Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 who say flicker is noob didnt play with him... Flicker was rogue on rhea,no1 could kill him on VS,not ...
Page: 7

Any1 who say flicker is noob didnt play with him...
    Flicker was rogue on rhea,no1 could kill him on VS,not even babashoped warrior named king.
    Then he started as warrior on rising,he didnt play warrior before that.After month or 2,he managed to kill all in VS,including all revelations guys,with tsunami nad ,y good friend untildie.
    If u wanna know,they got better items then him,that is a fact.
    Revelation good really good organization,that is no doubt in it.They have some really good pkers,like blah,untildie and tsunami,but TBH they got alot of noobs.
    I remember that i logged friends warrior who didnt have any good item and i owned 2 warriors from revelation,i couldnt believe in that.
    Also,some pt VS pt was terrible for them...
    I was in SG on both servers,but same goes for SG and agros,those clans r really good pking clans,but they get bored fast and quit

Graphic Designer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    we killed Drakis medic in Titan before u guys touched any FF bosses so bb.. also tsu not donator? bwhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha hah.. u made my friggin day.. tsu is a nice guy overall but damm he rly knows how to waste money on KO
    You don't know anything, noob.

Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    You don't know anything, noob.
    very adult, very revelation

Any1 who say flicker is noob didnt play with him...
    Flicker was rogue on rhea,no1 could kill him on VS,not even babashoped warrior named king.
    Then he started as warrior on rising,he didnt play warrior before that.After month or 2,he managed to kill all in VS,including all revelations guys,with tsunami nad ,y good friend untildie.
    About UntilIDie, I am sorry but I don't believe that, he was and is the best warrior in R4C, show me any SS that shows clearly the victory against UntilIDie.
    Watch this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhb7iPUU0g[/ame]

If u wanna know,they got better items then him,that is a fact.
    Revelation good really good organization,that is no doubt in it.They have some really good pkers,like blah,untildie and tsunami,but TBH they got alot of noobs.
    I remember that i logged friends warrior who didnt have any good item and i owned 2 warriors from revelation,i couldnt believe in that.
    We say in germany about those ways of wins, ABSTAUB. I can say too I killed Kenpachi, r3pTiLe, w4z, Sinnie, and it's true I did, but with the help of others, I just gave the last hit. But in VS I don't have a chance against them.

Also,some pt VS pt was terrible for them...
    I was in SG on both servers,but same goes for SG and agros,those clans r really good pking clans,but they get bored fast and quit
    I just know that they cried every week on R4C forums, revelation, revelation, revelation...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    very adult, very revelation
    He personally never did it.

i dont get the ego of the ppl who are in revelation rofl.. srsly no1 ever ''cryed'' about revelation cept random ppl.. want me to go look for topics when u guys cry about us ey? and about pk.. it always was u guys having 2 mages 3 priest in 1 party and 1 priest fully donated 1 mage fully donated and u still kept loosing.

P.S not saying we beat u every time but we did beat u over half of the times we vsed u guys but we were with less items i played with +6 +7 shells +8 glave for a long while in titan so that u know.

P.S #2
    ''Kallop and tobol use loothack'' <3

People still arguing about R4C, oh boy... I think it has made clear already that it's not worth putting your effort in this server due to very poor communication between admins and the rest of the community. Not to mention the fact that you can lose everything in a blink of an eye without any warnings whatsoever.
    The video you posted about Untilidie, well, based on that video I can name numerous of my friends who play warrior as good as he does or better. I Cannot see anything special in there, especially in his combo. Oh, and flicker did beat him.
    You, Revelation, should learn how to respect others. Everything what you have been talking about is how good you are and blah blah. Get out from your ego shells and I promise people will stop bitching about you. Right now you just make yourself look like bunch of douche bags, no offence.

sad how hard you guys are going over a private server..

Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    People still arguing about R4C, oh boy... I think it has made clear already that it's not worth putting your effort in this server due to very poor communication between admins and the rest of the community. Not to mention the fact that you can lose everything in a blink of an eye without any warnings whatsoever.
    The video you posted about Untilidie, well, based on that video I can name numerous of my friends who play warrior as good as he does or better. I Cannot see anything special in there, especially in his combo. Oh, and flicker did beat him.
    You, Revelation, should learn how to respect others. Everything what you have been talking about is how good you are and blah blah. Get out from your ego shells and I promise people will stop bitching about you. Right now you just make yourself look like bunch of douche bags, no offence.
    Again a kid posting, we don't know how to respect?

One line of our rules (I am not allowed but I will post it):

Code:
    If you have been caught luring mobs to someone to steal a boss or to fucked up someone, you can be punished. There is no limit of time, that means if you have lured the 1st March and after 2 months later, the 1st May, you will still be punished. The names of lurer will be write down so we can remember.ONLY FOR THE HUMAN
    # 1st time : Warning.
    # 2nd time : No handouts for 2 weeks.
    one of two houndreds!

About UntilIDie, I said in R4C, I don't know about others in other servers.
    Flicker has just a nice combo in his mounth, nothing else, 2 complete mages fucked him over 3 times in 1 hour, I've SS's.

At all it's not important. IM FUCKING DONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

REVELATION; PERFECTCHOICE; DIVINE FTW!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Learn to combo..

Hey! Everyone come R4C, ppl are getting banned randomly by the gms for no reason lol =D

*best server eva!, yippi!

ps: until wasn't the best warrior even before or after wipe

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I genuinely like where this thread is going.

Like it fkin matters who was the best warrior/sin... Geez ppl... Discuss it with your gf's lets see how they proud they gonna be O.o

Wow Nat has a girl friend.. He's so cool

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Wow Nat has a girl friend.. He's so cool
    Actually i don't

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast