Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by koolio 5inch u forgot to mention how ur leader was using tbls lol. I say that because ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolio View Post
    5inch u forgot to mention how ur leader was using tbls lol. I say that because two archers on him along with other melees and his heals/debufs never got canceled. He is very lucky my good computer is not functioning atm or I would have frapsed it. And how he scammed the clan drops when he left! I know this because I know the person he traded all his items to. And from what I remember u guys always just ran and ganked one person when they were alone. And also how ur clan whined about acid pots even though u were the ones to abuse it first lol. Funniest post ever seen.

    You're so full of crap.

    Donate a lot? I know only two people that donated after the wipe that's in clan. Compared to people that were in 5 inches that donated for exceptional armors right after the wipe. You had more donators in ur clan than us lol.

    Forgot to add this. We have the upper hand in arguments because u guys don't know what ur talking about and blame us for shit that we didn't do lol.

    I guess we made another person cry.

    Well no more posts on here since I only see people that lie a lot.

    But the only thing I agree about is that the GM's are ignorant. Doesn't stop us from playing a good server.

    Never defended my leader, don't care if he was using tbl's. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I know our clan didn't. Only people you make cry are your parents, wives and children taking so much money to donate onto a game. Donating some is good but you all donate way to much, oh yeah thats right only 2 people donated silly me, *Fix* you get free shit from martin or rising, much better. We didn't gank, we had teamwork, other than you guys who chased us and got seaparated / raped.
    You don't have the upper hand idiot, your wallet does.

    Who was whining about acid pots? We know about repair hammers moron.

  2. #47
    TwiZted
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Never defended my leader, don't care if he was using tbl's. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I know our clan didn't. Only people you make cry are your parents, wives and children taking so much money to donate onto a game. Donating some is good but you all donate way to much, oh yeah thats right only 2 people donated silly me, *Fix* you get free shit from martin or rising, much better. We didn't gank, we had teamwork, other than you guys who chased us and got seaparated / raped.
    You don't have the upper hand idiot, your wallet does.

    Who was whining about acid pots? We know about repair hammers moron.
    wow u ppl get dumber and dumber wid every passing day ... why the fk wud a private server owner give us free stuff (that too rising who we all know is a money hungry bitch)? r u fkin retarded ?

  3. #48
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    No need to argue..
    Most of the privateservers out there is corrupt in some way.
    I have no doubt that Revelation has gotten gm/admin help, it happens.
    So what can other players do about it, get a larger group and gang em.

  4. #49
    koolio
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    No need to argue..
    Most of the privateservers out there is corrupt in some way.
    I have no doubt that Revelation has gotten gm/admin help, it happens.
    So what can other players do about it, get a larger group and gang em.

    I was trying so hard not to post back here lol. Twizted knows.

    This forum is full of geniuses.

    Not to flame you but how can u be so sure that we got help? Especially when the person that made this post is a total retard when he first made a post about how well we are organized and then just because he got raped by us in Bifrost he decided to quit and talk all this bullshit. He is probably bullshitting about the donation he made lol. If you submit a ticket they respond to you within like 1-5 hours. Think before you speak.

    P.S. We aren't the only big clan on the server either.

  5. #50
    14K
    14K is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    R4C sucks,the anvil rates is fuking lower than usko.....pk is unbalanced same as war so idc why would anyone play this server

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    rhea was the best thing in rising
    was pking duo with my brother and owning easly
    if rising will reopen rhea . ill be there for sure other then that titan sux

    what was your name in rhea? ;-)

  7. #52
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiZted View Post
    wow u ppl get dumber and dumber wid every passing day ... why the fk wud a private server owner give us free stuff (that too rising who we all know is a money hungry bitch)? r u fkin retarded ?
    As I said, you already spent so much I guess he doesn't even care.

  8. #53
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    i was on gobgob and he is on boobo
    i had n00b items
    but we still did great and enjoyed there

  9. #54
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Rhea was nice server,was big failed when they closed it!
    At new server,was fun at began then all gg ppl quit and now there r bunch of noobs running in bowl.
    Servers sux honestly.When agrostars and my clan(SG) quit server pk died.
    And about Reve,i dunno why u guys calls urself so pro ?
    Having 50+ ppl active and doing all bosses,taking all items and make adventage over the others is pro ?And then come and claiming u raped some1 in BF?I bet those guys didnt have shell7 set and u owned them,how childish...But w/e if u r big in ur eyes then so it be...
    U should try pk on pk servers and owned there...

  10. #55
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mental_Anguish View Post
    Last post I'm gonna make on this, we had our "new" clan up to #12 on the server in less than 10 days, and we we're not long from from easily getting top 10. All of us that came from Diez, for that short time are more than capable of pking. From what I saw on Rising, more than 1/2 of the players have no idea what "combo" even means.

    The mage skill blink although it has a 50 sec burndown, was being used every 5 secs or more often, by these Revelation mages. We would have them almost dead, they town, and come back every 5-8 secs, with only 1 mage in party.

    At least 1 priest in that clan was using some skill hax, spamming lvl60 skills from all 3 skill tabs(heal, duff, buff) when that is not supposed to be possible.

    Most of the rogues in that clan had the uncanny ability to town(not getting tped, that has a diff. animation) every single time they redballed. Again, not possible.

    The skill set in that game really favors mages and rogues anyway, but thats not the problem. It is the "overuse" of the skills, when it shouldn't be possible is the problem. I.E. hax/tbl edit/etc.

    Forget your uber gear, it won't help you in a 1v1, but most of you won't fight 1v1. The ones that did, fell over, because we do know how to pk. With no uniques, and no DD, we we're winning most 1v1, we we're in, it all came down to the rogue stun skill.

    I could care less about Rising, I am simply stating the truth, there are hackers, and the support staff is very reminiscentof k2, they are nonexistent most of the time.

    Revelation wouldn't stand a chance in any REAL server, so that why you play there, I get it. But again, I don't care about that either.

    I'm just looking for a relatively clean server to play on, and Rising is NOT it.

    All private servers seem to lag just a bit, but USKO is lagging like hell since this last expansion, and there are still 5 million kopxers.

    Rest assured, me and the people I brought over from Diez, are not noobs by any stretch of the imagination. Most of us have played on Diez for between 5 -7 years.

    And finally Felix, yes, I do tend to gripe about the things that bug me, but, I'm only voicing the same things that other people are dealing with too. We're all in this together, and I refuse to be in it with hackers, like on Rising.

    I will keep looking for a decent private server, likely I won't find 1. Whe nthe time comes, I guess, I will just have to quit........... Peace out
    I got news for you mate , half of Tormentros in Diez are playing RisingKO , before the wipe in clan Hospital and now after the wipe in clan DayDreamers , so talking big like you are from Diez and we dont know how to combo doesnt work at all .
    All you say about Revelation is bullshit , about GM favours and stuff , there are no GM's online at all .
    Half of Revelations are assholes and thats true , but thats just about it , somethimes i wonder how is pousuble so much retards and idiots can be combined whit some GG's to exist in so big numbers for so long time , but i guess its pousuble .

    As i sad before , that the best server you can get so far , find me better one and we can speak again .

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default

    anibal check ur pm pls. sorry i know this post is off topic.

  12. #57
    Senior Member ilovemygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    337

    Default

    they r so stupid.. if u beat martin on vs he ll ban O.o

    waste of time

  13. #58
    koolio
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    As I said, you already spent so much I guess he doesn't even care.
    As said above you sound dumb every time u talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Rhea was nice server,was big failed when they closed it!
    At new server,was fun at began then all gg ppl quit and now there r bunch of noobs running in bowl.
    Servers sux honestly.When agrostars and my clan(SG) quit server pk died.
    And about Reve,i dunno why u guys calls urself so pro ?
    Having 50+ ppl active and doing all bosses,taking all items and make adventage over the others is pro ?And then come and claiming u raped some1 in BF?I bet those guys didnt have shell7 set and u owned them,how childish...But w/e if u r big in ur eyes then so it be...
    U should try pk on pk servers and owned there...
    We didn't come here to brag. I just said he got mad because we kept raiding them in BF and started making up all this bullshit. So before you start acting all cool think before you speak. Oh and we don't have 50+ active member


    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    I got news for you mate , half of Tormentros in Diez are playing RisingKO , before the wipe in clan Hospital and now after the wipe in clan DayDreamers , so talking big like you are from Diez and we dont know how to combo doesnt work at all .
    All you say about Revelation is bullshit , about GM favours and stuff , there are no GM's online at all .
    Half of Revelations are assholes and thats true , but thats just about it , somethimes i wonder how is pousuble so much retards and idiots can be combined whit some GG's to exist in so big numbers for so long time , but i guess its pousuble .

    As i sad before , that the best server you can get so far , find me better one and we can speak again .
    Same goes for bananapancakes But it's okay I'm not gonna hold personal grudges . BTW couple of ur ex members got banned for cheating.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    I played on Rising, didn't realise any edit characters except few uber-donators without any skills. Revelation was a decent clan, but they only had few skilled players. In my opinion Sapientes and Aggrostarz had better players.

  15. #60
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    yeah shame to say it, but its a pretty gay server. the only english speaking clans are lead by Bulgarian wankers, who cant speak frigin english, so its no better then usko...

    other then that, more then 1/2 the server either has uber gear from gm's or TBL hacks.

    thought it was a good server. but it surely aint.

    Will have to wait for SNOXD's server to become public now. or the Ko4life one.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •