Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by koolio As said above you sound dumb every time u talk. We didn't come here to brag. ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by koolio View Post
    As said above you sound dumb every time u talk.

We didn't come here to brag. I just said he got mad because we kept raiding them in BF and started making up all this bullshit. So before you start acting all cool think before you speak. Oh and we don't have 50+ active member

Same goes for bananapancakes But it's okay I'm not gonna hold personal grudges . BTW couple of ur ex members got banned for cheating.
    if you are refering to Justa, Tu , Jeani , Selene those ware Revelation members after the wipe , maybe there is a reason why they didnt join DD's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzac View Post
    yeah shame to say it, but its a pretty gay server. the only english speaking clans are lead by Bulgarian wankers, who cant speak frigin english, so its no better then usko...

other then that, more then 1/2 the server either has uber gear from gm's or TBL hacks.

thought it was a good server. but it surely aint.

Will have to wait for SNOXD's server to become public now. or the Ko4life one.
    hahaha , get your facts straight , or define for which Bulgarian clan are you talking about , there are 3 clans , If you talk about DayDreamers then you are full of shit , those so called "Bulgarian wankers" ware the core of Diez Tormentros and they are way more skilled than you will ever be , and all of them speak english . I cant speak for the other Bulgarian clans couse i dont have any idea how they run things .

Also about the donator stuff , the so called Donators are so few in numbers , and you can compete whit every one of them , couse as mentioned above a guy who donate for uber items moust likely sux in skills .

All the flamers here are from spoiled kiddos who cant compete whit an organized clans.

One word SNOXD server will go public , but some people allready found a way to screw it up , i wont tell more , but if this bug wont be fixed when the game is releaced you will see how things can ge fuked up .

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    hahaha , get your facts straight , or define for which Bulgarian clan are you talking about , there are 3 clans , If you talk about DayDreamers then you are full of shit , those so called "Bulgarian wankers" ware the core of Diez Tormentros and they are way more skilled than you will ever be , and all of them speak english . I cant speak for the other Bulgarian clans couse i dont have any idea how they run things .

Also about the donator stuff , the so called Donators are so few in numbers , and you can compete whit every one of them , couse as mentioned above a guy who donate for uber items moust likely sux in skills .

All the flamers here are from spoiled kiddos who cant compete whit an organized clans.

One word SNOXD server will go public , but some people allready found a way to screw it up , i wont tell more , but if this bug wont be fixed when the game is releaced you will see how things can ge fuked up .
    my comments were not meant to inflame anyone, just stating facts of the server, and why many of us no longer play on that server.

The Bulgarians I speak of, cant speak English, and a good majority of the server is Bulgarian, and i'm not Bulgarian nor can I speak it, hence my issue

as your issue with you being a better player then me, this remains to be seen. but hey, you win, good for you...

BBjohn is right, the server is now over run by TBL hackers, and or nubs
    & I personally dont want to assioate with such people. nor do I have any time for people that cant speak english, id prefer to play with people that do.

I will say Ko4Ever is the shit, its a WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better server. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Anzac View Post
    my comments were not meant to inflame anyone,
    Lol to that , you called us "Bulgarian wankers" and you are not flaming us , aight aight haha .
    And i will say it again , dont refer the people as group but as individuals , or maybe you are so simple minded that you cant see the differance between 1 person and a country ? LOL .
    My clan and me speak english and we are english clan , if you have a problem whit someone from Bulgaria i dont care , btw i just took the efford of counting the bulgarian people in R4C so i can state you some facts not some "simple talk" there are 21 bulgarian people in R4C at the moment separated in 2 clans ,1 human and 1 orc , and if you think that those 21 people run the server then you are clearly a retard .

As for the server itself it have issues and its doomed to fail , but whit the 200-300 people online for wars its far from over .
    Point me better popilated server !

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

not getting into a flaming war with you or Bulgaria.

THE SERVER IS SHIT - STAY AWAY

done and done

To be honest the problem is not Revelation clan and their items because i always had fun fighting them , the MAIN problem are the admin , who are acting like USKO
    They almost never logg in vent , and if they logg , they just block their pms
    Also all i donated was 5 pound , which is nothing compared to what others donated , i sent 3 tickets to get donator status in forum , which never happened.
    Also with those 5 pound , i wanted to change my Barbarrier to female warrior , so i bought a gender change in PUS , but i was only miniwarrior , and when i sent a ticket , i got an answer like this : from barbarrier to mini warrior to female warrior ( mean pay 5 pound more for it )
    Then i sent another ticket , with the DESCRIPTION of the item i bought , which clearly says that it change the sex of the character and i gave them also the definition of gender took from wikipedia
    And what was their answer ? yes but this is only for orc side ..... when i bought this item from pus and i read the description , it doesnt say like , its only for orc side or something like this...

So yes , all they want is ur money , the rest , they dont really care , too bad , if they had different admin , this server will be much better

Hmm and for people who say that revelation is unbannable , check ban section and u will see 2 guys from rev askin for unban out of 3 requests..

koolio

if you are refering to Justa, Tu , Jeani , Selene those ware Revelation members after the wipe , maybe there is a reason why they didnt join DD's ?

that made me wonder if they cheated while they were in bananapancakes and elegance as well.

I was shocked, Revelation is not as bad as I made it out to be, I apologize for what I have said, truly this is a regular clan with regular people, very different than what most people have said. Change of heart came from what a friend who's clanned told me.

speedkill

no shit sherlock, the server went into closed beta. the players who got accepted into it, were assumed to be trustable. A few players turned out NOT to be trustable, they got banned. Perhaps, just maybe... it's because the anticheat has not been implemented yet? I'll assure you that snoxdko will be the safest & most secure server out there.

hahah revelation a bunch of cheaters. they sucked in chaos. THat mexican clan was rolling them when i played there. with Kenpachi

CaribouLou

i was in rev and was vent admin. i used to listen seCretly to thesE guys trading tbls and helping others setup pedal keyboard. lol there is more about tsunami but dun wanna make flame. stay away from the server.

Most of the private servers suck.

There's slow XP with bad items, private is all about getting to high lvl fast and then PK with normal items, not some kind of +10's...
    or
    fast xp with good items, in 1vs1 takes killing each other more than 5 minutes

And then there's those guys, who have bought items from GM's, such as dual HB's, chitin shield +8, etc etc...

Rising4Chaos is like the last sentence.

well i played it for 6 months till they did a whipe and i lost every think that why i stop

Graphic Designer Senior Member

Revelation is a form, a book, an example how to play KNIGHT ONLINE, I know you are mad, but you showed what a bastard you are! I've FACTS for everything I speak. Revelation won against every enemy (Clan or mob), if you killed a Revelation member with one full party, please don't make here scenes you owned Revelation clan kid. You are far away from this clan.

R4C and Revelation were like a wolf and a sheep in one room. Martin banned many Revelation members because he got mad too, Revelation made many clans leave the server, because they had no balls, but they have a hole between them to come and post here shit.

There is a secret of Revelation (the system) in their forums, they now exactly what they are doing. Nobody can touch them.

Don't post useless words, show facts!

P.S. PerfectChoice (1/2 of Revelation) made some people cry after the wipe, now please don't hide your tears but say YES I lost against them, we got everything after wipe including Advanced Bosses, CSW, wars, etc.

Again, I've facts, without them don't reply here noob.

Sorry for flaming again, but I can't believe how poeple can talk shit about anything they even don't know what it is.

i alsoo know for a fact that after the wipe there was a clan called SapientesGladio who owned the shit out of Revelation first on rhea and when it became 1 server few of us left but Revelation still got pwned and after we quit they took over again sow Nah don't act like Revelation is a book they'r pk organisation and vses sux i owned every single 1 of them on flicker in the old days.