Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
Like Tree10Likes

Stay clear of ForgottenKO

This is a discussion on Stay clear of ForgottenKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars I was with you until here... but now you're just looking for reasons. There's a reason ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I was with you until here... but now you're just looking for reasons.

    There's a reason for doing this, and his server isn't the first; age is the society's (note: not just his!) typical indicator for maturity. In addition, the older you are, the more likely it is you're in a stable position to support the server (or at the very least, have a more-defined routine).
    I'm not saying it's a good reason (personally, with all the GM apps I've received in the past, it has served as a pretty good indicator -- although I never paid much heed to it), nor am I saying there aren't exceptions -- people mature differently, people live different lives. As a general rule of thumb though, it usually gives a good enough idea.

    Of course, if it's a paid position then that reason changes entirely...
    it isnt but still if i was gm before on Furiousko/ArenaKO wich were on same lvl/higher ranked then FKO is but ye idc about this gm thing i just wanted ppl 2 know dont mind it

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Only in KO can someone lead a server and speak English like a 7 year old.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy24 View Post
    Only in KO can someone lead a server and speak English like a 7 year old.
    There's also such a thing as people who don't understand English natively, but to some extent, I agree. If you're trying to reach out to those that actually do speak English, it wouldn't hurt to do it properly.
    If the owner can't produce something that makes sense and doesn't - as you put it - look like a 7 year old had written it, get someone who can. It can be quite hard to understand what's being said, and that only causes misunderstandings, and a lot of headaches for all involved.

    Unfortunately, not too many owners feel they need to make their server presentable (which, to clarify, involves all communication made by them to the community). If it's up and making money, that's good enough for them. For those people, I weep.

  4. #19
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    There's also such a thing as people who don't understand English natively, but to some extent, I agree. If you're trying to reach out to those that actually do speak English, it wouldn't hurt to do it properly.
    If the owner can't produce something that makes sense and doesn't - as you put it - look like a 7 year old had written it, get someone who can. It can be quite hard to understand what's being said, and that only causes misunderstandings, and a lot of headaches for all involved.

    Unfortunately, not too many owners feel they need to make their server presentable (which, to clarify, involves all communication made by them to the community). If it's up and making money, that's good enough for them. For those people, I weep.
    Well it's also important to be able to speak English like an idiot to be able to understand complete morons :3 I mean I struggle with horrible English everyday and trying to make sense out of isn't really that easy.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Another two accounts created today and both banned, please just give up, you are not wanted here. So please go back to your server and do your advertising elsewhere because whilst i am a mod here, you will not get any good publicity through me!
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  6. #21
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    it isnt but still if i was gm before on Furiousko/ArenaKO wich were on same lvl/higher ranked then FKO is but ye idc about this gm thing i just wanted ppl 2 know dont mind it
    arenako? i didnt give you gm, Aron did? Dylan gay come to skype :d

  7. #22
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    arenako? i didnt give you gm, Aron did? Dylan gay come to skype :d
    yes you did , first arenako launch

  8. #23
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    yes you did , first arenako launch
    ohhh yeah ;P

  9. #24
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    ohhh yeah ;P
    yap give me ur skype

  10. #25
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I've been constantly saying this ever since the first Xiona.... stay AWAY from GROBAR. If he's even remotely connected people need to bounce. Wherever he is, there is loads of corruption.... ~.~

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hello.. Once again i made new account, and with abit of moral from the moderators this posts shouldn't be deleted since it doesnt contain any advertisting,but just a clear facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Ive seen so many negative things aswell as a huge number of posts in the vault, ive also heard some bad things about the staff and the way the server is run, so please post in this topic anything that has happened with the server. So people can see easily if the server is not trustable.

    Spam will be a ban no questions asked!
    I appericiate the topic you made. However the topic wont do any damage to our server,just stoping gamers4life users to join the server.. Once again you asked the people to say anything that happened with the server,and cleary we can see there is just the OLD people who been ripped or screwed on other server,that are not connected to forgottenko ( never scammed ) and they are judging everything connected with a person now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    They didn't do this, those are ACME files. I promise you grobar couldn't posses half the skill it takes to do that.
    Hello Mr.Rocket,Even if that would be true,it has nothing to do with the topic.. You went totally off..
    Some people would say : Thumbs up for me, for being the only english server that isnt using FREE files that twostars shared.
    Xiona KO was my big target, and rocket is very mad,becouse I made more money on hes server,than he did with selling PUS items.
    I hope you still remember the video - XionaKO The real truth. However good luck on your wipe the 4th time.


    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    I've been playing there and was be staff there, there is alot of corruption in that server^^.
    All he do is care about money not player to be honest.
    @ISpitOnYourGrave is my best friend ''Game''. he spend like 40-50$ at FKO and for some reason FKO Admin banned him.
    So everyone just beware of that server, he doesn't know how to decrease / increase damage. he just buy the Pack Files from turks . he don't know shit about editing/ develop Server .
    The server already failed from 1st day he opened and he keep people by giving kc / and he Wipe the server after 1 months
    Hey Zuka,as i remember you were GM in our server,and you were banned for corruption. After 2 week of your ban,you came and ask me if i can borrow you money,and i refused.
    Its true that the server wiped,but where is the proof of corruption on the server or any kind of scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Thanks for all the posts guys, as i said this topic is to draw peoples attention to this bad server, the server is not to be advertised on this forum so hopefully nobody else gets scammed
    Excuse me mate? Who has been scammed by our server? Its ok i wont advertise it,atleast i can speak here.


    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    But alas, this server is just generally bad news, so why am I bothering to justify that. ;_;
    If the Admin or the leader of a certain server been doing bad things in the before that doesnt mean hes ownership server or a project is doing the same thing. Results are being showen.
    In this case,I can give you a clear example.
    Was the recently killed Gadafi the dictator a bad guy? - No he wasnt,even tho alot of people think he was a bad guy. In the end he dies innocent.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy24 View Post
    Only in KO can someone lead a server and speak English like a 7 year old.
    Not true. There are alot of games being runned with Chinnese and other natioanllity people and they dont even know english at all.
    # Non sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well it's also important to be able to speak English like an idiot to be able to understand complete morons :3 I mean I struggle with horrible English everyday and trying to make sense out of isn't really that easy.
    Hey there,we miss you on the server. Hope to see you soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Another two accounts created today and both banned, please just give up, you are not wanted here. So please go back to your server and do your advertising elsewhere because whilst i am a mod here, you will not get any good publicity through me!
    I'm not sure if i really made 2 accounts after my last one,that made a big reply here.
    Actually i just made this account to make some replies.


    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    I've been constantly saying this ever since the first Xiona.... stay AWAY from GROBAR. If he's even remotely connected people need to bounce. Wherever he is, there is loads of corruption.... ~.~
    I love your signature..... How can i be a scammer. When i cleary sold you Un - Duped original items. Afterall im a scammer for giving you a cheap items? ... Its like Gold farming in usko.



    Okay,SO From all the people the only one who could say anything about me is Simba. Becouse he purchased items from me On XionaKO. Which was totally legal items,but i have obtained them with different tricks... So its pretty much like goldfarming.. I never scammed any Money..
    All i was doing is destroying servers,and making fun of their owners..Ofcourse the profit was the main thing..

    So now... IS THERE ANYONE AT ALL THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY ME? Or is there any proof of any kind of corruption?
    Dylan : You donated 40$ and you recieved all the Knight Cash - If you got banned its totally your foult.. Everyone with common sense would know that players dont get banned so easly,to keep the players playing. Specially donators doesnt get banned so easly... So.

    Okay,so just ban this account. I will not make a new one,untill it will be needed or i'll be bored.

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post
    Hello Mr.Rocket,Even if that would be true,it has nothing to do with the topic.. You went totally off..
    Some people would say : Thumbs up for me, for being the only english server that isnt using FREE files that twostars shared.
    Xiona KO was my big target, and rocket is very mad,becouse I made more money on hes server,than he did with selling PUS items.
    I hope you still remember the video - XionaKO The real truth. However good luck on your wipe the 4th time.
    You're worth about as much as your post makes sense, You go on about me going off topic, and then right after that you post something completely Irrelevant too were my post had similarities to the topic of the thread, Bravo. You must be the coolest and smartest guy ever, you made a few 100 dollars from selling items that people gave you or you abused something while you had the chance, All while that nose of yours was so far up my ass you couldn't pick a booger. That video was made after i finally got fed up with your "kid-ish" acts and banned you for good, You were banned multiple times before, but me being the nice guy I am, i always unbanned you, but I'm human we can only take so much. Yeah you're right my files are "free" and has a lot of twostars work in them, but with that being said, Whats the difference in files? I promise if you could of get acme files for free you would of, You're better then me. Iv'e given back to the community 10x what you would ever dream of, that kinda justifies my "free" files, from the way your referring to them at least. You're server is English? How can a server be a language that the owner has no idea how to speak properly? Answer that.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post
    So now... IS THERE ANYONE AT ALL THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY ME? Or is there any proof of any kind of corruption?
    Dylan : You donated 40$ and you recieved all the Knight Cash - If you got banned its totally your foult.. Everyone with common sense would know that players dont get banned so easly,to keep the players playing. Specially donators doesnt get banned so easly... So.

    Okay,so just ban this account. I will not make a new one,untill it will be needed or i'll be bored.
    Again, I will post the link to the FIRST thread about your corruption. Which clearly shows you giving a Iron Necklace to Schande and fully gearing me with ROCS / HB +8 / PE +1 etc etc;

    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000


    There is your proof of corruption.
    Last edited by Bloodzilla; 06-22-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Forgot the link.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You're worth about as much as your post makes sense, You go on about me going off topic, and then right after that you post something completely Irrelevant too were my post had similarities to the topic of the thread, Bravo. You must be the coolest and smartest guy ever, you made a few 100 dollars from selling items that people gave you or you abused something while you had the chance, All while that nose of yours was so far up my ass you couldn't pick a booger. That video was made after i finally got fed up with your "kid-ish" acts and banned you for good, You were banned multiple times before, but me being the nice guy I am, i always unbanned you, but I'm human we can only take so much. Yeah you're right my files are "free" and has a lot of twostars work in them, but with that being said, Whats the difference in files? I promise if you could of get acme files for free you would of, You're better then me. Iv'e given back to the community 10x what you would ever dream of, that kinda justifies my "free" files, from the way your referring to them at least. You're server is English? How can a server be a language that the owner has no idea how to speak properly? Answer that.
    Well how can you say, that i have no idea of developing a server,if you dont even know how my server runs. So that doesnt make sense. You've banned my several accounts on XionaKO thats true. However, I had GM Account on your server and been reselling items on BIG feet. But that doesnt means im a scammer,more like corrupted as a GM,but ofcourse not as an admin. It's hilarious that even after a month when i came back to xionaKO yours gms were giving me free valkyrie sets... So so much about me being a scammer or anything like that... I would never take anything free in ko development. I always pay. I wont name how many people i paid for ForgottenKO Server. Like 5-10 respected players on ko4life,snoxd were working with me. And they recieved their payment... Back than i was paying for a simple execution of queries. But i came into an era where i can do some things myself. So for example, I can build server same as XionaKO from stracht in a week or so....
    You gave back to community? I belive you means donations.. You had to give,due to chargebacks... I dont need to give anything back since im running a good server that doesnt need to wipe anymore ( wiped once ) ..
    I will not say that Xiona was a bad server,it is definetly a good server.

    All this crap about english?
    You,twostars and the rest of the cowards couldn't find anything else to say and you went after my english. I dont need to speak properly and i never will. Does Angela Merker,Sarqozy, and the other presidents who are leading the world speaking english fluently? No they doesnt,becouse they dont need it.. Its important that you undesrtand the words someone is saying,not to correct him on hes sentences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Again, I will post the link to the FIRST thread about your corruption. Which clearly shows you giving a Iron Necklace to Schande and fully gearing me with ROCS / HB +8 / PE +1 etc etc;

    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000


    There is your proof of corruption.
    I cannot belive you made a TOPIC of me giving Iron Necklace to someone? So thats the reason my topic is deleted here?
    He got the necklace becouse i rewarded him for translating my advertisment topic to english.. So i could advertise on sabit turkish sites..
    Luis likes this.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Double Post...


    Due to double post i will make this Post more useful.
    Its more than server. ( Video tooken 2 days ago)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWeyA...layer_embedded
    Last edited by S1mple; 06-23-2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: 213

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling MS +7/clear
    By Loca in forum Diez
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:30 AM
  3. Best way to let scammers stay in the rain...
    By oppi in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 03:45 PM
  4. clearing shit out !!!!!!!!!!!
    By yamato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:48 AM
  5. ARROWSHOWER HACK -- Here to stay?
    By Milkshaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •