Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

[Speech] Message to Server Owners

This is a discussion on [Speech] Message to Server Owners within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I must say there is enough private servers stable and online right now in the ko private scene.. But our ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default [Speech] Message to Server Owners

I must say there is enough private servers stable and online right now in the ko private scene..
    But our crysis right now is LACK of good proffesional people that can actually make a good server like osko,sexyko,ko4u and those..
    If someone there is opening a server he should really work hard..
    Personally i really want to play a good new server,but so far there are few but nothing special i see...

I dunno if any admin can share here any words maybe whole g4life can help you out..Good server is what we need fun!
    Last edited by Former08; 08-19-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Amen buddy...

I really would like to play again ko4u or another semi-pk server...
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Amen buddy...

I really would like to play again ko4u or another semi-pk server...
    KO4U indeed.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I don't think it's a lack of professionalism by private server owners I think ko in general is just dead.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I don't think it's a lack of professionalism by private server owners I think ko in general is just dead.
    I had a break abit on ko,but i know it ain't dead.. Check out the osko how many players have and all the others servers..
    But mostly of us aren't really osko players but yeah ko4u style something..

Right now for example you see a servers opening that could be good but they arent due to lack of publishemnt and proffesionalizem.. im telling you so.. i'll wait for the good server to come.. right now the best upcoming is Royal Empire ko... but its not the thing i am looking for.. really 1 admin on some semi-working style.. we need something with good investment and good output input blabla and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    I had a break abit on ko,but i know it ain't dead.. Check out the osko how many players have and all the others servers..
    But mostly of us aren't really osko players but yeah ko4u style something..

Right now for example you see a servers opening that could be good but they arent due to lack of publishemnt and proffesionalizem.. im telling you so.. i'll wait for the good server to come.. right now the best upcoming is Royal Empire ko... but its not the thing i am looking for.. really 1 admin on some semi-working style.. we need something with good investment and good output input blabla and everything
    Semi-working? Just because I'm working slow it doesn't mean that I'm "semi-working". I'm working full-time minus masturbation. And tell me what was so good about ko4u? I was enjoying that server too but it wasn't about the server. It was the people in it.

KO4U is something special from my K.O scene, I hope someone do that kind of server

So, KO4U keeps coming up fairly frequently. Can anyone explain for those who didn't follow it, or weren't around then, what exactly was so special about it?
    Jamm1n likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, KO4U keeps coming up fairly frequently. Can anyone explain for those who didn't follow it, or weren't around then, what exactly was so special about it?
    This. Because I'm an avid developer, I can do it with little to no effort surely.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I wonder myself.

Well I had a chance to play on ko4u for quite a long time so i might share some experience. What made it so special?

As goes for getting lvl? If you had a party on evil wizzards it usually took 3-4 hours to get max level which was i believe 72?

The level was not the problem, but the gear. Some of you might get scared, but it wasn't exactly a pk server. You actually had to work for you shit quite much (specially when they brought new items into the game). So whenever you felt boring with farming you could go with your buddies to pk and vice versa. The respawn time of eslant bosses was around 3-4 hours so technically it wasn't too diffcult to get some uniques. Most of the websites right now have this "vote rewards system" - ko4u had the same system with more encouraging items. There was also a possibility to get uniques from felankor chamber (owners reworked the chamber and decided to put there 4-5 mini-dragons that had a % droprate on IN and some other uniquies that i dont really remember right now)

The most interesting thing about ko4u was a possibility of having a 2nd neckless (next to IN). From what i remember they were 3 grades of that neckless (1st grade neck was usually for people who donated). Was it OP? At some point it was OP when a person was geared to the maximum.

Community itself that played it? I have really mixed feelings here. Usually it was turkish population and some other minorities. Since we had a lot of haters I can't say that community itself was kind (check videos below) I don't really remember why I decided to play there, but I dont regret that decision, because i had a chance to meet the best players that I have seen in my entire life.

Other things? Well i believe from time to time there were wars and some other events. IMO server died, because population was getting smaller and smaller, since the old members had a huge advantage over new comers. Second reason? I think that owners were kinda tired with the server and not really payed attention to what was going on it. Wipe poll failed twice from I remember: If turkish community wasn't so stubborn server would have been relaunched and who knows? Maybe another year or two of awesome server ._.

In General it was a stable server without lags, with very unique farm system. Like I said before you had to work for your shit - maybe it was one of those reasons why people decided to stay. At the begging it was really fun to play. People were farming for gear and in a free time was usually pk. Hours of pk since scrolls were in sundries. After 2 years it was completely unplayable since turkish clans were always staying on bowl, having 8 man in each party (and atleast 2 priests in that party) and in general there was not that much going on. Whenever turks decided to leave bowl they were getting ouplayed which usually lead to "leaving the cz", because why not "cheaters in cz" Still I can't say i regret spending so much time on this server.

If you guys are interested me and clan members made from pk videos too commemorate our activity on this server:

Starting from mine:

1) Saarebas pk volume I - YouTube
    2) Saarebas - not exacly a pk video - YouTube

Jacob's videos: *personal mage* <3 *I love you baby* :*

Jacob KO4U PK Movie Trailer - YouTube
    Jacob KO4U's old clip - YouTube
    Lert's Adventures KO4U - YouTube (jacob's archer pk vid)

SacredDavid videos (clanleader)

ISacredDavid KO4U 2012 PK Part1 - YouTube (part 1)
    ISacredDavid KO4U 2012 PK Part2 - YouTube (part 2)

And a little bit sense of humor from another clan mate:

THE DUO - KO4U PK Movie Private Server - YouTube

Well sorry for a small off-topic - if you guys got any questions regarding ko4u just let me know here or on pm.
    Last edited by Ragabash; 08-19-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Went throuh the post and decided to correct a word

Okay ty Raga for the Wall-O-Text you provided us but I do believe most of us like things explained short.

KO4U was the most brilliant server I played except that the community was shit. KO4U had a system with non-upgradeable beginner items which were +8 rare high class weapons and chitins with stats. Also you had a 1/2 unique set and some monsters in moradon dropped earrings for each class (BE/SE/OE+0).

In KO4U you could pk with basic +8 high class wep and +8 shell set with the beginner uniques but you would also have the option to farm to do better against better geared ppl. Sometimes I would go pk with my +8 Murky and Hanguk (dropped at +1 from monsters in cz) and shell set+8, sometimes I would go farm giant golems for a couple hours to make +9 shells or a raptor+9.

Due to this brilliant light-farm system, you had the chance to increase your gear by grinding mobs for items while still keeping cz pk active and interesting. They had a medal system which also kept the market alive, because medals were used instead of coins to value items (e.g Raptor +9 = 1500 Medals).

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

like:

Deruvish - 50% chance for 1 knight medal
    Apostle - 90% chance for 1 knight medal , 40% chance for 2 knight medals
    Giant golem - 100% chance 1 knight medal, shard/shells

great rates on bosses, not to hard not to easy. like 1 ROL every 3-5 bach's etc
    Low chance for CS on lesath
    High chance for CS on Isi/Ulti

Blood don (Only in bowl) had a low amount of chance to drop ANY anti weapon defence, there were mages with full anti weapon defence sets (The rare ones)

The scorpion things in abyss dropped like paper dd for mage&priest

Not to mention the classes were PERFECTLY balanced, it was 72 cap but:
    Mage had 72 staff (Manes+Staff combo worked to balance it, not much mages are good at it anyway)
    Rogue had skills till 70
    Warrior had skills till 70 (70 skill had the gfx of hellblade, the red shit)
    BP only had judgement no helis (i believe he added a little extra ap on judgement)

and much more...

KO4U - Knight Online 4 U

A brand NEW Knight Online server dedicated just for YOU -
    KO4U!
    Designed by players for players!

KO4U is a combination of fun MYKO time & exciting USKO experience.
    Max Lvl 72, all skills working, NEW junior bosses, NEW armors for beginners,
    ALL MYKO maps updated with additional USKO mobs & items,
    MYKO Colony Zone updated with USKO Monument & Bosses,
    special EXP mobs with certain mobs at 400% EXP.
    Bi-Frost with extra Bi-Frost Bosses
    and much much more.

COME JOIN US NOW!
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 08-20-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Yeah well sorry @Kallop for not really providing any good information regarding the server. It's been quite some time already and the knowledge about the farm system have left my mind and not everything is possible to bring up to light. I believe that there is not that much that could have been said about ko4u. It seemed balanced and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Yeah well sorry @Kallop for not really providing any good information regarding the server. It's been quite some time already and the knowledge about the farm system have left my mind and not everything is possible to bring up to light. I believe that there is not that much that could have been said about ko4u. It seemed balanced and fun.
    It was perfect imo. I want to play a server where I can pk without grinding too much but I also enjoy improving my gear without making it feel like too much work.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast