting more players...

+ I wouldn't lie if i say that each day turkish scene lose 2 players and gain 4 players.. - So thats why its keep growing... While English lose 1 players and gets 1 players. - Satisfied enough,but in order to keep the ko sucesfull there has to be things done in english scene..

Ko has future for sure,but it needs good experienced people with alot of knowledge... About Usko we shouldn't worry.. I give usko minimum of 5 more years to be earning the same as they do now,which counts as sucesfull for their company.

I'm a normal player - Right now i'm waiting for a good private server to open so i could start there and have fun.. I'm expecting 100 + players and atleast 50% of english players.

Regards.

EDIT1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    You must not have been around here very long to actually know what the old school feeling actually is and to remember how many players there were... there used to be 2000 people on each server and they had 3 sub servers... Their used to be big clan rivalry's and now it's just a shit game and is definitely NOT increasing in population
    Everything in life it's proccesing the same. Lemme try to explain it.
    Old-School that's a meaning for something old that was very good,but old things can't be good to those who publish or sell it.. Thats why it's oldschool!
    It's changing..
    KO Changes from KE to 19xx?
    Old nokia 5215 changes to new generation of smart phones?
    The military weapons - Rifles - ak47 changes to big powerfull nuclear weapons?
    The Call of Duty 2 changes to Call of Duty 6..
    The football changes from 3 reeferes - Low budgets,cheap players,low visitors to 5 reeferes,big budgets,high visitors,better stadiums.?
    The Good living EUROPE changes to crysis and later on it will be back stable..
    The World war 1 continues into world war 3..
    The BIG-BUTS Monitors changes to plazma...
    Result : It's all about MONEY!

So everything was oldschool and it has to be keep getting better... There is no quality products if they don't earn the money.. And you can't keep oldschool on the market.. People changes so are games... It's keep getting upgraded better and better....

But - Now you are going to say
    Knight Online is something different than all those things... We had fun back than in oldschool style knight online.. We want that back! -- Usko wont give you,they needs profit,they needs to be on market as mmorpg game.. They dont care for you,they dont care for 1000 players wanting to play oldschool... they can't imagine making their mmorpmg from high updated server to something old..
    They fallow the rule of mmorph..
    So that's why you can play oldschool knight onlines with myko style - But you have to know PEOPLE CHANGES.... Kennedy was different than Obama... People changes in every country.
    So for example you got your oldschool game there.. Go oldschoolko.net... If you don't like it,than simply dont play it or play something else or wait for something you will like

Edit 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    On what ground you're saying that there is a lot of 'new comers' to usko? can you give any source? USKO was playable until Knight Empire patch (I have been through USKO with my friends so I know what i'm talking about and i still have an account with my rogue on lvl 61 with almost 200k nps) then everything went to hell. Sorry for being a dick here guys, but turkish community pretty much ruined USKO.
    On what ground? - Well you'r saying USKO is not playable and things like that. - I agree with you i can't play it also.
    But its us.. The rest of 15.000 players dont care about you,or me.. They play becouse they like it,so if we don't like we wont play it...
    The turkish community ruined usko? Or it ruined your good feeling on playing KO? - It ruined yours it didn't ruin everyones feeling..

PS : Last time i played usko it was 2008,i played myko before that.. And USKO was a shit to me back than,and it still is..

Here's my thoughts on this whole topic, unfortunately even given the server, the game is dying, sure there are still a good amount of players playing but it's not the game that we all once knew and loved. Me and my old friends came to the new OSKO launch thinking maybe we could have fun like we did back in the old KO, but unfortunately given the new population of the game it's just not the same, we simply weren't enjoying the game like we did before back in the old usko KE days.
    The community changes day to day.. It's a big process in human enviroment.. That's why you have always 2 chances... Play it, or leave it.. You don't like it,others do.. So if you saying to someone who is enjoying very well that KO is dead game,he will sent you to hell... Becouse how can you say that ko is dead game to someone who is right now having fun in any server with hes clan killing orcs and farming for items?? -- I really dont know how you can say that to those people... Again it's just you.. Other players doesn't care for you.

Its changing... in 5 years those people who enjoy it now, will say '' Dam gosh i had more fun before 5 years '' - And new generation will say '' Dam im having fun like hell now ''
    & In 5 years it will change to 24xx.... And some players will whine that they were enjoying more at 19xx... ( Those 10.000 players ) that will still play out of 15-20k right now..
    But those 10.000 players are still good bussines for knight online usko.
    Last edited by Former08; 08-21-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Professor likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I didn't even bother to read your post.. why do you care so much quite frankly? If it picks back up? It picks back up.. you, yourself, won't bring it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I didn't even bother to read your post.. why do you care so much quite frankly? If it picks back up? It picks back up.. you, yourself, won't bring it back up.
    Why do you bother to reply than? It's for those who wants to read it.
    I care becouse i want to care. Yes i know i wont bring it back up Can i atleast make replies? Or each replys here on gamers4life is freaking ruined by those fuking trolls... Not you personally,but we all knows who are the retarded freaks who just have nothing to say,but they have to say something... just to be a part of.. what? well.. sry nvm..

PS : If you would read all those things maybe you would open a good server after 10 fails and the last revelations 3 users online?
    If you mind ill use you as a example in one of my theory...

Question.
    Why ressespieces can't make a good server? & Why Oldschoolko team can make a good process?

For making a good server,you need a good team. The team has to care about money,the team has to make big investment,and they had to work for money for donations... And to make the best gameplay,to have good support,to deal with things,to grow up bigger and bigger,to have matured staff,to have organized team,employeed staffs....

You my friend cant open a good KO server becouse this is not Counter Strike!
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

former I didn't bother reading you're entire essay because just the first lines on each of your first two paragraphs showed me what you know exactly..

15,000 players playing USKO? Do you happen to have actual hard evidence to support this theory of yours? To be honest i'd be surprised if that number is anywhere close to a total of 5,000 ACTIVE players playing ALL of the USKO servers put together.

Also second paragraph first line, "more than 15,000" playing private servers. Oh my god, what game are we talking about here man, the most populated private server is OSKO and right now if they're pushing roughly 1k active users that's the most you'll see.

There is no way in hell that there are a total of 30,000 users currently playing KO, you're assumptions are coming from no actual proof, your numbers are completely off, I would believe these numbers 5 years ago based off of USKO and other officials, but today, you're lucky if theres a total of 5,000-10,000 active players playing USKO,EUKO, and all private servers, and 85% of those players are going to be turkish.

former I didn't bother reading you're entire essay because just the first lines on each of your first two paragraphs showed me what you know exactly..

15,000 players playing USKO? Do you happen to have actual hard evidence to support this theory of yours? To be honest i'd be surprised if that number is anywhere close to a total of 5,000 ACTIVE players playing ALL of the USKO servers put together.

Also second paragraph first line, "more than 15,000" playing private servers. Oh my god, what game are we talking about here man, the most populated private server is OSKO and right now if they're pushing roughly 1k active users that's the most you'll see.

There is no way in hell that there are a total of 30,000 users currently playing KO, you're assumptions are coming from no actual proof, your numbers are completely off, I would believe these numbers 5 years ago based off of USKO and other officials, but today, you're lucky if theres a total of 5,000-10,000 active players playing USKO,EUKO, and all private servers, and 85% of those players are going to be turkish.
    Well yes i do know ALOT more than you candyman. Ex admin of perseusko? I know alot here about everyone,and even about statistic..

Ill end it here... You said there is only 5.000 players in usko? - You said i dont have any proof? - So who are you that you don't know that king of knight exists.

OPEN THIS TO SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE PLAYING
    King of Knight - Online - Server Status

I counted 15.478 players... Oh no i didn't.. I counted 14.748 players..

Give me a second to count private servers users...
    osko - 1.2k
    turko 800
    lilako 700
    xiona ko 80
    flameko 150
    nusko 150
    exgamingturk ko 500
    EURO PVP 700
    SEXYKO 600
    and 30 more servers...

Do i need more or those 5k are enough?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Well yes i do know ALOT more than you candyman. Ex admin of perseusko? I know alot here about everyone,and even about statistic..

Ill end it here... You said there is only 5.000 players in usko? - You said i dont have any proof? - So who are you that you don't know that king of knight exists.

osko - 1.2k
    turko 800
    lilako 700
    xiona ko 80
    flameko 150
    nusko 150
    exgamingturk ko 500
    EURO PVP 700
    SEXYKO 600
    and 30 more servers...

Not all of 'em playing.
    Afterall, he was referring to the active players, not the second-third characters which they use for merchant or the botters or or or or.
    Simple as that, the active players aint more than 5,000-10,000.

Stop acting like .... beeeeeeep !

osko - 1.2k
    turko 800
    lilako 700
    xiona ko 80
    flameko 150
    nusko 150
    exgamingturk ko 500
    EURO PVP 700
    SEXYKO 600
    and 30 more servers...

Your numbers are off. For starters on kingofknight theres almost 4000 players on a non existing server? Second, everyone on here knows that 90% of the panels on private servers are bugged to show more players then there really are online due to the fact that they don't refresh their panels, therefor once a player logs on they get on the panels online list, then they log off, but remain on the list.

Once again, ACTIVE players.

P.S On top of that, a lot of these players on private servers, double in servers (meaning, players who play some of these private servers, also play the official, whether it's sitting in merch or w/e)

So all your interested is how many players are playing? Maybe im wrong,maybe there is only 5000-1000k Active users on USKO.
    But really i don't give a damn on USKO... There is more players playing private servers than USKO.. So simply as that..

All the servers that are only advertisted on this site Server Tan?t?m? has all together 10k users playing.. So if you dont belive log in and check. I did loged few of them and i saw screenshots of user count.....

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    With a attitude like that, you won't go far.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Question.
    Why ressespieces can't make a good server? & Why Oldschoolko team can make a good process?

For making a good server,you need a good team. The team has to care about money,the team has to make big investment,and they had to work for money for donations... And to make the best gameplay,to have good support,to deal with things,to grow up bigger and bigger,to have matured staff,to have organized team,employeed staffs....

You my friend cant open a good KO server becouse this is not Counter Strike!
    What does Counter Strike and KO have to do with anything o.o

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast