Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got a virus from this ......
Page: 8

Banned

got a virus from this ...

trojax, you failed to understand a point I made. I just felt like having an argument here but if you are misreading my posts it's quite pointless. Not gonna try the 2nd time

Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    Sapientes disbanded and the members went to other clans, after some time they left the server, because they couldn't took even 1 FF boss.
    P.S. With facts I mean you have to post any SS / Video for that you are talking about. Any SS of you in versus, just not the one after wipe, full exc again +7's/ +8's isn't a VS.
    dude we left because the server wasn't decent anymore like it was on lvl 62 cap. We had a lot of fun and we don't need to prove you anything. Your ego is just too high. Does guy called trojax even exist in revelation clan? And stop talking about SG clan because you have no idea what are you talking about.

P.S screenshots you were asking for.

Imageshack - asdfhn.jpg

Imageshack - asdfgoq.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/i/asdfghbh.jpg/

Imageshack - asdfghjko.jpg

Imageshack - gdsgdsgdsf.jpg

Imageshack - jfdhjfdhfd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    got a virus from this ...
    If you are familiar with pv servs you know thats not a virus.

Graphic Designer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    dude we left because the server wasn't decent anymore like it was on lvl 62 cap. We had a lot of fun and we don't need to prove you anything. Your ego is just too high. Does guy called trojax even exist in revelation clan? And stop talking about SG clan because you have no idea what are you talking about.

P.S screenshots you were asking for.

Imageshack - asdfhn.jpg

Imageshack - asdfgoq.jpg

Imageshack - asdfghbh.jpg

Imageshack - asdfghjko.jpg

Imageshack - gdsgdsgdsf.jpg

Imageshack - jfdhjfdhfd.jpg
    Proofs, many people come here and talk things that never happened, so that's why I want a SS, like this many people will shut up.

I can't forget the fact that one of your mages, a well known mage of yours named SajsiGaloma (maybe I made a mistake on his name), PKed in R4C with edited TBL skills, or am I wrong?

My name was not trojax before wipe, after.

I never said that you are newbies, you had a nice clan and I wish I could see your clan again among us .

R4C got some extra updates now, I want everyone to check them, and I think the old days are coming back soon.
    Last edited by trojax; 10-12-2010 at 01:31 PM.

so R4C is wipe and offical come soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    so R4C is wipe and offical come soon?
    There was, is and will be only 1 wipe in that server, and it was in nov/dec 2009, I forgot the correct date. So feel free to join!

There was, is and will be only 1 wipe in that server, and it was in nov/dec 2009, I forgot the correct date. So feel free to join!

fuck this retrad ass server they ban good geared ppl for nothing saying like we think u are selling u'r item for USD...

shitty server with shit owner/greedy i'dd say dont go

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    fuck this retrad ass server they ban good geared ppl for nothing saying like we think u are selling u'r item for USD...

shitty server with shit owner/greedy i'dd say dont go
    Says one of the top players there. So anyone who still thinks its a gg server is plain retarded.

I can't forget the fact that one of your mages, a well known mage of yours named SajsiGaloma (maybe I made a mistake on his name), PKed in R4C with edited TBL skills, or am I wrong?
    In the 62 server their mage called "just4fun" (or something likethat) was bugging the crystal from outside the crystal room... should still have the fraps of it on one of my pc's.

Not even gonna comment on tobol his ego boosting pics.

Other than that, server is shit. Greedy admins, no support, items gettin deleted cause some noob whines on forum.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.

NatGeo, you should really shut up, you don't know anything at all. Tsunami, I feel sorry too about Diar and Zapper, but you know you like that server. I've a last chance before my account get banned, but I will write a topic about that as long as I am a senior member.

If you guys want to continue PM me and I'll open a new topic, I won't post in this topic anymore.

NatGeo, you should really shut up, you don't know anything at all. Tsunami, I feel sorry too about Diar and Zapper, but you know you like that server. I've a last chance before my account get banned, but I will write a topic about that as long as I am a senior member.

If you guys want to continue PM me and I'll open a new topic, I won't post in this topic anymore.
    Actually you're the one who don't know shit^^ But hey, continue playing on that fked up server, but please, don't come here crying when they fuck you up too^^

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    In the 62 server their mage called "just4fun" (or something likethat) was bugging the crystal from outside the crystal room... should still have the fraps of it on one of my pc's.

Not even gonna comment on tobol his ego boosting pics.

Other than that, server is shit. Greedy admins, no support, items gettin deleted cause some noob whines on forum.
    says by a guy who posted similar ss to mine, even tho none asked for it

Beholdlove

I read enough in this topic to be sure that i will never ever download this server lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    says by a guy who posted similar ss to mine, even tho none asked for it
    Link to the post in this thread containing a SS posted by me pls, cannot seem to find it.

The only SS I remember me posting was in the KRKO topic, to hold back ur ego a bit. Someone had to put u back with both feet on the ground, selfdeclaredprokid. Even if someone asked for it now, doesn't take away the fact that u have a huge ego and always have to brag. (like the ss topic u made on krko, and I'm sure no1 asked for them either overthere).
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-14-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast