Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
Like Tree10Likes

Stay clear of ForgottenKO

This is a discussion on Stay clear of ForgottenKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by S1mple I cannot belive you made a TOPIC of me giving Iron Necklace to someone? So thats ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post

    I cannot belive you made a TOPIC of me giving Iron Necklace to someone? So thats the reason my topic is deleted here?
    He got the necklace becouse i rewarded him for translating my advertisment topic to english.. So i could advertise on sabit turkish sites..
    And the whole gearing me part is for what?
    How about you read that topic and then respond here, cause there is alot more than you seem to know we have on you.
    Just face it, stop trying to look like the good guy and just accept the fact that you are corrupt.

  2. #32
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post
    However, I had GM Account on your server and been reselling items on BIG feet. But that doesnt means im a scammer,more like corrupted as a GM,but ofcourse not as an admin.
    THIS IS WHY THE ITEMS WERE ILLEGAL. You're admitting corruption right here wtf! Those items were not obtained legitly... This is why you are a scamming piece of shit. You've done this on more than just Xiona, too.... I've gotten owned then you on more than one.

    Why are you defending yourself again?

  3. #33
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    I will leave your replies but once again you are banned, DO NOT make another account please. Bypassing a ban for any reason is against our rules, as you say, you wont get any advertisement from here, so please stop trying. Use your attention on other forums that allow your server and let our users fine another.

  4. #34
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post
    Hello.. Once again i made new account, and with abit of moral from the moderators this posts shouldn't be deleted since it doesnt contain any advertisting,but just a clear facts.

    you shouldnt everytime you open a new 1 you start advertising or telling lies

    I appericiate the topic you made. However the topic wont do any damage to our server,just stoping gamers4life users to join the server.. Once again you asked the people to say anything that happened with the server,and cleary we can see there is just the OLD people who been ripped or screwed on other server,that are not connected to forgottenko ( never scammed ) and they are judging everything connected with a person now.

    your kinda admiting that you screwed ppl here on other ppl there servers i gues XionaKO is 1 of them where you was corrupt


    Hello Mr.Rocket,Even if that would be true,it has nothing to do with the topic.. You went totally off..
    Some people would say : Thumbs up for me, for being the only english server that isnt using FREE files that twostars shared.
    Xiona KO was my big target, and rocket is very mad,becouse I made more money on hes server,than he did with selling PUS items.
    I hope you still remember the video - XionaKO The real truth. However good luck on your wipe the 4th time.

    your admiting in this reply that you made monney out of pus items that you had on your gm acc kinda corrupt
    no 1 said about a wipe yet? i donated over 120$ at xionako and i dont compared to ur server xionako worth gold and you should leave it alone from now on! ..
    no 1 regret anything since the server wasnt that active but still lots of fun with an cool admin!

    Hey Zuka,as i remember you were GM in our server,and you were banned for corruption. After 2 week of your ban,you came and ask me if i can borrow you money,and i refused.
    Its true that the server wiped,but where is the proof of corruption on the server or any kind of scam?



    Excuse me mate? Who has been scammed by our server? Its ok i wont advertise it,atleast i can speak here.



    If the Admin or the leader of a certain server been doing bad things in the before that doesnt mean hes ownership server or a project is doing the same thing. Results are being showen.
    In this case,I can give you a clear example.
    Was the recently killed Gadafi the dictator a bad guy? - No he wasnt,even tho alot of people think he was a bad guy. In the end he dies innocent.

    innocent? the guy killed he's own ppl , is that your talking bullshit proofs ur a lier, you made me laugh at this 1 since your calling a guy that killed innocent ppl and you discribe him as a good person <.<


    Not true. There are alot of games being runned with Chinnese and other natioanllity people and they dont even know english at all.
    # Non sense



    Hey there,we miss you on the server. Hope to see you soon

    why would kallop rejoin a server that has the 10th report now? kallop is also a good friend of me and again your advertising

    I'm not sure if i really made 2 accounts after my last one,that made a big reply here.
    Actually i just made this account to make some replies.

    you kinda did and you keep replying with no sense

    I love your signature..... How can i be a scammer. When i cleary sold you Un - Duped original items. Afterall im a scammer for giving you a cheap items? ... Its like Gold farming in usko.



    Okay,SO From all the people the only one who could say anything about me is Simba. Becouse he purchased items from me On XionaKO. Which was totally legal items,but i have obtained them with different tricks... So its pretty much like goldfarming.. I never scammed any Money..

    wait wait ??? selling items you get on your gm char IS scamming money cause you dont have any authoriti for it once again you admit your a scammer

    All i was doing is destroying servers,and making fun of their owners..Ofcourse the profit was the main thing..

    So now... IS THERE ANYONE AT ALL THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY ME? Or is there any proof of any kind of corruption?

    Dylan : You donated 40$ and you recieved all the Knight Cash - If you got banned its totally your foult.. Everyone with common sense would know that players dont get banned so easly,to keep the players playing. Specially donators doesnt get banned so easly... So.

    so what you say here is that donators also dont get banned so fast cause they are paying ? 0_0 wtf

    Okay,so just ban this account. I will not make a new one,untill it will be needed or i'll be bored.
    you banned me for nothing you spammed me as a kiddo and a drama boy all over your server and you even think that you get away with scamming?
    wake up dude you banned me for no reason ur reason was : Harrashing an admin and insulting him
    since all i did was asking questions about my donations wich took you a month banned acc (10 mins afther i got donations) your clearly making no sence at all
    so what you are saying that i HARRASH AND DISRESPECT you ? afther you call me a kiddo in notice for no reason and i cant reply on it ? i need to shut up when you say sit when you say? clearly thats not what i do and any KO player that respect himself compare to any admin
    if an guy with higher authority insults you for no reason your not letting it like that just cause he thinks HE's OWNING THE BEST PVP SERVER!!
    i gues with ur harrashing and disrespecting you mean not licking ur ass and keep going into what i want cause i wanted were i payed for? afther a god damn month
    you banned me for no reason i lost my monney i never saw this kind of Disrespecting or insulting even scamming there players on ANY server

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Was the recently killed Gadafi the dictator a bad guy? - No he wasnt,even tho alot of people think he was a bad guy. In the end he dies innocent.

    innocent? the guy killed he's own ppl , is that your talking bullshit proofs ur a lier, you made me laugh at this 1 since your calling a guy that killed innocent ppl and you discribe him as a good person <.<
    bringing gaddafi into it is pointless, as this is not a political topic, but in all honestly, don't talk about something you don't understand spit, you have no idea what gaddafi did for his country if your still confused.

    The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi - YouTube

  6. #36
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    bringing gaddafi into it is pointless, as this is not a political topic, but in all honestly, don't talk about something you don't understand spit, you have no idea what gaddafi did for his country if your still confused.

    The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi - YouTube
    i didnt came up with the gaddafi thing im replying in red


    btw thnx for this video i didnt know this before
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 06-23-2013 at 07:56 PM.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I was with you until here... but now you're just looking for reasons.

    There's a reason for doing this, and his server isn't the first; age is the society's (note: not just his!) typical indicator for maturity. In addition, the older you are, the more likely it is you're in a stable position to support the server (or at the very least, have a more-defined routine).
    I'm not saying it's a good reason (personally, with all the GM apps I've received in the past, it has served as a pretty good indicator -- although I never paid much heed to it), nor am I saying there aren't exceptions -- people mature differently, people live different lives. As a general rule of thumb though, it usually gives a good enough idea.

    Of course, if it's a paid position then that reason changes entirely...

    But alas, this server is just generally bad news, so why am I bothering to justify that. ;_;
    Dont listening to Spit he is full of BS i can asure you that!

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    i seriously dont give a shit what you guys are saying
    it is already longer open than alot other servers and i am still playing it and its kinda funny with some friends iff you have them
    also you guys making problems about nothing you dont play it so dont make other people to not play it
    seriously dont got something else to do ?

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    and aswell they are doing alot for the server
    like weekly updates its a good server i prefer that you guys not hate so much cause one guy say something ;p

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaikooo View Post
    and aswell they are doing alot for the server
    like weekly updates its a good server i prefer that you guys not hate so much cause one guy say something ;p
    One guy in here didn't just say something.. he actually did something in his past.

  11. #41
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaikooo View Post
    i seriously dont give a shit what you guys are saying
    it is already longer open than alot other servers and i am still playing it and its kinda funny with some friends iff you have them
    also you guys making problems about nothing you dont play it so dont make other people to not play it
    seriously dont got something else to do ?

    How long after wipe ? 1 years ? actually 5 months ?

    It's an true story about Grobar, if you don't know shit you better leave it

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    The topics are so populated,becouse everyone knows its a good server and wants to flame it,becouse they dont want to play it becouse of gamers4life moderators that deletes topics and giving it bad name.

    Everyone who plays it knows thats it a good server,donations good spent... And doing good progress.

  13. #43
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
    The topics are so populated,becouse everyone knows its a good server and wants to flame it,becouse they dont want to play it becouse of gamers4life moderators that deletes topics and giving it bad name.

    Everyone who plays it knows thats it a good server,donations good spent... And doing good progress.


  14. #44
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
    The topics are so populated,becouse everyone knows its a good server and wants to flame it,becouse they dont want to play it becouse of gamers4life moderators that deletes topics and giving it bad name.

    Everyone who plays it knows thats it a good server,donations good spent... And doing good progress.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    ill just bump this as they are coming back with more topics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling MS +7/clear
    By Loca in forum Diez
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:30 AM
  3. Best way to let scammers stay in the rain...
    By oppi in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 03:45 PM
  4. clearing shit out !!!!!!!!!!!
    By yamato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:48 AM
  5. ARROWSHOWER HACK -- Here to stay?
    By Milkshaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •