Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

stop with the farm servers already !!!!!!

This is a discussion on stop with the farm servers already !!!!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well basically i've had enough of those shitty ass myko farm servers around every few days another one annouces hes ...
Page: 1

Default stop with the farm servers already !!!!!!

well basically i've had enough of those shitty ass myko farm servers around every few days another one annouces hes gonna put one up, well here's someones opinion for ya FUCK OFF. When will somebody step up to the plate and bring us a fun,pk server that lasts ? and fuck sexyko and all those other TURK pwned servers were every pm u get starts with turkmusun lan ?
    seriously if someone sayd to me im gonna learn u how to put up a pk server and i'll help you run it basically co owner ship LETS DO THIS SHIT.
    ofcourse there's the money issue u need to keep server running, theres simple solutions for that not OP Donator gear no simpler shit.
    but prolly im the only one here looking for a decent pk server with somewhat challenge while u play it

sincerely an asshole

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

would of been more productive to of gone to snoxd and read up some guides instead of posting this crap lol

fuck that shit i tried that long time ago, didn't work out obviously cuz i had no experience what so ever with that shit, but what im trying to say here ill put it in a nutshell cuz u obviously didn't understand. IV HAD ENOUGH OF FARM SERVERS LOOK below this topic u'll see one farm server after another

O_o Senior Member

Said it long time ago... Idk why no1 make a pk server... That's like the best time to do so, when there are no any other pk servers

Because pk servers are boring as fuck. PK is the most fun part of the game but without the farming/upgrading/exping its just not the same fun, the reason you find alot of turkish people on PK servers is because the english speaking community dont want to play on PK servers.

Just go play sexyko its the best your ever gonna get.
    PsychoPath likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Because pk servers are boring as fuck. PK is the most fun part of the game but without the farming/upgrading/exping its just not the same fun, the reason you find alot of turkish people on PK servers is because the english speaking community dont want to play on PK servers.

Just go play sexyko its the best your ever gonna get.
    3-4 years ago there were pk servers that all you had to farm was uniques and later on Bifrost items, and they were big succes...

It's just that the current pk servers "deva" knows nothing about it and are just using the same public files ..

Banned Senior Member

SexyKO isnt bad as u think, my clan owned the shit outa that server since 2009 and if we ever go back we'll do the same.

eh Sexyko is ok but its to much of a mage/archer server there is constantly 20 mage partys each side in cz or 2 archer partys in rlb running together gets kinda old ofter a while

usko is basically a pk server. put in about 100 - 200$, log in, and pk. why in the FUCK would we want private servers to be like that? farm servers are more fun when you dont want to have to deal with clan vent pking constantly with identical gear to everyone else. you know what identical gear means? it means that the people using pedal have a big advantage, and the people hacking (assuming the pk server has shit security which a fair amount of them seem to) will have an even bigger advantage. MOST english speaking people dont hack, i.e. its fair to assume a lot of english speaking people want a farm server. if you want what turks want, full pk, go over to ko-cuce or whatever the hell its called.

sincerely an asshole who isnt as narcissistic.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Said it long time ago... Idk why no1 make a pk server... That's like the best time to do so, when there are no any other pk servers
    my server still in development :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    my server still in development :P
    I give it a week. Max.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    usko is basically a pk server. put in about 100 - 200$, log in, and pk. why in the FUCK would we want private servers to be like that? farm servers are more fun when you dont want to have to deal with clan vent pking constantly with identical gear to everyone else. you know what identical gear means? it means that the people using pedal have a big advantage, and the people hacking (assuming the pk server has shit security which a fair amount of them seem to) will have an even bigger advantage. MOST english speaking people dont hack, i.e. its fair to assume a lot of english speaking people want a farm server. if you want what turks want, full pk, go over to ko-cuce or whatever the hell its called.

sincerely an asshole who isnt as narcissistic.
    there's seriously something wrong with u, private servers were made cuz usko was a rip off u had to pay for everything. All u want to do is pk u said it yourself well when ur exping, farming more then u pk ko is a boring ass game. Sure a lil farm will not hurt anyone, u think i didn't see my share of pedal users & hackers over the years ?? why pk servers have no security is cuz they are not here to rip people off,like in farm servers u have to pay for every fukin thing just like usko all over again.
    + u obviously dont know the meaning of the word "narcissim"

Quote Originally Posted by santamaria View Post
    why pk servers have no security is cuz they are not here to rip people off,like in farm servers u have to pay for every fukin thing just like usko all over again.
    Most PK servers I've seen tend to dish out donator weapons/armour... something that farms (again, at lease those I've seen) tend to avoid... so I really think it works both ways. Just personal preference, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by santamaria View Post
    there's seriously something wrong with u, private servers were made cuz usko was a rip off u had to pay for everything. All u want to do is pk u said it yourself well when ur exping, farming more then u pk ko is a boring ass game. Sure a lil farm will not hurt anyone, u think i didn't see my share of pedal users & hackers over the years ?? why pk servers have no security is cuz they are not here to rip people off,like in farm servers u have to pay for every fukin thing just like usko all over again.
    + u obviously dont know the meaning of the word "narcissim"
    you dont have to pay for anything in usko. i payed for bronze premium, ONCE, in my whole history of legitimate knight online. you can farm money off monsters and buy scrolls from people merching them etc. so at no point do you "have" to pay, aside from premium if you want to log in at peak hours but... eh. whatever.

@ the part in bold, i said no such thing. i prefer a farm server to a pk server any day. i find pking boring because you always end up in 1 of about 4 situations. 1. 1v1 with someone fairly (best case) and no one towns. 2. 1v1 and get raided by their whole clan, stunned by a mage, and ganked.. or they town. 3. pk with a party and run all the orcs out of the bowl (or humans if you're orc) or 4. have to deal with hackers in the pk zones which just makes it pointless.

as for paying for things in a farm server, lets review shall we? pk servers have (usually) donator weapons, accesories, occasionally a whole armour set in the PUS, + probably 2k/350 scrolls. take a farm server for example; lets look at phenom ko since its the most recent one to come up afaik. you can buy premium for a better drop/xp rate if you want to, but you dont have to. scrolls cost ingame currency which you can easily obtain by farming scrolls (bus) or whatever else you need. just because you dont know how to play the game and put in work into getting geared and leveled doesnt mean you have to pay for it to just happen on its own.

the way i intended to use the word "Narcissism" was to imply that you're putting your belief on what YOU want for a server onto the whole community like you've got all the answers and know what every person here wants. if you want a pk server, go play one. there's always an instant 80 full gear turk server running somewhere.

did i miss anything?

Banned

Let's put it this way. PK Servers are usually servers people now go on when they just want to pk. Probally 75-80%? ( Probably less, not trying to be exact ) left the official servers ( USKO ) to private servers ( PSKO ) because they wanted the old knight online back. Where there was farming and all that extra feelings. I doubt you left USKO saying " I wan't to play on a server where everyone have the same gear, and all we do is just fight each other ". Well, actually, some people did leave saying that, but not that much. It gets real boring in a pk server after the first month, Which makes people leave. But at this time, if a pk server comes out, it will probally have a huge player count since there are MYKO servers left and right, developed by no-name admins and/or known corrupted admins. This is basically a PSKO Recession, as now, everyone think's they are a KO Dev, releasing KO's that the next admin made, with the same db/files. This is also probally one of the best times to test hacks you could have developed, as there are countless of shitty servers with shitty securities. Basically, our only hope is the GitHub project with all those dev's trying to make One huge private server, that can represent the PSKO community. If that fails, then all hope for private servers are gone, point blank period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast