Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 126

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awesomebumpever...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Awesomebumpever

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    119

    Default

    This server is just a piece of shit. As soon you start to get geared, the server start from 0 again. If you donated, you've been screwd. Moreover pus prices are just insane. Just do never play that shit.

    ~Tears4Fears

  3. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guibux View Post
    This server is just a piece of shit. As soon you start to get geared, the server start from 0 again. If you donated, you've been screwd. Moreover pus prices are just insane. Just do never play that shit.

    ~Tears4Fears
    How do you mean it starts again from 0?!? Rising4Chaos hasn't wiped for year now and there are still people playing...Pus prices are insane because they didn't want to make a server for donators lol
    Stop talking stupid things about R4C its the best server till now imho (I guess NoDramaKo will be better)
    i used to play there for like 3-4 months and it was great.I wouldn't suggest anyone to start playing on R4C now since the server is old for a year and there are lots of people with+9weps and +3 uniques...

  4. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rising4chaos View Post
    No you are wrong. Revelation got +8 uniques and +31 rebirth armors....

    Revelation was here bofore the full wipe server and it was already the best clan. This clan have a very good orgnanisation and manage to take BF / Isi / FF / Felankor / CSW / etc...
    Don't be jealous. Try to do the same.
    Also the clan is sharing all drops with all the members so the average stuff for a member of Revelation is like 1 ring and 1 belt.
    Armors have been farmed by clannies themselves.

    Looks like someone got mad because he can't drop stand of others. If you cant kill dread mares to get excetpionnal weapons, too bad for you

    Instead of talking all this bullshits, you should try to improve yourself.


    In game name ?
    Im sorry, but they had 2x better items than anyone else ( especially Tsunami ), even after a couple of weeks after the wipe, so dont gimme the shit about them being here from the start. Half of them donated a shit load, and then the other half just kept suddenly getting iron sets and rols+0/1 out of nowhere, and that sexy armour.

  5. #80
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    i alsoo know for a fact that after the wipe there was a clan called SapientesGladio who owned the shit out of Revelation first on rhea and when it became 1 server few of us left but Revelation still got pwned and after we quit they took over again sow Nah don't act like Revelation is a book they'r pk organisation and vses sux i owned every single 1 of them on flicker in the old days.
    Sapientes disbanded and the members went to other clans, after some time they left the server, because they couldn't took even 1 FF boss.
    P.S. With facts I mean you have to post any SS / Video for that you are talking about. Any SS of you in versus, just not the one after wipe, full exc again +7's/ +8's isn't a VS.

  6. #81
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Im sorry, but they had 2x better items than anyone else ( especially Tsunami ), even after a couple of weeks after the wipe, so dont gimme the shit about them being here from the start. Half of them donated a shit load, and then the other half just kept suddenly getting iron sets and rols+0/1 out of nowhere, and that sexy armour.
    You made me laugh (thank you), I don't know how can you type these symbols to write this shit. "They have gear...", sure they do, after they play like lions. And this is why nobody can defeat them. They played R4C from the first day after the wipe, here:


    Revelation taking first BF bossess, everyone on +7' - +8's and not on donator items.



    Here we took Isiloon with 2 parties, with low gear, and not 32+ ppl as some idiots said.

    You can see each of us don't have even high class items +8! Except PhoenixMoonFire, and hes just healing, not attacking!

    P.S. Tsunami is a non-donator, 98% of our clan are non-donators, so pls shut the fuck up! This is what I am trying to tell you, there is no match for them, they got Donator items for a short time of period after the wipe by trading our farmed items, so I am sorry you lost your time writting lies.

    Revelation!
    PerfectChoice!

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    You made me laugh (thank you), I don't know how can you type these symbols to write this shit. "They have gear...", sure they do, after they play like lions. And this is why nobody can defeat them. They played R4C from the first day after the wipe, here:


    Revelation taking first BF bossess, everyone on +7' - +8's and not on donator items.



    Here we took Isiloon with 2 parties, with low gear, and not 32+ ppl as some idiots said.

    You can see each of us don't have even high class items +8! Except PhoenixMoonFire, and hes just healing, not attacking!

    P.S. Tsunami is a non-donator, 98% of our clan are non-donators, so pls shut the fuck up! This is what I am trying to tell you, there is no match for them, they got Donator items for a short time of period after the wipe by trading our farmed items, so I am sorry you lost your time writting lies.

    Revelation!
    PerfectChoice!
    Wait, you said no one could beat you? You got rolled by the clan I was in many times, and after you got rolled you did the same thing everytime, you brought another party to cz to beat us. It was so pathetic, but it was also really fun. How you would have 3-4 mages or priests in a party and still got rolled, lol.


    And the only reason you could kill the bosses was because they made them so you needed 20-30 people to kill the damn things, and tsu just added anyone who asked to join.

  8. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, From Palestine
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Revelation is a gg clan.. they are active and organized.. but R4C was a good server before wipe and before they started making the game useless when they made +9 items donatable and overpowerd armors donatable and they only helped donaters

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Flicker killing anyone in CZ?

    HAHHAHA, oh that made me laugh. You had full donator gear and probably the ebst items as warrior on the server and yet you still failed against everyone. lol

    Revelation did suck on Rhea and the real one, aggrostarz or saptienes were equal in ruling the server,without mass outnumbering and outgearing they couldn't do shit like before the wipe. But it was just a money hungry server so we left early (super strong bosses, low drop rates).

  10. #85
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Wait, you said no one could beat you? You got rolled by the clan I was in many times, and after you got rolled you did the same thing everytime, you brought another party to cz to beat us. It was so pathetic, but it was also really fun. How you would have 3-4 mages or priests in a party and still got rolled, lol.


    And the only reason you could kill the bosses was because they made them so you needed 20-30 people to kill the damn things, and tsu just added anyone who asked to join.
    LOL, c'mon post a FUCKING ss!!! Just one.

    1 that you've beat us with similar party and the 2nd one that we've killed bosses with random ppl and with more then 2 pt's!

  11. #86
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    LOL, c'mon post a FUCKING ss!!! Just one.

    1 that you've beat us with similar party and the 2nd one that we've killed bosses with random ppl and with more then 2 pt's!
    Before 4 months we killed Goddess with 6 ppl, I've again facts. Let's see yours...

  12. #87
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Flicker killing anyone in CZ?

    HAHHAHA, oh that made me laugh. You had full donator gear and probably the ebst items as warrior on the server and yet you still failed against everyone. lol

    Revelation did suck on Rhea and the real one, aggrostarz or saptienes were equal in ruling the server,without mass outnumbering and outgearing they couldn't do shit like before the wipe. But it was just a money hungry server so we left early (super strong bosses, low drop rates).
    C'mon you merged your clan, disbanded, remade, etc. And in the end you left, don't go in the same position as flicker the noob. Many people of Revelation left after wipe, we were not even the 1/2 of Revelation. We had 3 Revelation clans (3 divisions), after wipe we had only one clan, maybe in the start 1 and half, and we made people crying on forums: "1 pc pt = 5-6 other clans party", people kept even a conversation in moradon to split again pc in two parts.

    About bosses:
    We didn't stop...
    That's called PRO!

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    C'mon you merged your clan, disbanded, remade, etc. And in the end you left, don't go in the same position as flicker the noob. Many people of Revelation left after wipe, we were not even the 1/2 of Revelation. We had 3 Revelation clans (3 divisions), after wipe we had only one clan, maybe in the start 1 and half
    Merged with who? we've always had a small clan to do things with. We didn't even had an ally.

    And exactly my point. Revelation only owned rising afterwards (when 2-3 top clans left lol) with pure outnumbering. Every normal clan had around 20-30 members and you want 1,5 full clans to make a chance on item farming? .

    But anyway, it was a fail server that resolved around money (just see the boss buffs) and it still is.

  14. #89
    Graphic Designer Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Merged with who? we've always had a small clan to do things with. We didn't even had an ally.

    And exactly my point. Revelation only owned rising afterwards (when 2-3 top clans left lol) with pure outnumbering. Every normal clan had around 20-30 members and you want 1,5 full clans to make a chance on item farming? .

    But anyway, it was a fail server that resolved around money (just see the boss buffs) and it still is.
    We killed many times bossess with 5-6 poeple on, but to make it faster, because it was really a boring thing for everyone in clan, we took more than 1 pt, but it was rare after the wipe. And before we had always more than 7 members for a boss, but not all clan members lol, maybe 2 parties.

    I had a lot of topics like this, you've great clan you can level up fast, you can get items fast, etc., etc.. But nothing is true! I leveled up my characters (two) alone, excpet 2 levels (78 and 79) I got from FallenAngel (TinyDevil), nothing else! Items also by ourselfs!

    I don't wanna bump this topic anymore, so I am done here.

  15. #90
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    Sapientes disbanded and the members went to other clans, after some time they left the server, because they couldn't took even 1 FF boss.
    P.S. With facts I mean you have to post any SS / Video for that you are talking about. Any SS of you in versus, just not the one after wipe, full exc again +7's/ +8's isn't a VS.
    we killed Drakis medic in Titan before u guys touched any FF bosses so bb.. also tsu not donator? bwhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha hah.. u made my friggin day.. tsu is a nice guy overall but damm he rly knows how to waste money on KO

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •