Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 99
Like Tree40Likes

[Speech] Message to Server Owners

This is a discussion on [Speech] Message to Server Owners within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Former08 You mean he is no better than USKO owners? Why does game developers make a game? ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    You mean he is no better than USKO owners? Why does game developers make a game? Do you even know why?
    Why is twostars working on the ko developement? Do you know why?
    Why is there so many private servers? Do you know why?

    Each is aiming to have a good company that will earn money,ofcourse... It's not our foult that world is based on money.. It's very simple...
    I hope you don't think an admin will rip hes ass off and make something special and very good and doesn't earn money?
    Thats why OSKO is earning money and RessesPieces server doesn't......

    If any server owner will say (after publishing the server) that he doesn't want money i will NOT play that kind of a server...

    Osko opens a server each couple of months,thanks god,you have a fresh start you can have fun..


    About Razor and hes post? - How for the hell of the god that post can be liked by Forum Moderator? -- Is this a joke forum,i don't know where is all the proffesionalizem.. How can those people not be banned...
    Anyway i saw old people like Coolboyz6 and some more '' ISRAEL'' People that are banned.. Alot of old israelish is banned,and the others arent. I guess it has to do something with the nationallity.

    Wrong meme should be banned?... No... Spam or useless post at any matter should be banned..
    Posts cannot be banned, besides, you should be banned for spamming and for useless posts.

  2. #77
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I really can't understand why people bash people like Professor who so far dedicated huge chunk of his free time and experience to create the one of the biggest private server. For me it's obvious fact that he's not doing it for charity, because it might be a little bit diffcult for himself and his staff to maintain server only from his personal money. What is more fascinating for me that he even decided to spend some time to write his thoughts about KO and the community and amazing is fact that he ound a way too keep the server alive & attractive and in the same time having a chance to earn some profit without hurting the majority of players. I had a chance to go through a lot of servers where owners didn't really cared much about the community as long they were getting money from donations. That lead usually to OP gear (donators) and that was quickly fallowed by smaller and smaller population.

    Curious for me is also fact that despite the fact that oldschool is pretty much hardcore farm server it holds easily over couple of thousands players (i might be mistaken on this matter tho). Which of you had such a success to create a server of such magnitude? None i believe. I have been through several decent farm server and each one of them collapsed since there was no way to keep the no comers to stay and compete with old players.

    For me it's kinda obvious that it's not maybe his mission, but a "vision". It's a rare thing to approach players like that.

    Personally I can't imagine going back into KO without my friends. I have been maining priest for couple of years and I can't imagine doing everything by my own, but whoever plays on oldschool ko i wish him best of luck.
    Last edited by Ragabash; 08-22-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: new thoughts on what I said

  3. #78
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    You mean he is no better than USKO owners? Why does game developers make a game? Do you even know why?
    Why is twostars working on the ko developement? Do you know why?
    Why is there so many private servers? Do you know why?

    Each is aiming to have a good company that will earn money,ofcourse... It's not our foult that world is based on money.. It's very simple...
    I hope you don't think an admin will rip hes ass off and make something special and very good and doesn't earn money?
    Thats why OSKO is earning money and RessesPieces server doesn't......

    If any server owner will say (after publishing the server) that he doesn't want money i will NOT play that kind of a server...

    Osko opens a server each couple of months,thanks god,you have a fresh start you can have fun..


    About Razor and hes post? - How for the hell of the god that post can be liked by Forum Moderator? -- Is this a joke forum,i don't know where is all the proffesionalizem.. How can those people not be banned...
    Anyway i saw old people like Coolboyz6 and some more '' ISRAEL'' People that are banned.. Alot of old israelish is banned,and the others arent. I guess it has to do something with the nationallity.

    Wrong meme should be banned?... No... Spam or useless post at any matter should be banned..
    Not entirely true Some people do it for a hobby. And just wait till you put 5-6 months into a server throw in some usd to the server and then he just opens a new server so he can get money. That's not even the part that gets me

    He merged the servers knowing he was going to open one in 2 weeks and didn't tell anyone and let so many people donate then just fucks them over

  4. #79
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Posts cannot be banned, besides, you should be banned for spamming and for useless posts.
    I'm pretty sure one of my replies in this thread containts more usefull sentences than you ever did on gamers4life. And i'm talking maturerly and stating pure facts.. While you are just saying some nonsense and trolls... Not to mention that the topic is far most sucesfull in the last week in this thread,so you can't call it useless and nonsense.. Alot of smart people know what the thing is all about,you probablly doesn't. Becouse you don't care for private server community,which is a shame for you..

    About professor,guess like you are jelly on him? -- I'm pretty sure everyone of you commenting negative feedback againts him,would appericiate to be in hes place.
    Anyway... Very low people in this topic posted something useful.

    And yeah +1 to ragabash,aswell he knows what hes talking.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Not entirely true Some people do it for a hobby.
    This. I don't even remember the last time I made money off KO; maybe 2010? (okay, now that I recall I think someone sent me ~$10 a few months ago for helping them, but... you get the idea).
    Not that I wouldn't mind it, but really, please don't be assuming things.

    Anyway i saw old people like Coolboyz6 and some more '' ISRAEL'' People that are banned.. Alot of old israelish is banned,and the others arent. I guess it has to do something with the nationallity.
    On a slightly less off-topic note, I'm honestly not sure how anything good will come of this thread, especially when the author himself has devolved discussion into blatant racism...

  6. #81
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    This. I don't even remember the last time I made money off KO; maybe 2010? (okay, now that I recall I think someone sent me ~$10 a few months ago for helping them, but... you get the idea).
    Not that I wouldn't mind it, but really, please don't be assuming things.


    On a slightly less off-topic note, I'm honestly not sure how anything good will come of this thread, especially when the author himself has devolved discussion into blatant racism...
    1) Well again i'm not assuming anything,but it's a fact that you helping development for money perhaps i know,perhaps you don't know me... But you denied,so okay lets belive you. However the world is based on money we can't help that.

    Yet you are not aware the meaning of this topic. It has nothing to do with anyone benefits. It's purerly looking and discussing and making this thread alive,but probably you didn't read the posts that were meant for server owners like you.

    2) Please don't start with this. I simply asked this becouse i know that one of the forum moderator doesn't like israelish, he hates them and he is nacionallist.. Again i'm not saying anything without background.. - You perhaps never though that some people knows more than you on some things are not relating to development of KO.

    Aswell as it goes for trolls on this topic... If a moderator likes a troll topic we all know that this is beyond any democracy and its really just screwed up. As we know gamers4life moderators have never been good,perhaps if i mention the last one that was banned for scamming... Perhaps if i mention the bans that happend without any exact proof or meaning,but abusing of moderator powers..

    Really i feel sorry that admins of this forum have passed away.



    EDIT1:
    Is this topic non-sense? You may think so,but those people who are educated and knows how this is going they will recognize that KO Community and KO World is nothing different than any other community or world... So we are here to discuss anything,some people are scared to speak what they want to.. Its becouse there is no democracy in it..

    EDIT2 :
    I know discussing and disagree with a KO GURU will leads me nowhere. And aswell i'll get some negative feedback,but im very happy that 95% of the things i ever spoke in this topic is true and based on very strong and hard evidences and researches.

  7. #82
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    He always uses the wrong meme.. and former the whole "wherez the professionalizemz!!!" you have not been on this forum very long have you? Razor speaks his mind, if you don't like it? Well... no one really cares. Hard evidences and researches.. just lulz.

  8. #83
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    He always uses the wrong meme.. and former the whole "wherez the professionalizemz!!!" you have not been on this forum very long have you? Razor speaks his mind, if you don't like it? Well... no one really cares. Hard evidences and researches.. just lulz.
    I really don't want to say anything about you.You are not worth my words,becouse all you do is posting non-sense.. Okay but lemme do a quick 60 seconds research about you.
    IamCoolz around 20 years opened like 10 server,changed hes name due to bad reputation and multiple fails. Claiming that got skills on developing with c++ and the other tools,but once again making basic server with leaked stuff. - Publicing guides and tools that were 50% not made by you.
    - But yes,you are a good developer.... Last fail = knightsrevelation.

    But,please i am not flaming you... Once again im speaking with pure evidence and pure background and just quick research... I know this community alot longer than you do... The 08 on my name doesn't stand for when i joined ko community.

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    1) Well again i'm not assuming anything,but it's a fact that you helping development for money perhaps i know,perhaps you don't know me... But you denied,so okay lets belive you.
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Like I said, a few years ago, sure... I really haven't had the patience to deal with people in a long time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Yet you are not aware the meaning of this topic.
    If the "meaning of this topic" is to cause people to realise they haven't been living up to your expectations, then I can assure you that I'm fully aware of where this topic's going (hint: nowhere) as it's been posted so very many times before.
    The fact you "need" to post this again pretty much answers what happened as a result of all past threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    It has nothing to do with anyone benefits.
    Then don't bring it up in the first place. Or do you simply not like people disagreeing with your posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    It's purerly looking and discussing and making this thread alive,
    Now I've completely lost you, because unless I misread that, you just admitted you were only posting to "make the thread alive", as opposed to say, "contributing useful ideas/discussion". Spam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    but probably you didn't read the posts that were meant for server owners like you.
    Perhaps I didn't, because I'm not sure which you're referring to; Professor's wall-of-feel-good-fluff? I already broke that down for you so you could actually understand it, so that can't be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    2) Please don't start with this. I simply asked this becouse i know that one of the forum moderator doesn't like israelish, he hates them and he is nacionallist.. Again i'm not saying anything without background.. - You perhaps never though that some people knows more than you on some things are not relating to development of KO.

    Aswell as it goes for trolls on this topic... If a moderator likes a troll topic we all know that this is beyond any democracy and its really just screwed up. As we know gamers4life moderators have never been good,perhaps if i mention the last one that was banned for scamming... Perhaps if i mention the bans that happend without any exact proof or meaning,but abusing of moderator powers..
    Again, you started it. You were the one that threw the first stone. Whatever a random staff member may or may not have done is irrelevant.
    You brought racism into your own thread. You, and only you.

    Perhaps Professor needs to explain to you in his lovely blue font how taking responsibility for one's actions is the right thing to do. Blaming staff for something they clearly played no part in is just tacky.

    Really, you're just attacking everyone who disagrees with you. I think we can all agree this thread's going nowhere at all.

    Edit: See, Iamcoolz too.
    changed hes name due to bad reputation
    And you are...?

    Edit 2:
    I know discussing and disagree with a KO GURU will leads me nowhere.
    Since you keep bringing that up, I assume you're trying to make a point -- but want to know a little secret? I didn't actually give myself that title. I think Stork was the one that did, a very long time ago.

    based on very strong and hard evidences and researches.
    So cite them. Or even present them, because you've done neither so I have no idea why the fuck you're even mentioning it.
    ReesesPieces and zuka like this.

  10. #85
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    I really don't want to say anything about you.You are not worth my words,becouse all you do is posting non-sense.. Okay but lemme do a quick 60 seconds research about you.
    IamCoolz around 20 years opened like 10 server,changed hes name due to bad reputation and multiple fails. Claiming that got skills on developing with c++ and the other tools,but once again making basic server with leaked stuff. - Publicing guides and tools that were 50% not made by you.
    - But yes,you are a good developer.... Last fail = knightsrevelation.

    But,please i am not flaming you... Once again im speaking with pure evidence and pure background and just quick research... I know this community alot longer than you do.
    I guess you can go on and say the same shit everyone else says to me lol, OMG YOU'RE A FAILZ, 10 SERVERZ.. link me to 10 servers that were mine if you can.. or you're just going by word of mouth.. I can only count Relapse, Inspired, Knights Rev lol.. so three. Also the guides? Link me to 50% of my guides that are stolen and I will give them credit to the appropriate authors.. other than that.. you really do suck at researching. Also C++ tools? Where did I ever steal C++ tools lol.. in-fact if you knew anything about this community like you claim.. most of the tools are coded in VB.. My goodness. You really need help..

  11. #86
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    To Twostars.
    So basicially your main goal is to make me look like a guy that is just spaming,like a guy that doesn't know anything. You are proving that you are the smartest in the community,you're trying to get me on my words... Okay you won i can't go into a discussion war with you,becouse i would have to use a psyhologic against you to get into your head,since relating to Knight Online knowledge and understanding i cant compete with you... You won i totally agree with you i am a douchebag.


    To iamcoolz.

    Perhaps i really can't count 10 servers that you opened. Becouse knights-revelation wouldn't even exist if a guy called Kyle wouldn't be there to help you... You actually claimed server is yours while you didn't do anything at all? But yeah... I said i know the community i don't know c++,i never said it. I don't know how people are making programs and stuff...



    Community Forum has been made by one simple reason... To share,to discuss,to talk... Usefull things... And by how i'm seeing this is the most useful topic that any server owner can read... It connects you the people,and im just hoping a good server owner will read those and make a server.. We are discussing,we making it alive...

    Actually im working for a local Newspaper writing topis for low monthly salary.. So those words writing here doesn't make me any problems.. I like to discuss and share knowledge.. I'm doing daily researchs on Sports... I'm having like 5 forums opened right now and im making replys on each of the forums.. Pure for my knowledge.. I hope sometimes ill work for better payment.. Who knows maybe ill have a home job in knight online too.

  12. #87
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Kyle? Kyle is a very good friend of mine and yes towards the ending he did quite a bit while I had to focus on work and so on, but you didn't know that the server was in pre-development about 1-2 months in advanced of the release date in which it was mostly me doing the work and of-course Knight helping me with what he can, Jowin doing the web design. So no.. Knights Rev would of still existed without Kyle, as it was under control, I just asked him to come assist me on some of the bigger projects.. i.e. personal quests, and so on. But in all honesty, we both went hand-in-hand and both worked quite a bit on the server, Kyle did a bit more towards the end then me.. but to say the server wouldn't of been around without Kyle is a bit.. eh.. idiotic if you will. Also if you don't know anything about the topic? Then don't bother replying as you are going to be wrong each and every time.. Goodness, well, I reported the topic lol as this topic is going nowhere except downwards as you literally insult every single person that disagrees with you.. so. Good day Former or whoever the hell you are as you refuse to come out of your fake alias... Grobar..

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    To Twostars.
    So basicially your main goal is to make me look like a guy that is just spaming,like a guy that doesn't know anything. You are proving that you are the smartest in the community,you're trying to get me on my words... Okay you won i can't go into a discussion war with you,becouse i would have to use a psyhologic against you to get into your head,since relating to Knight Online knowledge and understanding i cant compete with you... You won i totally agree with you i am a douchebag.
    Perhaps more a secondary or tertiary goal, sure.

    But in all seriousness, I just don't understand why you'd try to instigate a discussion (that's already been attempted numerous times in the past without any real success) and then go and attack anyone who didn't share your opinion. Heck, you even took my amused reply to Bloodzilla as an attack on Professor, which was clearly not my intention.
    Then, to put the icing on the cake, you bring racism into your own thread which at this point is completely derailed anyway, and start crying about staff, blaming them for your racist comments?

    I know it's probably bad form to ask, but... I genuinely thought this thread was serious; you're not trolling, are you? I kind of really hope you are, as I have no idea what to make of it otherwise...

  14. #89
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    You mean he is no better than USKO owners? Why does game developers make a game? Do you even know why?
    Why is twostars working on the ko developement? Do you know why?
    Why is there so many private servers? Do you know why?

    Each is aiming to have a good company that will earn money,ofcourse... It's not our foult that world is based on money.. It's very simple...
    I hope you don't think an admin will rip hes ass off and make something special and very good and doesn't earn money?
    Thats why OSKO is earning money and RessesPieces server doesn't......

    If any server owner will say (after publishing the server) that he doesn't want money i will NOT play that kind of a server...

    Osko opens a server each couple of months,thanks god,you have a fresh start you can have fun..


    About Razor and hes post? - How for the hell of the god that post can be liked by Forum Moderator? -- Is this a joke forum,i don't know where is all the proffesionalizem.. How can those people not be banned...
    Anyway i saw old people like Coolboyz6 and some more '' ISRAEL'' People that are banned.. Alot of old israelish is banned,and the others arent. I guess it has to do something with the nationallity.

    Wrong meme should be banned?... No... Spam or useless post at any matter should be banned..
    The fuck you mean "where is all the proffesionalizem" bitch, quit using a translator. I'll like whatever I damn well please, I found it amusing hence me liking it & that does not mean I'm agreeing necessarily, moron.



    & no, them being banned has nothing to do with nationality, how the hell did you come to that conclusion? Oh, you do not have any clue why they're banned so you're assuming.





    - also, before you get butt hurt because I called you a bitch or moron, don't be a bitch or moron next time.

  15. #90
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    BTW I'm Kyle and yes the server would have existed without me, I wasn't even there to help at the beginning, it was the other admins who got the server up and running... I came towards the end and did what i could to try and save the server (with the help of coolz), but in the end no one played which meant all of our hard work went to waste, which kind of sucks... There's my 2 cents i guess

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A letter to server owners.
    By ilterates in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. ATTN: All server owners.
    By twostars in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:22 AM
  3. Server owners - please read.
    By twostars in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 05:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •