Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree40Likes

[Speech] Message to Server Owners

This is a discussion on [Speech] Message to Server Owners within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright so let me just get this straight, a topic was created by a person hiding behind a new ko4life ...
Page: 7

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Alright so let me just get this straight, a topic was created by a person hiding behind a new ko4life account in order to try and get some developers together to launch a "successful" private server for a game that has long past it's lifetime. He is flaming players for making different accounts to hide behind in order to hide their "shame" yet he's most likely doing the same, and to top it all off all the time he's spending sitting here replying to posts and writing up essays instead can be used to learn how to develop a server and launch this "successful" private server himself.

What I've learned in this life is if you want something done, don't rely on others to do it, get off your ass and do it yourself, because in this day 'n age you simply cannot rely on other people. People are unreliable, everyone at the end of the day is looking out for themselves, given the right price/situation of course. So former, if you want to attempt and bring this game back to "life" please feel free to go develop a server, you said it yourself there's plenty of money to be made, i'm sure after the first few hundred dollars it'll pay for itself, so it's a win win situation, you get your "successful" server, you run it how you want it to be run, and you pocket some money and quit your day job. Hooray.

Banned Senior Member

He already has one.. big great ForgottenKO.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

This topic has gone off by one simple reason.

Why has topic gone off?
    Becouse mostly of the people came here to spam,and to troll.. They don't care about anyone they just writing bunch of shits.
    Now answer to all of you.. The topic has a structure,it started with very good posts,and very usefull.. Untill it got trolled and flamed by non sense comments,and i simply striked back,and trolled back.. So against 85% of the cases i feel like victory.. Perhaps some of you dont agree with me.. But looking to the fact that Professor a guy that is sucesfull agreed with me means, that many of you aren't sucesfull and just posting craps without any background..

Please go back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Some of the people said that Oldschool feeling is gone,that they miss it,and they want it again.. They said the feeling has gone.
    - Oldschool actually means for you the game play that has been played around 2005-2008 am i right? Or atleast maximum 2010.

- Back than at 2006 the gameplay was looked like Knight Online Cyhper 0di.... - YouTube - Video made by turkish player,so there were quite some turkish players,as we can see alot more from them.

- Some people on those forums are considered smart and having high iq. While you have to understand there is ALOT of people in the world that think totally opposite. Video made by turkish player at 2006 Knight Online Fun Video - YouTube

Why is than KO different now for some people? Why they don't feel the exact feeling again?
    - Quite frankly,mostly of those players didn't even taste the real oldschool feeling,they just fallow others opinitions. The players that played in that era had no meanings of being the best. They enjoyed the game.. Malaysian players in MYKO(xydonis,odin,deimos) Played it for fun with friends,and it was not who is going to be the best actually.. And for example ARES server that has been launched first at USA Server... It started good,untill few people like '0000000' or 'F9Devil' started an idea to be the best,to roll the world,to freaking be awesome.. To our gear everyone - F9Devil - YouTube F9 Devil video... So after those people started it slowly growing to that :
    Most of the players are now egoistic,the world has change and they are now actually just want to be the best,they travel from server to server,to be the best... they are hunters of fresh start,they babashop alot,they cry alot.. They get in conflicts with anyone that is in their way to become the best... Those are called geeks.

Why do some people saying that Pedals and many different tools have ruined the game?
    Here you see - The people are giving bad name to Knight Online,but their heads are ruined.
    Year 2013 - Pedal,Koxp,tools for minor,different way of illegal things. - Its all becouse they look for the glory,to be the best.. They keep using it.
    Year 2006 - There were alot of macroers.. Everyone used macro for auto attack.. Even the MYKO Server which has been largest HIT and many of those who later joined usko were from MYKO.. Koxps,bots... But the players didnt care if they lose to a vs to pedal minor,they didnt care.. they couldn't do nothing.. But now players cry for each that using pedal,becouse they cant bet him.

Off Example of Call of Duty 2 or any shoot game. --- If you were using undetected wall hack that you can't get banned for it,you used it and tested it... After a while you recognized that playing with cheaters its not so fun,becouse you dont really need to be the best,it doesn't approve your life. ( COD2 is no way so addicted as KO )... But those KO Players always want to cheat,becouse for them its all about being the best.. But i must say that there is only 35% of turkish players who ever had any cheat or hack installed on their computer... It's alot of heads,alot of different players... We see all malaysian,korean,turkish,spanish,peruvian,brasil.. . And all the rest of Knight Online players that represents english population... So its really bigger than you actually thinks... You don't know how much players is that imo..

SHOOT ME. - Everyone that wants to play a Knight Empire aka oldschool ko you have it right here.
    Don't tell me this is not the same as videos in 2006 were - Final moments on Old School KO - YouTube
    Or this - IncredibleKillah PK - OldschoolKO - YouTube
    Those videos are from OldSchoolKO - It's really exactly the same. - But i don't want to play exactly the same server.. The rates here are too hard for me i dont have enough of time to play hard... But its freaking exactly same as oldschool back than.. It's not? Tell me why...

The old players like 0000,f9devil... they are gone,im pretty sure that many of you would join a server if you see those 2 playing together in same server.. Who knows maybe they do playing.. I don't know them personally,but just since they are legends...

People like OriginalKlemkO - SheldonCooper and many others represents the player attitude today. All respect for the skills of sheldon,prolly the same as 0000 f9devil... No,actually skills of SheldonCooper are way better than old ares legends skill... But he also wants to be owning,and wants to be the best.. But for him its different,he ACTUALLY is the best,so he doesn't need to have the bad flaming and shits to get hes self pro.. Simple as that...

PS : Sorry for taking server and personal names into my mouth. Everyone and each of them was only to have a clean vision of results.

Maybe it would be better if i tell you everything like here
    Video Games and Storytelling - YouTube
    The video is actually quite interesting and hes alot of very smart and true things.. Really.

Regards.

Edit 1

So here we go... The above speech that i just wrote...

So why does ALOT of people like to see oldschool features? And don't want a better new 19xx usko?..They want an old thing that is outdated actually.

Quite frankly,i don't see any online mmorpg game better than knight online. I can't imagine myself playing any other game... Yes i've tried,but definetly NO..
    Ko is a game to go for me. And i want the OLD 2006 server back too.. Less features,less items... Who the hell wants that darkness swords are being in their hands.. ( Well some does) As i said WORLD is BIG. And some likes blondes and some like brown girls thats how it is.

Anyway Jamm1n no offence since i disagree with you.. You seem like someone that knows abit about the nowadays knight online scene..
    And yeah i don't remember if i played freshko but i definetly played few times in the same server as a chabo.. Found him banned on forums too,and as i know he is a babaFshoper

EDIT1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    He already has one.. big great ForgottenKO.
    If you think im Grobar you are higly mistaken.. I have knowledge about him too and he is just as bad as you are.

Call me martin luther king if you want i dont care... I think i don't have to share my real life name here,its enough for you to knows me as Former..
    I know what community deserves and how it looks like.. After all im writing for newspaper....

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Call me martin luther king if you want i dont care... I think i don't have to share my real life name here,its enough for you to knows me as Former..
    I know what community deserves and how it looks like.. After all im writing for newspaper....
    So now you want us to refer to you as a man who had a dream to end slavery and bring equality to all men and women no matter the color of their skin?

btw just incase if you missed it

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Alright so let me just get this straight, a topic was created by a person hiding behind a new ko4life account in order to try and get some developers together to launch a "successful" private server for a game that has long past it's lifetime. He is flaming players for making different accounts to hide behind in order to hide their "shame" yet he's most likely doing the same, and to top it all off all the time he's spending sitting here replying to posts and writing up essays instead can be used to learn how to develop a server and launch this "successful" private server himself.

What I've learned in this life is if you want something done, don't rely on others to do it, get off your ass and do it yourself, because in this day 'n age you simply cannot rely on other people. People are unreliable, everyone at the end of the day is looking out for themselves, given the right price/situation of course. So former, if you want to attempt and bring this game back to "life" please feel free to go develop a server, you said it yourself there's plenty of money to be made, i'm sure after the first few hundred dollars it'll pay for itself, so it's a win win situation, you get your "successful" server, you run it how you want it to be run, and you pocket some money and quit your day job. Hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    So now you want us to refer to you as a man who had a dream to end slavery and bring equality to all men and women no matter the color of their skin?
    Only if you want. Anyway i totally agree to ur post above,i should do it myself develope a server.. But i'm not a developer.. I'm a publisher,im a player.. I'm a writer..

And really i think im writing good things here for some of the people.. I hope atleast 50% of the topic readers agree with me. I'm getting knowledge my self that way,im a hard working man.. And aswell i care for knight online.

You are Grobar.
    Kallop, zuka, nickos3 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    You are Grobar.
    lol, owned. Silly grobar, tricks are for kids. Oh wait, last i checked you are still a kid, a little scammer kid correct?

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    You are Grobar.
    You mean the guy that took advatange of few server to hes own benefit? And was working the same way as politicals working now- Corrupted and gaining illegally money? - The guy who actually opened the first 4 servers with just being ADMIN and actually didn't develope a thing on those servers.. Which later failed... A Guy who has a very bad reputation and getting hes server on a bad reputation even though its still online after 6 months... If you mean this guy.. Hes name is Cyrus and he is one of the most organized ko gansgster around.. 60 Seconds research same as for iamcoolz..
    Once again everything i say about him have a background and evidence

No i am not him. Once again you are saying a LIE.. So how can't i troll someone who is saying something without background.

Well the matching IP says otherwise.

Topic closed. OP banned - Cyrus/Grobar (ForgottenKO)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567