Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xD , the server is average , but considering its a private server its the best you can get . ...
Page: 3

xD , the server is average , but considering its a private server its the best you can get .
    About Revelation , before the wipe they ware not N1 clan , BananaPancakes was . The only credit i was ever given Revelation as a clan was that they manage to gather so many people together to do alot of stuff . Aside that many of them are comlete assholes , the best players are few but i wont lie they are realy GG's .

The problem of some players that are leaving is that they expect whit no hard work to pwn everyone in the server , well that cant happen.

I am not saying you shoud play Rising , i am saying find me another server that is better than that and i will move there , till then Rising is your best choise to play .

FLAME WAAAAAR!

night nigth ppl i'll check back tomorrow who's winning

7Uper

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    after playing a month or less in rising4chaos... already quit (with whole clan)

all i have to say about R4C is that its a donator's server.... pk and war was always 1 sided
    pk suck due to overpowered donators and war suck due to unbalanced nations... other than that... it was a pretty fun server to play at...

good luck
    i gotta find this amusing sry but there was no donator items in rising and they still havent gave out chitin shields etc as donator weps since they wiped it. there way about 300 orcs at the beginning and around 100 human but only so many human would come war which explain it "being 1 sided" check their home page "balance restored or whatever"

thats ur excuses failed u just suck with ur clan.

most of the ppl posting against the server r just rising rejects so they go away to another server where like 10 ppl play :rofl:

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    i gotta find this amusing sry but there was no donator items in rising and they still havent gave out chitin shields etc as donator weps since they wiped it. there way about 300 orcs at the beginning and around 100 human but only so many human would come war which explain it "being 1 sided" check their home page "balance restored or whatever"

thats ur excuses failed u just suck with ur clan.

most of the ppl posting against the server r just rising rejects so they go away to another server where like 10 ppl play :rofl:
    excuse me but did i flame u? learn some manners

no donater items? i see many of them (a certain clan) with donator armors... i guess they farmed gms for it...either that or u must be fuking blind

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK we all know Mental like to bitch and moan about KO , he's been doing for years and I doubt he'll ever stop tbh. He's said plenty of nasty things about me and my chars in the past but the one thing is I know he is 100% legit and honest. The concern I have is the problems when he paid for prem and the service and treatment he had. So I would take that into consideration about their support staff. The rest about clans with made shit , that's typically mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK we all know Mental like to bitch and moan about KO , he's been doing for years and I doubt he'll ever stop tbh. He's said plenty of nasty things about me and my chars in the past but the one thing is I know he is 100% legit and honest. The concern I have is the problems when he paid for prem and the service and treatment he had. So I would take that into consideration about their support staff. The rest about clans with made shit , that's typically mental.
    Felix , he is right about the donations and services , GM's sux ass in that server . But for a clan to leave just becouse Revelation haha thats pathetic , my clan has been fighting Revelation from the start , before the wipe we ware the ones that has stoped them all the time , now after the wipe we happend to be on the same side , and thats Human clans mistake .

How is that their mistake you will ask , let me explain , When the server was down for a wipe , we the BananaPancakes clan and some other people ware talking which nation to choose this time . So the clan 300/Hellreapers was human , 5inchesUnbuffed was human , Agrrostarz was human ,SapientesGladio was human , also many people from Rhea was also considdering starting humans .
    So we choose the side whit Revelation to have a balance , noone knew that all those so called hard core clans will fall apart so easy , and now Reve is holding allmoust 3 clans , DayDreamers are holding another strong clan , Antinumans are also big in numbers . And humans ..... there is only 1 Human clan standing whit the left overs of the clans mentioned above and 1 clan full of rogues .

The server itself is great , only the people that ware shouting so much that they will own the shit out of Reve turned out to be week and didnt survive .

And dont tell me the Exc Set scared you , i can VS and own every donator you point out , how i can do that you may ask ? , whit hard work and maybe a little luck from the start .
    There are like 4-5 people from Revelation whit Exc DF's , like wise there are 4-5 people in human side whit it also .

rhea was the best thing in rising
    was pking duo with my brother and owning easly
    if rising will reopen rhea . ill be there for sure other then that titan sux

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    now after the wipe we happend to be on the same side , and thats Human clans mistake .

How is that their mistake you will ask , let me explain , When the server was down for a wipe , we the BananaPancakes clan and some other people ware talking which nation to choose this time . So the clan 300/Hellreapers was human , 5inchesUnbuffed was human , Agrrostarz was human ,SapientesGladio was human
    Get your facts straight.

AT first it was only my clan (aggro) against the entire Orc nation
    That means 2 clans of Revelation and the clan SapientesGaldio. Ofcourse we lost these wars because of the simple fact we are outnumberd by 5 to 1.
    Then SapientesGladio NTed to human side and since then the orcs lost every war.
    At this stage you clearly saw how unorganized Revelation is and +30 members of them fell to the only 2 parties of AggroStarz and Sapientes.

And finally then 5iches and 300 got their items and thought it was because of them they were winning the wars and got all I'm good hype lolz

Then AggrostarZ NTed to orc because Revelation didn't had a chance to win.
    From then on we won every orc war (took most of the time the keeper and warder, even at human side). This clearly states AggrostarZ had the server in their hands when it comes to pking xD. At this stage Sapientes were the leaving the server tho, so that was a big lose for the humans.

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Get your facts straight.

AT first it was only my clan (aggro) against the entire Orc nation
    That means 2 clans of Revelation and the clan SapientesGaldio. Ofcourse we lost these wars because of the simple fact we are outnumberd by 5 to 1.
    Then SapientesGladio NTed to human side and since then the orcs lost every war.
    At this stage you clearly saw how unorganized Revelation is and +30 members of them fell to the only 2 parties of AggroStarz and Sapientes.

And finally then 5iches and 300 got their items and thought it was because of them they were winning the wars and got all I'm good hype lolz

Then AggrostarZ NTed to orc because Revelation didn't had a chance to win.
    From then on we won every orc war (took most of the time the keeper and warder, even at human side). This clearly states AggrostarZ had the server in their hands when it comes to pking xD. At this stage Sapientes were the leaving the server tho, so that was a big lose for the humans.
    The key word "had" , too bad its not only PK'ing that matters , at the end of the day you guys left whit no good reason , and if you think that whit your 10-12 people clan you made so much differance then its clear that you have a very big ego . But thats enough i dont want to flame you guys , you can think whatever you want as long as you dont force your oppinion at others . I dont denie you are /ware very good PK'ers , but same goes for me and for my crue the only difference is the time you spend in bowl and the time Reve spend farming Isialon and FF .
    Its the same story in USKO new servers , there are strong clans that allways start , pk a bit , and leave . I can tell you that you are right in some way but you are also wrong people who give up to other people are not considering strong .

P.S. I correct myself Sapientes did start as Orc . And about the wars , maybe we did not win single war at first , but now i havent seen Humans even close to victory .

TwiZted

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    yes the support staff is very unhelpful ... but the things he said bout Revelation that we got GM's in our clan / GM's spawn personal bosses for us is total bullshit .. We just happened to kill isi on its every respawn / server restart .. we also take BF bosses n the occasional FF / Felankor .. one fine day this guy called BBJohn is in BF and we raid like 12 ppl wid our 1 pt and they go moradon and start yelling and ranting bout us hacking n gettin GM support without any proof .. so basically we get flamed for no apparent reason ... also we got 3-4 donators but those guys donated b4 the wipe and they just got an Exc Pauldron for now ... and 1 of our priest wid the new shield .. thats about it

koolio

I would like to clarify that we only have 1 active clan. 2nd clan is mostly 2nd characters and 3rd clan is just there because we didn't want anyone taking that name. No one really in that clan plays.

You guys won wars in the beginning because of ur mages. We didn't have any maybe like one or two. When we got more mages later it was more balanced during wars. Same thing with pk. But u guys did know how to pk compared to many people that have been in the server and still are.

Mental_Anguish

Last post I'm gonna make on this, we had our "new" clan up to #12 on the server in less than 10 days, and we we're not long from from easily getting top 10. All of us that came from Diez, for that short time are more than capable of pking. From what I saw on Rising, more than 1/2 of the players have no idea what "combo" even means.

The mage skill blink although it has a 50 sec burndown, was being used every 5 secs or more often, by these Revelation mages. We would have them almost dead, they town, and come back every 5-8 secs, with only 1 mage in party.

At least 1 priest in that clan was using some skill hax, spamming lvl60 skills from all 3 skill tabs(heal, duff, buff) when that is not supposed to be possible.

Most of the rogues in that clan had the uncanny ability to town(not getting tped, that has a diff. animation) every single time they redballed. Again, not possible.

The skill set in that game really favors mages and rogues anyway, but thats not the problem. It is the "overuse" of the skills, when it shouldn't be possible is the problem. I.E. hax/tbl edit/etc.

Forget your uber gear, it won't help you in a 1v1, but most of you won't fight 1v1. The ones that did, fell over, because we do know how to pk. With no uniques, and no DD, we we're winning most 1v1, we we're in, it all came down to the rogue stun skill.

I could care less about Rising, I am simply stating the truth, there are hackers, and the support staff is very reminiscentof k2, they are nonexistent most of the time.

Revelation wouldn't stand a chance in any REAL server, so that why you play there, I get it. But again, I don't care about that either.

I'm just looking for a relatively clean server to play on, and Rising is NOT it.

All private servers seem to lag just a bit, but USKO is lagging like hell since this last expansion, and there are still 5 million kopxers.

Rest assured, me and the people I brought over from Diez, are not noobs by any stretch of the imagination. Most of us have played on Diez for between 5 -7 years.

And finally Felix, yes, I do tend to gripe about the things that bug me, but, I'm only voicing the same things that other people are dealing with too. We're all in this together, and I refuse to be in it with hackers, like on Rising.

I will keep looking for a decent private server, likely I won't find 1. Whe nthe time comes, I guess, I will just have to quit........... Peace out

TwiZted

Quote Originally Posted by Mental_Anguish View Post
    Last post I'm gonna make on this, we had our "new" clan up to #12 on the server in less than 10 days, and we we're not long from from easily getting top 10. All of us that came from Diez, for that short time are more than capable of pking. From what I saw on Rising, more than 1/2 of the players have no idea what "combo" even means.

The mage skill blink although it has a 50 sec burndown, was being used every 5 secs or more often, by these Revelation mages. We would have them almost dead, they town, and come back every 5-8 secs, with only 1 mage in party.

At least 1 priest in that clan was using some skill hax, spamming lvl60 skills from all 3 skill tabs(heal, duff, buff) when that is not supposed to be possible.

Most of the rogues in that clan had the uncanny ability to town(not getting tped, that has a diff. animation) every single time they redballed. Again, not possible.

The skill set in that game really favors mages and rogues anyway, but thats not the problem. It is the "overuse" of the skills, when it shouldn't be possible is the problem. I.E. hax/tbl edit/etc.

Forget your uber gear, it won't help you in a 1v1, but most of you won't fight 1v1. The ones that did, fell over, because we do know how to pk. With no uniques, and no DD, we we're winning most 1v1, we we're in, it all came down to the rogue stun skill.

I could care less about Rising, I am simply stating the truth, there are hackers, and the support staff is very reminiscentof k2, they are nonexistent most of the time.

Revelation wouldn't stand a chance in any REAL server, so that why you play there, I get it. But again, I don't care about that either.

I'm just looking for a relatively clean server to play on, and Rising is NOT it.

All private servers seem to lag just a bit, but USKO is lagging like hell since this last expansion, and there are still 5 million kopxers.

Rest assured, me and the people I brought over from Diez, are not noobs by any stretch of the imagination. Most of us have played on Diez for between 5 -7 years.

And finally Felix, yes, I do tend to gripe about the things that bug me, but, I'm only voicing the same things that other people are dealing with too. We're all in this together, and I refuse to be in it with hackers, like on Rising.

I will keep looking for a decent private server, likely I won't find 1. Whe nthe time comes, I guess, I will just have to quit........... Peace out
    lol its unfortunate that uve made up ur mind even though u dont know jack shit .. oh and btw how do u know if a person gets tp'ed / towns if u cant see the mage .. i wud like to know of this animation which u speak of ... if ur talking bout Amity clan .. u guys had a bp tryin 2 kill our warriors wid a totamic spear .. so yeah definitely not nubs

how do you know priest are using buff, heal and debuff?

Im lvl 83 and i got a buff animation in the lvl 20 master skill that gives 450 AC buff.... and im stated 60/60/23: debuff/heal/master so therefore, you could prolly make you think im doing something not possible when it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental_Anguish View Post

go see a DOCTOR.... u talk to much b.s son
    Last edited by ::Tsunami::; 12-17-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast