Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 126

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rising4chaos No you are wrong. Revelation got +8 uniques and +31 rebirth armors.... Revelation was here bofore ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Mental_Anguish
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rising4chaos View Post
    No you are wrong. Revelation got +8 uniques and +31 rebirth armors....

    Revelation was here bofore the full wipe server and it was already the best clan. This clan have a very good orgnanisation and manage to take BF / Isi / FF / Felankor / CSW / etc...
    Don't be jealous. Try to do the same.
    Also the clan is sharing all drops with all the members so the average stuff for a member of Revelation is like 1 ring and 1 belt.
    Armors have been farmed by clannies themselves.

    Looks like someone got mad because he can't drop stand of others. If you cant kill dread mares to get excetpionnal weapons, too bad for you

    Instead of talking all this bullshits, you should try to improve yourself.


    In game name ?
    1st of ALL, speak english "can't stand drop stand of others", wtf does that mean.

    2nd it is not the gear, that pushed us out, it is the hacks, and lack of an online GM to do anything about it. Not that he probably would have.

    I don't have SS, and I don't need them. I have played this game for 6 years, and I know hacks when I see them. Mages spamming blink, priests spamming 60+ skills from all 3 skillsets(buff. heal, debuff) I'm pretty sure I even saw warriors tping on other melees in cz. I know they have descend, but it wasn't that, these guys we're coming literally from nowhere, like mages using the blink skill.

    So keep your little server full of noobs with uber gear, and hacks. I don't have to like it, its a "Private" server. So the next time you feel the need to try to defend that peice of shit, shut your mouth when you're talking to me, kk?

  2. #17
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    i belive the guy rising stinks!

  3. #18
    7Uper
    Guest

    Default

    Messor stfu u dont even play go play ur other failed server only probly because u good over there because of noob player

    Mental_Anguish the only thing failed at rising is u. u got owned get over it man

    this is my prove u fail
    spammable blink r u fking kidding? blink can tp on any player in u party and it cooldown of like 50 sec ur just another guy who think he is the shit that be owned the clan u got own from can be owned if u work in team u probly went solo and got u ass owned the only ppl that talk shit about rising is the ones that failed at it because thats where all the best players play and the other ppl that talk shit about it is p server owners cause they jealous of it they say donate any item when every server u can donate for a limited wep or armor it is desperate stuff.

    rising has the most players the best players if u dont fit in they leave and do shits like this its embarrassing i was a ok player in rising joined a clan and went vent and learned how to pk better in a team which is something the failures r lacking that talk shit

    /rant over
    Last edited by 7Uper; 12-16-2009 at 11:06 AM.

  4. #19
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    after playing a month or less in rising4chaos... already quit (with whole clan)

    all i have to say about R4C is that its a donator's server.... pk and war was always 1 sided
    pk suck due to overpowered donators and war suck due to unbalanced nations... other than that... it was a pretty fun server to play at...

    good luck

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Revelation? If I remember correctly that's a clan name led by Tsunami, if that is so... no you guys aren't great farmers or does he run a good clan, just great babashoppers and usually gets help from the admins due to how much he babashops. I don't play rising, but I know for a fact if it is run by him that this is how it is.

  6. #21
    rising4chaos
    Guest

    Default

    Yes like you said you dont play the server so dont come here and talk bullshits.

    Rising4Chaos admins helping players and give away items ? lolz yea sure you never played here...

    Oups this topic looks like more like another "Revelation make me cry" topic.... guys seriously, ask yourself why you hate this clan and why you are complaining about items and shits... maybe its because you sux and you are too noob to accomplished what revelation did...

    About donations, since the last full wipe... players will not spend as much money as before... Also, there are a lot more donators in human side at the moment....

    Sure, if you cant fight good players, go play a server like PerseusKO to kill all the noobs... and have fun xD


    You want to know if the server is good or not ? Go try it....
    There is a reason why its the more populated private server...


    Ohm and btw, no im not an admin

  7. #22
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    Messor stfu u dont even play go play ur other failed server only probly because u good over there because of noob player

    Mental_Anguish the only thing failed at rising is u. u got owned get over it man

    this is my prove u fail
    spammable blink r u fking kidding? blink can tp on any player in u party and it cooldown of like 50 sec ur just another guy who think he is the shit that be owned the clan u got own from can be owned if u work in team u probly went solo and got u ass owned the only ppl that talk shit about rising is the ones that failed at it because thats where all the best players play and the other ppl that talk shit about it is p server owners cause they jealous of it they say donate any item when every server u can donate for a limited wep or armor it is desperate stuff.

    rising has the most players the best players if u dont fit in they leave and do shits like this its embarrassing i was a ok player in rising joined a clan and went vent and learned how to pk better in a team which is something the failures r lacking that talk shit

    /rant over
    You're probably one of the corrupt guys. You seem like a fun guy too bad you arent...

  8. #23
    Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    edana / netherlands
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    i played this server about 6 months ago and back then i didnt see any cheaters or tbl'ers. but yeah i did notice the donators.

  9. #24
    koolio
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    organisation?

    When I played when the wipe just came out...
    You guys couldn't win war, couldn't take BF, and couldn't take Felankor, and couldn't take FF (never even seen you guys there)

    The only way you guys could even win the CSW and ISI was because you had 52 members lolz



    Let's face it, that's the only thing why you guys are the "top" clan is because you have numbers, not skillz nor organisation, specially now every good clan on rising left lolz
    Have fun on this server alone revelation ^_^
    Get ur sources right before u say 52 members lol. CSW we barely had 3 parties. Love the haters that got owned and now just make up BS

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Revelation are probably the biggest bunch of noobs ive seen call themselves a clan, apart from a few members which are actually GG. Even if they did have those items, which I doubt they do, they still couldnt win war or even dominate in cz without 2 parties to our 1.
    Oh yeah? What clan are you from? And yes, you are probably the war expert now right?

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Revelation? If I remember correctly that's a clan name led by Tsunami, if that is so... no you guys aren't great farmers or does he run a good clan, just great babashoppers and usually gets help from the admins due to how much he babashops. I don't play rising, but I know for a fact if it is run by him that this is how it is.
    Stop hallucinating. We don't like the GM's much and they hate many of our members .

    Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    i played this server about 6 months ago and back then i didnt see any cheaters or tbl'ers. but yeah i did notice the donators.
    There are barely any donators on the server after the wipe. Which was about one month ago.


    This is to BBJohn AKA Mental_Anguish:

    You got mad that we owned you in Bifrost and made the same post on rising forum lol. You can't take the fact that we owned u with one party when there was so many humans . BTW we have 16/3s and +8 items mostly.

  10. #25
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    This thread has my personal seal of approval.

  11. #26
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    As stated, I played rising, lost a full shell set +8, dual rocs' +0, avedon +8 and personal +8 (Personal was only thing I donated for) This was all after wipe. I don't know what happened but even for my personal they responded with "We are not responsible for in0game losses"
    Revelation does suck, my clan used to rape em (5inches) We quit, server sucks, corruption and bugs. Only reason why they so good is what has been stated above, they donate a LOT so they will never get banned and will always have the upper hand in arguments. Get a good party and they're done for though.

  12. #27
    TwiZted
    Guest

    Default

    hehe i love the ppl who rage quit the server cuz they got pwned by us and cudnt keep up wid our progress

  13. #28
    koolio
    Guest

    Default

    look below
    Last edited by koolio; 12-16-2009 at 10:38 PM.

  14. #29
    koolio
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    As stated, I played rising, lost a full shell set +8, dual rocs' +0, avedon +8 and personal +8 (Personal was only thing I donated for) This was all after wipe. I don't know what happened but even for my personal they responded with "We are not responsible for in0game losses"
    Revelation does suck, my clan used to rape em (5inches) We quit, server sucks, corruption and bugs. Only reason why they so good is what has been stated above, they donate a LOT so they will never get banned and will always have the upper hand in arguments. Get a good party and they're done for though.
    5inch u forgot to mention how ur leader was using tbls lol. I say that because two archers on him along with other melees and his heals/debufs never got canceled. He is very lucky my good computer is not functioning atm or I would have frapsed it. And how he scammed the clan drops when he left! I know this because I know the person he traded all his items to. And from what I remember u guys always just ran and ganked one person when they were alone. And also how ur clan whined about acid pots even though u were the ones to abuse it first lol. Funniest post ever seen.

    You're so full of crap.

    Donate a lot? I know only two people that donated after the wipe that's in clan. Compared to people that were in 5 inches that donated for exceptional armors right after the wipe. You had more donators in ur clan than us lol.

    Forgot to add this. We have the upper hand in arguments because u guys don't know what ur talking about and blame us for shit that we didn't do lol.

    I guess we made another person cry.

    Well no more posts on here since I only see people that lie a lot.

    But the only thing I agree about is that the GM's are ignorant. Doesn't stop us from playing a good server.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiZted View Post
    hehe i love the ppl who rage quit the server cuz they got pwned by us and cudnt keep up wid our progress

    Sad jup revelation pwned some guys... due to their items. But u forgot how "leet" revelation was on the 62 rising server called rhea? Non of them could pk, maybe deliciouscookie and tsunami but that was about it... Hmmm maybe they sucked at rhea cause they didn't have the leet gear from main serv that they donated for?

    <3 how ignorant you are.

    Ps, i think the rising topic should be locked to protect the ko4life users. It's clear that the ko4life community had bad experience with this $$ server, only revelation clan and the admin are trying to convince us otherwise...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •